my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If NATO says it, it's legit, tbh...
    When it really matters, hater backs up and goes hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia’s GDP down 4% in Q3 2022 — statistics

MOSCOW, November 16. /TASS/. According to the preliminary estimate, Russia’s GDP moved down by 4% year-on-year in the third quarter of 2022, the Russian Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat) said on Wednesday.

The national statistics service earlier confirmed that domestic GDP lost 4.1% annually in the second quarter of this year.

The wholesale trade turnover lost 22.6%. Water supplies, drainage, waste gathering and disposal management and pollution response fell by 10.4%. The retail trade turnover edged down by 9.1%. The freight turnover tumbled 5.5%. Processing industries dropped by 2%. At the same time, the construction segment gained 6.7% and the agricultural sector had an upsurge by 6.2%.

https://tass.com/economy/1537835

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didnt make a point. you whined about my career, called me names, etc.

the closest thing of a point you made was that transhpobia is the fear of trans people OR the dislike of trans people. jury is out on whether you fear them (though i havent made that claim), but its very clear you dislike them based on the way you post about trans people on this forum, or about how you ask about my hypothetical transition as though its an insult. if you liked trans people, that wouldnt be an insult, but you use it as one.

knowing trans people doesnt change that any more than a racist dude saying he has black friends
    LMAO You posted a screenshot of a definition that claims I would "dislike" trans and I stated the opposite previously. So what am I not getting again?

You want to call me names but whine when I do the same to you? You label me this or that but you clearly have no clue and want to pin a label on me so your face efriends will celebrate how much of a whiny you truly are.

Let me make this clear as day for your dumbass. I don't fear nor dislike trans people. I treat them exactly how I treat everyone else. If you're cool we're cool. I don't go out of my way to hate a specific group of people other than you progressive s bags.

You're a ing loser bro with a loser mentality looking to play the victim time and time again. Boohoo don't call me names, don't wish death on my face efriends, stop with your unprovoked responses I see as anger through my colored glasses, et al.

And what exactly have I said about trans here that's bad? I rarely ever bring them up if at all.

Btw, what's your pronouns buddy? Dumb/Ass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo spurraider21 what do you have against the lgbt+ community?

SR21 "Old got ging Up Another Forum"
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=256866

Care to explain?

Took me 1 second to find that derogatory thread of yours bud. I wonder what else I could find in the archive...

Virtue signal harder you stupid !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo spurraider21 what do you have against the lgbt+ community?

SR21 "Old got ging Up Another Forum"
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=256866

Care to explain?

Took me 1 second to find that derogatory thread of yours bud. I wonder what else I could find in the archive...

Virtue signal harder you stupid !
    im also the one who started the trans bathroom thread

ive become much less of a head than i used to be. if i go back far enough, i was a full on libertarian/conservative head tbh. grim business.

though "lol old got" was a forum-wide insult/nickname given to avante at the time
    Last edited by spurraider21; 11-16-2022 at 04:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO You posted a screenshot of a definition that claims I would "dislike" trans and I stated the opposite previously. So what am I not getting again?

You want to call me names but whine when I do the same to you? You label me this or that but you clearly have no clue and want to pin a label on me so your face efriends will celebrate how much of a whiny you truly are.

Let me make this clear as day for your dumbass. I don't fear nor dislike trans people. I treat them exactly how I treat everyone else. If you're cool we're cool. I don't go out of my way to hate a specific group of people other than you progressive s bags.

You're a ing loser bro with a loser mentality looking to play the victim time and time again. Boohoo don't call me names, don't wish death on my face efriends, stop with your unprovoked responses I see as anger through my colored glasses, et al.

And what exactly have I said about trans here that's bad? I rarely ever bring them up if at all.

Btw, what's your pronouns buddy? Dumb/Ass?
    you dont even acknowledge that transgenderism is a legitimate thing. all your comments about it on this sub are "men are men and women are women period, etc" or "if you have a you are a man, end of story" etc... leaves no room for trans people being valid.

if you agree with those quoted segments, then how could you possibly reconcile that with a bioligical female who identifies as a man. its completely contradictory. if you dont think that trans people are legitimate in that way, then that just makes my case

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ~80 posts with "trans" in them from you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ive become much less of a head than i used to be. if i go back far enough, i was a full on libertarian/conservative head tbh. grim business.

though "lol old got" was a forum-wide insult/nickname given to avante at the time
    your excuses you ass mother er!

Again, why do you hate the lgbt+ community bro? What did they do to you?

you dont even acknowledge that transgenderism is a legitimate thing. all your comments about it on this sub are "men are men and women are women period, etc" or "if you have a you are a man, end of story" etc... leaves no room for trans people being valid.

if you agree with those quoted segments, then how could you possibly reconcile that with a bioligical female who identifies as a man. its completely contradictory. if you dont think that trans people are legitimate in that way, then that just makes my case
    Yeah it's clear I believe in biology; you know real science! I also believe there's people who don't feel like their "real" self but that doesn't mean biology is a thing of the past. I can believe in both at the same time.

When someone is schizo and claims to be a tree frog do you jump on the lily pads with them?

out of here you dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your excuses you ass mother er!

Again, why do you hate the lgbt+ community bro? What did they do to you?
    i dont have excuses for the ty things ive said tbh. they were ty things

Yeah it's clear I believe in biology; you know real science! I also believe there's people who don't feel like their "real" self but that doesn't mean biology is a thing of the past. I can believe in both at the same time.

When someone is schizo and claims to be a tree frog do you jump on the lily pads with them?

out of here you dumb .
    i believe in biology too. females are those who have ovaries, give birth. males have sperm, dont give birth, etc.

nobody who is transgender believes differently. a biological male who is transgender and identifies as a woman doesnt suddenly believe that they have ovaries and can give birth.

gender is one's self of iden y, not their biological sex. again, if you dont think transgenderism is a valid thing and liken it to a person believing they are a frog, then its amazing to me that you cant recognize that you are being transphobic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the only one patting yourself on the back for that virtue signaling thread of yours. No one cares after all your insulting lgbt+ threads and posts.

Would you jump off a bridge if your friends told you to?

You're such a ing drone npc it's hilarious!

if i go back far enough, i was a full on libertarian/conservative head tbh. grim business.
    LMAO at your edit excuse. "I was a Libertarian/Conservative so of course I was a head but now that I am progressive s I am way worse of a head tbh."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ty person. That's all there is to it. Keep casting them stones in your shattered glass house you lawyer.

nobody who is transgender believes differently. a biological male who is transgender and identifies as a woman doesnt suddenly believe that they have ovaries and can give birth.
    Tell that to that dude in Canada who requested a pap-smear, or the MSM who claims men can have babies, etc...

gender is one's self of iden y, not their biological sex. again, if you dont think transgenderism is a valid thing and liken it to a person believing they are a frog, then its amazing to me that you cant recognize that you are being transphobic
    Spare me your nonsense and cry me a river.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia’s GDP down 4% in Q3 2022 — statistics
    https://tass.com/economy/1537835
    C'est la vie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster, when are you finally going to get the hint that IDGAF what you have to say? You're such a ing dumbass loser bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Asks for Over $37 Billion in Emergency Ukraine Aid

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden is asking Congress to provide more than $37 billion in emergency aid to Ukraine, a massive infusion of cash that could help support the nation as Russian forces suffer battlefield losses in their nine-month-old invasion.

The administration's funding request, which comes as lawmakers begin their post-election session, also seeks $9.25 billion in COVID-19 funding to prepare for a possible winter surge and help combat the virus nationwide. Government funding expires in mid-December, and the Ukraine and COVID aid would be part of the package to fund the government through the end of September 2023.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...in-ukraine-aid

Whatever it takes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Asks for Over $37 Billion in Emergency Ukraine Aid

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden is asking Congress to provide more than $37 billion in emergency aid to Ukraine, a massive infusion of cash that could help support the nation as Russian forces suffer battlefield losses in their nine-month-old invasion.

The administration's funding request, which comes as lawmakers begin their post-election session, also seeks $9.25 billion in COVID-19 funding to prepare for a possible winter surge and help combat the virus nationwide. Government funding expires in mid-December, and the Ukraine and COVID aid would be part of the package to fund the government through the end of September 2023.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...in-ukraine-aid

Whatever it takes
    that! That $ is better spent here on our infrastructure, community programs, our homeless, etc... Ukraine! And Biden's slush fund!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that! That $ is better spent here on our infrastructure, community programs, our homeless, etc... Ukraine! And Biden's slush fund!
    Brandon already passed his infrastructure bill... Brandon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the only one patting yourself on the back for that virtue signaling thread of yours. No one cares after all your insulting lgbt+ threads and posts.
    im not patting myself on the back at all for that thread, exactly the opposite ... that was a thread where i was expressing concern with trans women using the women's restroom, calling out "resident sjws"

its another example of something i dont stand by today. so no, it wasn't a "virtue signaling thread" nor am i patting myself on the back for it. just the opposite.

Would you jump off a bridge if your friends told you to?

You're such a ing drone npc it's hilarious!
    no. i was just adding a small amount of context even though i already owned that what i said was bad.

LMAO at your edit excuse. "I was a Libertarian/Conservative so of course I was a head but now that I am progressive s I am way worse of a head tbh."
    its not an excuse. my political views have changed over time. i used be be much more conservative. so i'm sure that you can go back and find dumb conservative i used to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon already passed his infrastructure bill... Brandon
    Yeah sure bro... Build Back Better is the worst slogan ever but seeing how it's the WEF's slogan and the slogan of Marxism nothing has been built back nor better. The left likes to make big promises they never ever deliver on and don't have to because they can dupe so many of you lefties easily and they know it.

Such a sad state of affairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ty person. That's all there is to it. Keep casting them stones in your shattered glass house you lawyer.
    nothing of substance to address here

Tell that to that dude in Canada who requested a pap-smear, or the MSM who claims men can have babies, etc...
    dont know what you are referring to with either of these. but would you agree that a biological female (who has ovaries, eggs, etc) that identifies as a man can have babies?

Spare me your nonsense and cry me a river.
    wouldnt expect you to address that one, since it very plainly demonstrates that you are transphobic

im not trasnphobic, i just think its the same thing as a person believing they are a frog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its not an excuse. my political views have changed over time. i used be be much more conservative. so i'm sure that you can go back and find dumb conservative i used to say.
    None of what you said was "conservative " but you would sure love to pin it on Conservatives so you look better in the end. Truth be told, you said what you said in black and white so own it you ing PHOBE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sure bro... Build Back Better is the worst slogan ever but seeing how it's the WEF's slogan and the slogan of Marxism nothing has been built back nor better. The left likes to make big promises they never ever deliver on and don't have to because they can dupe so many of you lefties easily and they know it.

Such a sad state of affairs.
    You get two cookies for dropping Marxism in there, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of what you said was "conservative " but you would sure love to pin it on Conservatives so you look better in the end. Truth be told, you said what you said in black and white so own it you ing PHOBE!
    i would say that being phobic and transphobic are definitely conservative traits

i will own that i made phobic comments and probably held phobic views in the past

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i believe in biology too. females are those who have ovaries, give birth. males have sperm, dont give birth, etc.

If u posted this on public ter and if u were somebody your ass would be grass canceled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldnt expect you to address that one, since it very plainly demonstrates that you are transphobic
    I learned biology as everyone else and I'm not going to play into peoples delusions just like I wouldn't hype up a schizo. If I know you and respect you I'll call you whatever you'd like but that doesn't mean I throw biology out the window to appease less than 1% of the population. I also don't sit here telling my trans friends that they are this or that because it doesn't matter as long as we're cool and respect each other; their biz is none of my biz.

Tell us more PHOBE SR21...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would say that being phobic and transphobic are definitely conservative traits

i will own that i made phobic comments and probably held phobic views in the past
    Playing by your progressive rules so your past is your present and future; you're a PHOBE SR21.

phobia isn't a trait of Conservatism but it is a trait of ty people who come from all walks of life and all political parties. You happen to be one of those ty phobic people. You have no redeeming qualities tbh. You're a liar, a loser, and a pos virtue signaling reject npc.

Thread Information