Page 139 of 1595 FirstFirst ... 39891291351361371381391401411421431491892396391139 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 39873
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    head Carlson has switched from supporting Putin to calling for his assassination

Even Trash is somewhat walking back this Putin sucking

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Shocker.
    CHARGE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hammer is going down now...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good advice to the Disneyland Geopolitic Fans

You took Russia's side.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread cant say
    They was selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You took Russia's side.
    Fake news

I undesrtand their point of view.

I already said this is a Russian mistake. Nobody will win this battle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news

I undesrtand their point of view.

I already said this is a Russian mistake. Nobody will win this battle.
    all you do is post pro Russia invasion news.

You can't deny that.

And you were wrong about the biggest story of the decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The head of MI6, who includes his preferred pronouns in his Twitter bio, faced backlash for suggesting that a large part of the war in Ukraine was about “LGBT+ rights.”

Yes, really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you do is post pro Russia invasion news.

You can't deny that.

And you were wrong about the biggest story of the decade.
    Just countering the propaganda on the other side to keep this thread somewhat sensible.

I will keep posting whatever I please and you will.bend over while I do it.

Have a good day

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The hammer is going down now...
    Give Z the sickle as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just countering the propaganda on the other side to keep this thread somewhat sensible.

Have a good day
    Bend him over, hater!!!

hater

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You took Russia's side.
    Me too, fart face. Anything, absolutely ANYTHING to have Biden ease on down into the mud, blood and do-do even deeper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Have a good day
    I told you you couldn't deny it.

You're going to be forever mad you blew the easiest call of the decade because you tried to play the cool contrarian.

Does it hurt?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is not both sides on this fella.

You don't both sides concentration camps.
    ...okay fine, we understand the concentration camps, but why 77 years excluding the Krauts from sending their children to the slaughters, while our children take their place, an just because of the concentration camps/Hitler...

End of WW2:::Truman:::"You can never again have an army. You can never again have a national defense. We'll handle your defense for you. Never again can you go to war, or, pick up a Luger, or, Mauser. Never again."

Germans:::"Okay, we're sorry."

Later around the schnitzel...Hans:::"those stupid s! We'll use that defense budget to send little Otto and Greta to college in 16 years."

Otto:::goo goo, gah gah.

Greta:::Yah.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You're going to be forever mad you blew the easiest call of the decade because you tried to play the cool contrarian.

Does it hurt?
    He ain't been bent over enough, hater. Bend him over some more. Hurry!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is not both sides on this fella.

You don't both sides concentration camps.
    hater so mad he's wrong after his daddy Putin ed him in the ass by invading. He's getting back at Putin by posting propaganda for him 24/7.

That'll show daddy!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater so mad he's wrong after his daddy Putin ed him in the ass by invading. He's getting back at Putin by posting propaganda for him 24/7.

That'll show daddy!
    & you don't like that when we post the propergander. You wanted to do that exclusively.

BEND HIM OVER, hater!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Does it hurt?
    Not at all.

Now bend over I have some news for you...

Satellite images showed a 5-km long Russia. column moving towards Kyiv on Monday, Feb. 28 with thousands of infantry troops, tanks, self-propelled artillery, and fuel and logistical trucks

DEBKAfile sketches the situation on the different fronts of the Ukraine war:

1. The Russians paused their first attempt to take Kyiv after invading Ukraine last Thursday to await fresh supplies and fuel and meanwhile assemble a massive convoy for the operation.

2. West intelligence analysts don’t rate the chances of the far inferior Ukraine army sustaining its resistance for long.

3. After entering Ukraine’s second city of Kharkiv on Sunday, Russian troops pulled back during the day, there, too, to await heavy weapons reinforcements before going after an all-out offensive to seize the city.

4. In the southeast, the Russian army Sunday night mounted an offensive on Zabrozhia on the Dnieper, while continuing its assault to take Mariupol on the Azov Sea.

5. Ukrainian forces repelled the Russian attack on the southern city of Kherson.

6. Military analysts evaluate the Russian generals’ objective as being to link the Russian forces occupying Zabrozhia and Mariupol for blockading Ukrainian army positions in the north and the west.

7. Large Russian reserve contingents are on standby in neighboring Belarus and estimated ready to push into Ukraine from the north and the east.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not at all.

Satellite images showed a 5-km long Russia. column moving towards Kyiv on Monday, Feb. 28 with thousands of infantry troops, tanks, self-propelled artillery, and fuel and logistical trucks

1. The Russians paused their first attempt to take Kyiv after invading Ukraine last Thursday to await fresh supplies and fuel and meanwhile assemble a massive convoy for the operation.

2. West intelligence analysts don’t rate the chances of the far inferior Ukraine army sustaining its resistance for long.

3. After entering Ukraine’s second city of Kharkiv on Sunday, Russian troops pulled back during the day, there, too, to await heavy weapons reinforcements before going after an all-out offensive to seize the city.

4. In the southeast, the Russian army Sunday night mounted an offensive on Zabrozhia on the Dnieper, while continuing its assault to take Mariupol on the Azov Sea.

5. Ukrainian forces repelled the Russian attack on the southern city of Kherson.

6. Military analysts evaluate the Russian generals’ objective as being to link the Russian forces occupying Zabrozhia and Mariupol for blockading Ukrainian army positions in the north and the west.

7. Large Russian reserve contingents are on standby in neighboring Belarus and estimated ready to push into Ukraine from the north and the east.
    That's it, hater, bend him over hard. Get in there deep.

DEEP!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all.

Putin ed up the invasion you said would never happen and is as mad as you are.

Of course he can still win but he was as wrong about the ease of invasion as you were wrong about the invasion's happening in the first place. He started believing his own propaganda you've been swallowing for years.

How does it feel to be that wrong, hater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it, hater, bend him over hard. Get in there deep.

DEEP!!!!!!!!!

He bent over

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

INSANE OVER UKRAINE?

Vladimir Putin's mental state questioned by growing number of US officials

State run media FOX with this one...

Always a favorite of America be it a foreigner or President Trump...get the mental state thing goin', if it's President Trump,,,call for the 25th Amendment loud and like every month, but always loud.. If it's a foreigner (Putin) be very solemn and collected while on air. Have a sidekick so that when you talk he nods and when he talks you nod.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Keep him like that. Now, where's Will?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're wrong about that too.

Does it hurt?

Thread Information