My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it projection? Big Old Joe just making you and Putler look silly every time.

Remember when Old Joe called the invasion and you said it wasn't going to happen? Good times
    More projection ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why did Putler call a draft if he still has the 150k? You gonna fold again?
    Salvadorian analyst now thinks Russia lost 150k men

By your logic why then Helensky mobilized his country 7 times already

Why are they mobilizing 60 year olds and want to mobilize women?

Where is Helenskys army of 700k men that He claimed he had??? If by your logic, Russia has lost 150k men and only has very few men left...

why isnt Helenskys army of 700k bum rushing through the Donbas???

holee sheet
    Last edited by hater; 12-08-2022 at 12:57 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More projection ^
    hater doesn't know what projection means and folds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salvadorian analyst now thinks Russia lost 150k men

By your logic why then Helensky mobilized his country 7 times already

Why are they mobilizing 60 year olds and want to mobilize women?

Where is Helenskys army of 700k men that He claimed he had??? If by your logic, Russia has lost 150k men and only has very few men left...

why isnt Helenskys army of 700k bum rushing through the Donbas???

holee sheet
    making up numbers left and right... answer the question:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making up numbers left and right... answer the question:

Easy

He started with 150k which is not enough to do jack . So he called 300k more out of which 150k are already in donbas while 150k are still training and reserves.

Russia has about 300k soldiers in donbas right now with about 150k mobilized reserves plus about 100k volunteers and regular atmy waiting in the wings in Russis and Belarus. Thats about 550k soldiers preparing for a looong war

Now you show me your numbers. How many russians have died? How many ukranians have died?

Niga
    Last edited by hater; 12-08-2022 at 10:21 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some truth on this exact matter

Warning this video will burst a lot of fantasy bubbles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EU Joseph Borrego admitting Trump was right

"Europe must begin to take more responsibility for its own security, EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell has said, announcing that total expenditure by member states will grow by €70 billion over the next three years."

trump told these pussies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA defense budget provides $800M more for ukr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some truth on this exact matter

Warning this video will burst a lot of fantasy bubbles

Where does he find these losers?!

McGregor doing his best hater impression:

"The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle," he said. "They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over."

"The battle in eastern Ukraine is really almost over, all of the Ukrainian troops there have been largely surrounded and cut off. You have a concentration down in the Southeast of 30 or 40,000 of them, and if they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them."

"Russia will not suffer as a result of our sanctions."

"The war is really over for the Ukrainians...they have been grounded to bits."

https://www.newsweek.com/what-putin-wing-ex-colonel-douglas-macgregor-has-said-about-ukraine-war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy

He started with 150k which is not enough to do jack . So he called 300k more out of which 150k are already in donbas while 150k are still training and reserves.
    So basically you're admitting Putler miscalculated badly. That we agree.

Russia has about 300k soldiers in donbas right now with about 150k mobilized reserves plus about 100k volunteers and regular atmy waiting in the wings in Russis and Belarus. Thats about 550k soldiers preparing for a looong war

Now you show me your numbers. How many russians have died? How many ukranians have died?

Niga
    ^^^ source/link for any of this? I made no claims about deaths on either side. I pointed out that Russia wouldn't need to forcefully draft additional troops if everything was going according to plan.

To any casual observer it clearly isn't, considering that not only they've failed to gain any ground where they're trying to gain ground and also lost substantial amount of ground in the east and south.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Ukraine has manufactured their own long range drones. (1000 mile range)
    They have presented this to the world by destroying an oil depot deep in Russia.
    Moscow is definitely in range. It appears Ukraine has told the US it has no reason to strike Moscow but every reason to strike targets associated with the war. It is suspected that fuel terminals within Russia (have huge nodes) and will be targeted. (Ukraine of course has not denied or confirmed)

This may not only affect military but also civilian abilities to transfer energy. Possibly another reminder to Russians there is a war and more than Russians in Crimea will feel it. Expected retaliation on more civilians within Ukraine. Ukrainians are getting more proficient at shooting down drones and missiles and rebuilding but the suffering is still felt. Also expect more air defense systems given to Ukraine.

I wonder if the Patriot missile system will come into play. We have sold them to Saudi and others in ME and apparently Poland. But not very many. Some technology is being hidden as well in these systems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like this might be Indian tanks:

Russia ‘stole’ upgraded Indian T-90 tanks to use them in Ukraine

Tanks owned by India are used by the Russian army in the war with Ukraine. Indian journalist Girish Linganna claims this in front of Frontier India. He is a Defense & Aerospace analyst and a Director of ADD Engineering Components [India] Pvt Ltd. This company is a subsidiary of ADD Engineering GmbH, Germany with manufacturing units in Russia.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2022/1...em-in-ukraine/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukrainian ingenuity is ushering in a new form of warfare at sea

Are uncrewed attack vessels the wave of the future?

usv (uncrewed surface vessel, essentially a drone boat),

A fleet of the things, accompanied by similarly robotic air cover,
    attacked Sevastopol’s naval base, the home port of Russia’s Black Sea fleet.

According to the Ukrainians, and backed up by video footage apparently shot from cameras on board one of the drones, they scored direct hits on Admiral Makarov, the fleet’s flagship, and two other vessels, damaging all three.

That was followed on November 18th by a big explosion at a Russian oil terminal in Novorossiysk, also reported to have been the work of the same type of naval drones.

https://www.economist.com/science-an...warfare-at-sea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine's custom drone strikes showed Russia it can hit Moscow, doesn't fear more escalation

Ukraine is believed to have sent three, maybe four, modified Soviet-era Tupolev Tu-141 Strizh (Swift) drones deep into Russian territory on Sunday and Monday, targeting airbases being used to attack Ukrainian cities.

Jet-powered Tu-141 surveillance drones, made in the 1970s and 1980s, have a range of up to 620 miles.

The ones used this week were modified by Ukraine, using Ukrainian technology,

"the U.S. secretly modified the advanced HIMARS rocket launchers it gave Ukraine so they can't be used to fire long-range missiles into Russia."

https://theweek.com/russo-ukrainian-...-moscow-doesnt

Now that UKR is striking into Russia, will USA give UKR un-distance-inhibited HIMARS?

UKR struck only military targets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine and Russia!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine and Russia!
    fit of unprovoked rage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fit of unprovoked rage
    Ah ha it worked! I knew you'd be in here asap with your cliche response. You're easily trolled. We were in another thread about 30 mins ago and I thought, "why not post in the Ukraine thread and see if butt boy SR21 will come crying like always..." And here you are with your schtick like always you boot licking sob.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah ha it worked! I knew you'd be in here asap with your cliche response. You're easily trolled. We were in another thread about 30 mins ago and I thought, "why not post in the Ukraine thread and see if butt boy SR21 will come crying like always..." And here you are with your schtick like always you boot licking sob.
    sure

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine and Russia!
    commas, and periods.

In depth stuff...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should be proud, Joey. Your back to being a teenager. Your actions and low intelligence has everyone thinking you are an idiot again!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically you're admitting Putler miscalculated badly. That we agree.

^^^ source/link for any of this? I made no claims about deaths on either side. I pointed out that Russia wouldn't need to forcefully draft additional troops if everything was going according to plan.

To any casual observer it clearly isn't, considering that not only they've failed to gain any ground where they're trying to gain ground and also lost substantial amount of ground in the east and south.
    So u say you have no clue how many died for either side.

Thanks for admitting your complete ignorance about this matter. I will duly note this next time I read your stupidity in this thread.

Carry on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Je

Thread Information