Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin's collateral massacres of countries that depend on Ukraine wheat.

No more wheat ships to leave Ukraine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompom poster

Id rather everyone megotiate peace

Cheers
    I want peace too. It’s so easy too. I want peace in the Russian invasion of ukraine. Easiest way is for russia to stop invading ukraine

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine continues grain exports

As Ukraine continued to suffer under heavy bombardment, its cargo ships faced a different danger.

Twelve vessels loaded with grain left the country's Black Sea ports

despite Russia's withdrawal from an agreement facilitating exports to some of the world's most vulnerable countries.

Moscow said it could no longer guarantee the ships' safety after Saturday's attack in Crimea.

On Monday, President Vladimir Putin said Russia had suspended, but not ended, its participation in the grain deal.

Ukraine accused Russia of "blackmailing the world with hunger".

The United Nations and Turkey are continuing to implement the deal

and some of the ships are currently heading south along the maritime humanitarian corridor.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63456067

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait for it, wait for it....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting.

Will see how this plays out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, power will be restored in the affected areas of Kyiv in 3 hours. Great cash dump, mongos
    8:19am: Water, power supplies restored in Kyiv after missile strikes
    Water and electricity supplies have been restored in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, a day after being knocked out by Russian missile strikes, the city's mayor said on Tuesday.
    "Water supplies to the homes of Kyiv residents have been fully restored.... Electricity supplies in Kyiv have also been restored", Vitali Klitschko said on social media.

https://apple.news/AXH19C8_ZQQyWbbw6dqjdZQ

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    8:19am: Water, power supplies restored in Kyiv after missile strikes
    Water and electricity supplies have been restored in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, a day after being knocked out by Russian missile strikes, the city's mayor said on Tuesday.
    "Water supplies to the homes of Kyiv residents have been fully restored.... Electricity supplies in Kyiv have also been restored", Vitali Klitschko said on social media.

https://apple.news/AXH19C8_ZQQyWbbw6dqjdZQ

we never lost power or water in downtown Kyiv and the rest of the city/region had been restored by 1800 yesterday

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Once they saw what the Americans are gonna be sending over Russia’s suddenly open to restarting the grain deal. Clowns

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Finland's National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) said it has received preliminary information that criminals in Finland might have captured military arms, such as assault rifles, meant for Ukrainian forces.
    "Weapons shipped [by various countries] to Ukraine have also been found in Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands," NBI Detective Superintendent Christer Ahlgren told Yle.

International media outlets have reported that the European law enforcement agency Europol has anticipated criminal gangs stashing weapons in border areas. This past summer Europol issued a statement warning that the proliferation of firearms and explosives in Ukraine could lead to an increase in firearms and munitions trafficked into the EU via established smuggling routes or online platforms.

"We've seen signs of these weapons already finding their way to Finland," Ahlgren said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

delta.mil.gov.ua

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    delta.mil.gov.ua

He just can’t help himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ma nig Pepe Escobar going ape on Telegram

Only agree with 30% of what he says tho. But I like his enthusiasm

Pepe Escobar
    On Big Serge’s “Sound and Fury” essay:

The essay - posted here a few minutes ago - among other illuminating insights, explains why and how the Russians inflicted monumental punishment to the Ukrainians, even while retreating, to the tune of killing 400,000 Ukro soldiers and suffering a very low casualty rate.

Around 50,000 of the dead were Polish and other mercenaries.

The Russians are now adding troops - and will go on the offensive. The massive offensive force - General Armageddon’s brainchild? - is based on a major revision of force structure in the next two months, as well as adding soldiers via the partial mobilization and adding volunteers.

This may - and the operative concept is “may” - turn out to be a preamble for WWIII, as neither side - Russia and the Empire - has ANY intention of compromise. Yes, this IS a do or die affair.

What is clear is that there will be NO nuclear war as Russia would win it with very little effort.

Russian air space is sealed by the S-300, S-400, S-500 - and the already designed S-600 and S-700 defensive missiles. These can protect against submarine launched missiles. The S-500 flies at 15,400 miles an hour carrying ten interceptor missiles, rises to 115 miles, and can travel in interception 2,174 miles. The S-600 and S-700 are WAY faster. No US missile can penetrate this missile shield. In the event one does Russia has built in their cities nuclear bomb shelters for forty million citizens.

The US has NO defense against very advanced Russian hypersonic missiles. Those Patriot, THAAD, and Aegis defensive missiles are WORTHLESS.

If there was a war in Europe, it would be over in a conventional sense IN TEN MINUTES, as every port and airport would be destroyed, and all energy storage facilities such as at Rotterdam would cease to exist, destroyed by hypersonic missiles.

Now try to explain that to US neo-cons and neoliberal-cons, not to mention those Euro-mutts in Brussels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I fully agree with tbqh

The Russians are now adding troops - and will go on the offensive.

This may - and the operative concept is “may” - turn out to be a preamble for WWIII, as neither side - Russia and the Empire - has ANY intention of compromise. Yes, this IS a do or die affair.

The US has NO defense against very advanced Russian hypersonic missiles. Those Patriot, THAAD, and Aegis defensive missiles are WORTHLESS.

If there was a war in Europe, it would be over in a conventional sense IN TEN MINUTES, as every port and airport would be destroyed, and all energy storage facilities such as at Rotterdam would cease to exist, destroyed by hypersonic missiles.
    Ce la vi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is what I fully agree with tbqh

Ce la vi
    none of that is going to happen, just like all your predictions.

In fact, if you said the above “wasn’t” going to happen I’d be much more concerned

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Good Colonel

According to him:
    - Russia is building up about 700k forces that will strike sometime in Nov or Dec
    - If US and NATO jump in the field at Odesss and Lviv the Russians wont be deterred but emboldened
    - Russia has not completely suspended mobilization so bh January there could be 1 million men fighting for Russia

s getting real. Hopefully the lunatics in Washington and Europe have some sense

World peace!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    none of that is going to happen, just like all your predictions.

In fact, if you said the above “wasn’t” going to happen I’d be much more concerned
    I did say it wont hapoen as I only agree with 30%

Your Kherson predition is ....

Tik tok

Thread Information