Page 267 of 1590 FirstFirst ... 1672172572632642652662672682692702712773173677671267 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 39732
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its the annoying dabom guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine has captured 87 Russian tanks, and has lost 54

Russia is one of Ukraine best arms dealers during this war

meanwhile russia has captured 26 ukranian tanks but has lost 192

these are only what can be confirmed/do ented by photo/video, so actual numbers are likely larger

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/0...equipment.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin are you that stupid.
    Darrin is not the best and brightest either.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being so engrossed in Russian Twitter discourse that you find this post in any way comprehensible.

Go outside you pathetic piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia moves to declare Meta an 'extremist' organization, which would lead to all its services being cut off in Russia

Russia wants to legally brand Facebook's parent company Meta an "extremist organization," Russian state media outlet Tass reported Friday.

The Prosecutor General's Office officially asked Meta to be labelled as an extremist organization under Russian law and have all its activities banned in Russia, Tass reported.

Tass also said the Prosecutor General asked for an investigation into whether Meta broke laws on "terrorist propaganda" and "inciting hatred."

This marks a further escalation of tensions between the Kremlin and the US tech giant, which has been building since Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Russia blocked access to Facebook last week, a move that Meta COO Sheryl Sandberg attributed to the fact that Meta refused to stop placing fact-checks on posts from Russian state media.

Reuters reported Thursday Meta had created exemptions in its hate speech rules to temporarily allow Facebook and Instagram users to call for the death of President Putin, as well as violence against Russian soldiers.

Completely banning Meta's services means Russians would lose access to Meta subsidiaries Instagram and WhatsApp.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...ization-2022-3

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brandon: Direct conflict between NATO and Russia would be 'World War III'

President Biden on Friday stressed that the U.S. and NATO allies would not fight Russia in Ukraine, describing such a scenario as "World War III."

"We’re going to continue to stand together with our allies in Europe and send an unmistakable message. We will defend every single inch of NATO territory with the full might of the united and galvanized NATO," Biden said after announcing additional sanctions on Russia. "We will not fight a war against Russia in Ukraine. Direct conflict between NATO and Russia is World War III, something we must strive to prevent."

The president's comments were his starkest warning yet as some experts and journalists have asked what type of Russian escalation might trigger a U.S. military response.

Some lawmakers have pushed for establishing a no-fly zone over Ukraine, something White House officials have ruled out because it would involve U.S. and allied forces potentially shooting down Russian planes in Ukrainian airspace.

And multiple reporters have asked in recent days whether the use of chemical weapons by Russia would trigger a U.S. military response.

---

So good to have a level-headed POTUS in this crisis, tbh...
    ...Putin wouldn't have it any other way, El. That's why he went... "Biden won't attack, he'll rattle his saber, take a fit, call me everything but a white man, pick my pocket, stamp his feet, age 10 years over night, hate my guts, get smart alecky, sick their State run media CNN on me, FOX will tell him to eat ." (tee, hee), con't..."etc."

But, I'm heartened to hear Biden double down, so is Putin I imagine. You never know when you have a rat trapped in the corner, ice cream cone withstanding if he'll turn and go ballistic on ya.

We'll, me and Putler will keep a sharp eye peeled, El. Count on it..."Hans Gruber"---"Hit 'em again."---"Cmon, Hans, you made your point." - Bruce

"Hit 'em again." - Hans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to Facerusky...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...Putin wouldn't have it any other way, El. That's why he went... "Biden won't attack, he'll rattle his saber, take a fit, call me everything but a white man, pick my pocket, stamp his feet, age 10 years over night, hate my guts, get smart alecky, sick their State run media CNN on me, FOX will tell him to eat ." (tee, hee), con't..."etc."

But, I'm heartened to hear Biden double down, so is Putin I imagine. You never know when you have a rat trapped in the corner, ice cream cone withstanding if he'll turn and go ballistic on ya.

We'll, me and Putler will keep a sharp peeled, El. Count on it.
    Putler knows where the line is. He started a war and he knew not to mess with Brandon... his capitulation is duly noted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putler knows where the line is. He started a war and he knew not to mess with Brandon... his capitulation is duly noted.
    You're being unreasonable because you don't want to take it, you only want to dish it. You're taking it right now, just admit it.

I have a sneaking su ion I'm going to have to take it as well down the road a piece. I still cannot fathom Putin getting away with this Scot free. Doesn't stand the common sense test, not with all the eyes on him like this. Until then though I'm gonna enjoy this thoroughly. It's nice seeing not only him on the receiving end, but the best is watching CNN have to swallow it day after day, no let up, no upside. I don't get that often, El, even with President Trump in there they made every day pure , they can't do that with Putin, he's got the full control. I have to pinch myself several times a day. I'd ask the wife to pinch me but she's mighty angry at me for rootin' for the Putin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao No one gives af about Biden and no one believes he's taking anyone behind the gym to kick their ass either. That dude is a ing s of a man like most here on ST. He intimidates no one and you know it's true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still cannot fathom Putin getting away with this Scot free.
    Why not? He got away with the same during the Obummer era and now with Obummer's re ed sidekick Putin's more inclined to do what he's doing. We have weak "leaders" and have had weak "leaders" for decades if not a full century now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why not? He got away with the same during the Obummer era and now with Obummer's re ed sidekick Putin's more inclined to do what he's doing. We have weak "leaders" and have had weak "leaders" for decades if not a full century now.
    kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like Russia is advancing in the South just a matter of time before Odesa is encircled.

One thing it's going to be tough for Russia, if Iraq had even a small amount of Stingers and Javelins that Ukraine now has they would have made our life a living in Falluja and Baghdad that is for damn sure. I see no way for Russia to every control Kiev that city is huge and the amount of stingers and javelins they have will make there life a nightmare.

In the end I still think eventually both countries and NATO will come to terms will Ukraine giving up everything East of the river and probably Odessa in the South. If the War continues the amount of casualties will be extremely high for both sides the other big issue for NATO is going to be the millions of people fleeing Ukraine. The amount of refugees that NATO is going to have to take in and house and feed is going to be enormous and I see an all ready fragile economy will crumble if the War continues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amount of refugees that NATO is going to have to take in and house and feed is going to be enormous and I see an all ready fragile economy will crumble if the War continues
    And the USA should take in no refugees from either country or all countries tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being so engrossed in Russian Twitter discourse that you find this post in any way comprehensible.

Go outside you pathetic piece of .
    Imagine watching CNN and believing what they say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine watching CNN and believing what they say
    It's laughable that AL will call anyone here but himself a "pathetic piece of ". We all know AL is a weak son of a tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the USA should take in no refugees from either country or all countries tbh.
    kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin simply hasn't committed enough foot soldiers to protect his mechanized army. The Ukrainians will be able to pick them apart. Two guys can take out a tank or missile battery from a mile away with the modern hardware available. They can just keep nibbling away at them day by day and eventually putin will have to throw tens of thousand more troops into play or give up. Obviously he can bomb the out of the civilians but you can't occupy a country with air power.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putin simply hasn't committed enough foot soldiers to protect his mechanized army. The Ukrainians will be able to pick them apart. Two guys can take out a tank or missile battery from a mile away with the modern hardware available. They can just keep nibbling away at them day by day and eventually putin will have to throw tens of thousand more troops into play or give up. Obviously he can bomb the out of the civilians but you can't occupy a country with air power.
    ...let's wait till he gets there. We don't know his battle plan, regardless of American intel that changes like the weather with the chief aim to still talk him out of whatever he is planning by sowing doubt in not only his troops, but Putin himself. As long as he is confident that Biden won't intervene and attack him he's got a huge advantage that remains fully intact at this moment.

When we was kicking ass and taking names in our war campaigns across the globe the past 25 years armchair Internet war buffs loved to play war games along with us kicking enemy ass to and fro. I don't see any of that now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...let's wait till he gets there. We don't know his battle plan, regardless of American intel that changes like the weather with the chief aim to still talk him out of whatever he is planning by sowing doubt in not only his troops, but Putin himself. As long as he is confident that Biden won't intervene and attack him he's got a huge advantage that remains fully intact at this moment.

When we was kicking ass and taking names in our war campaigns across the globe the past 25 years armchair Internet war buffs loved to play war games along with us kicking enemy ass to and fro. I don't see any of that now.
    The numbers don't lie. The hardware has gotten too good. Putin needs a 2 mile occupied buffer zone around his armor, artillery and missile batteries and he is spread too thin. Read up on the capabilities of the new hardware like the javelin. Its not like the old wire guided missiles. They can shoot and run after they fire.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like the West will win the economic War but will lose Ukraine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like the West will win the economic War but will lose Ukraine.
    WGAF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think they lose Ukraine if they don't starve them out.

Thread Information