My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Nazis commiting warcrimes.

Col Macgreggor says its desperation as they are doomed to get obliterated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You pointed out "muh zipcode" is the same concept as "why are you concerned, how does it affect you?". I'm just reminding you.

Thanks, still not "back". Getting there.
    I dont need to be reminded. Haven’t said anything inconsistent with that. I’m mocking Darrin as he only cares about things that directly impact him ie are in his zipcode

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The woman to his left is gleefully smiling despite the reality that this is should be a solemn event.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lights out for Ukraine. Kiev Mayor Klitzko says most of the city have to be evqcuated as this winter will be worse than back in WW2

This is what winnnning looks like folks

Moonofalabama:

Ukraine - Lights Out, No Water And Soon No Heat
    Earlier today the Russian military shut down the Ukrainian electricity network.

Previous attacks had limited the distribution capacity to some 50% of demand. Controlled blackouts over several hours per day allowed to give some electricity for a few hours to most parts of the country. The attack today created a much larger problem. Not only were distribution networks attacked but also so the elements that connect Ukraine's electricity production facilities to the distribution network. All four nuclear power stations of Ukraine with their 15 reactors are now in shutdown mode.

A country that is becoming 'uninhabitable' has little chance to wage and win a war. When there is no transport, no electricity, no heat and no communication everything becomes incredibly difficult.

The refugee stream all this will cause will increase pressure on Europe to push Ukraine into negotiating for peace with Russia. Tough conditions will be applied but there is no other way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Through the EU's Emergency Response Coordination Centre, the Commission is currently preparing the delivery to Ukraine as quickly as possible of the following large donations by Member States and directly from the Commission's rescEU reserve:

200 medium-sized transformers and a large autotransformer from Lithuania.
    a medium-sized autotransformer from Latvia.
    40 heavy generators from the rescEU reserve located in Romania. Each of these generators can provide uninterrupted power to a small to medium sized hospital
    https://ec.europa.eu/commission/pres...TEMENT_22_7214

In response to Ukraine’s appeal, the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs is currently delivering 100 generators to Romania, each with a power of 50-100 kilowatts. The generators will be handed over to the Ukrainian authorities in the coming days. The delivery, organized by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs’ Crisis and Support Centre, has the support of the European Union’s Civil Protection Mechanism and is part of an operation by several EU countries to send more than 500 generators.
    https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/co...le-23-nov-2022

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With that image I'm sure Russia knows where the generators are sitting.

Why does Ukraine need rescuing again? I thought they were stomping the out of Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The woman to his left is gleefully smiling despite the reality that this is should be a solemn event.
    Are they the mothers of dead servicemen? When you've lived on borsht for decades, sitting with Putin and having a meal could the the same as winning the lottery in the US. You can always have another kid. , the US has almost gone to civil war to preserve the right to kill your own babies.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean your side has already started murdering doctors over abortion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nov 26 (Reuters) - Belarus Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei has died at the age of 64, state news agency Belta reported on Saturday.

"Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei has passed away suddenly," Belta reported.

Makei had held his post since 2012.

He had attended a conference of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) - a military alliance of several post soviet states - in Yerevan earlier this week and was due to meet Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov on Monday.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ta-2022-11-26/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With that image I'm sure Russia knows where the generators are sitting.

Why does Ukraine need rescuing again? I thought they were stomping the out of Russia.
    Wasn't you the one calling russians the second best army in the world? On par with usa and china? How it that statement holding on?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC thinks all 1000 generators are still sitting there unused in one parking lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont need to be reminded. Haven’t said anything inconsistent with that. I’m mocking Darrin as he only cares about things that directly impact him ie are in his zipcode
    Which is why I didn't accuse you specifically. Your angst is highly selective, "muh zipcode" irks the out of you but "your zipcode" seems to slide right by 99% of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't you the one calling russians the second best army in the world? On par with usa and china? How it that statement holding on?
    Seeing how Ukraine is begging for handouts in the dark with a dozen other countries sending support, I'd say it's holding on pretty well.

Facts don't care about your feelings. You can argue based on desired outcome all day, these stats are what they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's obvious Russia doesn't consider human cost how the US does, there's no real political pressure on Putin to win an election so he's not worried about ads being aired showing coffins coming back home. In fact, I'd say below the US, no country until you get to France has the publicly apparent concern for the human cost of war. Some of these other nations just don't engage often, but their day to day business models illustrate the political cost for human lives isn't where the US is. So in essence Russia can sling bodies at Ukraine until there are no more Russians, Putin would still be in power and Ukraine won't have an inch more of territory than they had at the start. The US, on the other hand, abandoned Afghanistan for political reasons, claiming they got what they came for more than 10 years after the death of OBL. The US could have pulled out as soon as OBL was killed, but politics kept them engaged, the business of war. I guess it became too costly on the political front.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's obvious Russia doesn't consider human cost how the US does, there's no real political pressure on Putin to win an election so he's not worried
    Well, it's not like there are actual elections in Russia. But there's a political pressure and cost, and it does mount. We've seen Russia collapse once already after a very long military campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing how Ukraine is begging for handouts in the dark with a dozen other countries sending support, I'd say it's holding on pretty well.

Facts don't care about your feelings. You can argue based on desired outcome all day, these stats are what they are.
    Fact is, that russian main teritorial gains were during first 2 weeks of this war, and since april they are mainly losing territory. Is that a feeling?
    Why was 18 himars enough to stop second army in the world?
    That index is based solely on total numbers, and do not take into consideration quality.
    Good thing, that war is no won by that ty index.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wonder what this looks like come January 2023...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why I didn't accuse you specifically. Your angst is highly selective, "muh zipcode" irks the out of you but "your zipcode" seems to slide right by 99% of the time.
    Which is why i said you are yelling into the clouds instead of just addressing the person you were quoting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuncko continuing to post that russian military might goes to eleven:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's not like there are actual elections in Russia. But there's a political pressure and cost, and it does mount. We've seen Russia collapse once already after a very long military campaign.
    "there's no real political pressure on Putin to win an election"

We agree

It would be nice to see Russia collapse, if the NATO countries along with IAEA could secure the nuclear material and warheads before F Murray Abraham gets his hands on them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why i said you are yelling into the clouds instead of just addressing the person you were quoting
    The clouds heard me, ergo you responded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't imagine Ukraine will be in the top 3. They'll get a lottery pick.

Thread Information