Page 3 of 1588 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither side has adequate missile defense technology. Flight times are pretty irrelevant other than as bragging rights. Once the first nuke lands its pretty much game over for everyone. We have the capability to destroy the world about 100X over.
    Watch Kubriks Dr Strangelove

Many current american politician and generals still believe the madness that a decapitation strike on moscow is a good option.

"We completely obliterate them and only lose 30-40 million of our citizens TOPS!"

Russias dead hand move would now take 5-10 minutes. (Not hours like in the 70s)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Trump didn't assassinate Iran's #2 man.
    At least he got the man that was targeted- Brandon strike killed wrong person and what 7 little children and there father?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang.

How low the Republicans have fallen.
    They won't "get up" and will fall farther. They will cancel The American Experiment in 2025.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won't "get up" and will fall farther. They will cancel The American Experiment in 2025.
    Boo, you really need to give it up and move to Cuba for your "dream" country.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo, you really need to give it up and move to Cuba for your "dream" country.
    GFY

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Many current american politician and generals still believe the madness that a decapitation strike on moscow is a good option.

"We completely obliterate them and only lose 30-40 million of our citizens TOPS!"

hater folds

hater

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vodka Midget doesnt care about Ukraine joining NATO. As anyway if Ukraine is attacked NATO will come to its rescue Alliance or not.
    The reporting is that is what Pootin wants. Although some say it's all about nordstream but that doesn't add up tome. You're the Pootin fan so what is your insight into his endgame?

NATO euro s aren't doing anything but complain unless American blood leads the way. Fact is Pootin has a lot of leverage right now and we have no real interest in Ukraine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reporting is that is what Pootin wants. Although some say it's all about nordstream but that doesn't add up tome. You're the Pootin fan so what is your insight into his endgame?

NATO euro s aren't doing anything but complain unless American blood leads the way. Fact is Pootin has a lot of leverage right now and we have no real interest in Ukraine.
    There is no endgame. Vodka Midget probably wants to continue and even grow the multipolar world that started in 2015 when Russia entered the Middle East theatre and came out victorious. They believe keepimg the multipolar world is the only chance Russia has to survive in the long run.

Russia already winning the Ukraine theatre if you think about it. They took over Crimea and have announc3d if any drama starts in Donbas, they will most likely take 1/2 Ukraine. And theres noone to stop them.

Not even Ukranians want war. Half of them dont even hate Russians qnd consider them Slavic cousins. The other half that wants war is mostly composed of white nationalists with many of them being neonazis as well.

And yes Europussies are completely petrified from specter of war. They.can barely get by with the pandemic can you imagine millions of refugees flooding their cities?

Noone wants war except q few.warmongers on each side. Hopefully they dont do anything stupid to start it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We couldn't beat the Taliban in a land war on the continent and they want to take on Russia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah, because Trump defeated and destroyed ISIS, otherwise it'd still be relevant today.

That's it and that's all.

Quit drinking the coolaid. Most of their territory was lost prior to cheetolini assuming power, and ISIS has simply morphed into another stateless, amorphous group. Trump didn't give a flying about defeating ISIS, and abandoning the Kurds was one the most disgraceful, short-sighted things I have ever seen any administration do.

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We couldn't beat the Taliban in a land war on the continent and they want to take on Russia?
    "they"?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Quit drinking the coolaid. Most of their territory was lost prior to cheetolini assuming power, and ISIS has simply morphed into another stateless, amorphous group. Trump didn't give a flying about defeating ISIS, and abandoning the Kurds was one the most disgraceful, short-sighted things I have ever seen any administration do.

smh
    Incorrect. The offensives against Raqqa and the heart of the caliphate did not start and occur until 2017. And "cheetolini" is the stupidest nickname of all time. You could do better than comparing Trump to a real fascist.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is BS.

Of course we could make the Taliban irrelevant.
    But the cost of lives and $ would not come close to justifying it.
    Plus it could start with other close countries.

We could take the whole of Afghanistan if we wanted and treat them as pests that kill some of our men everyday (you know, like Chicago...)
    Again the cost in men and money would be outrageous. And our relations with practically ever other country would also suffer from doing something so stupid.
    So we do things the easy way that is half assed. All we wanted from them to begin with was Bin Laden. They refused to help and then we thought we would turn them into a democracy rather easily. Then it just got worse as our interest waned once it turned out to be more difficult because we were not brutal enough to make huge mistakes in killing innocent folks or just clearing them out as well to make it easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incorrect. The offensives against Raqqa and the heart of the caliphate did not start and occur until 2017. And "cheetolini" is the stupidest nickname of all time. You could do better than comparing Trump to a real fascist.
    Trump is a fascist. No other way to describe him. He outright attempted a coup to overturn the election he lost, and he would set aside any election result he didn't like, just like any authoritarian dictator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On December 19, 2018, President Donald Trump declared that ISIS was defeated and signaled his intention to withdraw all 2,000 U.S. troops supporting the SDF in Syria. But the SDF continued its offensive and in February 2019 launched the final siege on ISIS forces in Baghouz, the last holdout.
    https://www.wilsoncenter.org/article...-islamic-state

Trump pulled out before the job was done. He let the allies we abandoned actually finish the job, but claimed "mission accomplished" anyway.

Koolaid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big factor in all those discussions is ego. Putin has a massive ego.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin and his diplomatic team has been doing this for 20 years.

Biden and his team have been doing this for 11 months (Lmao blinken)

But yeah Vodka Midgets big ego will be a big factor here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and estimated worth of $200B+

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.wilsoncenter.org/article...-islamic-state

Trump pulled out before the job was done. He let the allies we abandoned actually finish the job, but claimed "mission accomplished" anyway.

Koolaid
    Trump is a fascist. No other way to describe him. He outright attempted a coup to overturn the election he lost, and he would set aside any election result he didn't like, just like any authoritarian dictator.
    drinking the horse -laced MSM koolaid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    drinking the horse -laced MSM koolaid
    Challenge accepted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin and his diplomatic team has been doing this for 20 years.

Biden and his team have been doing this for 11 months (Lmao blinken)

But yeah Vodka Midgets big ego will be a big factor here
    Not sure I understood what you mean... you don't believe ego is a factor ? Putin ego is the driver of a lot of his decisions. make Russia great again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure I understood what you mean... you don't believe ego is a factor ? Putin ego is the driver of a lot of his decisions. make Russia great again
    Not much tbqh. This is not basketball.

Putin has a superb dimplomatic team with 20 years experience together. I doubt any move made is due yo the midgets ego

Biden has a great team too and doubt any move made by US is due to Joe ego or lack of.

As Bidens team is good. They are only months together compared to 20+ years of Putins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Called it

"we would lose only 30 to 40 million american citizens TOPS! Depending on the breaks..."

Called it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did you call?

That nukes would kill people?

Bld.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

"we would lose only 30 to 40 million american citizens TOPS! Depending on the breaks..."

Called it
    That some Senator on the red team would make threats that we will NOT carry out?
    This in itself is a diplomatic strategy. Have some crazy ass guy who is an elected official and not on YOUR team make a threat.

Joe just downplays it but keeps it out there. "Hey, I cant control these guys" type thing. That IS a strategy.

Putin has had a hard on about the Soviet Union collapsing forever. We KNOW this. But our presidents do go through a period in which they have Putin's overtures as friendly at first, and then be shown the hard reality. From First Bush to Trump. Biden and his advisors know him very well. Happened with all of them. Would NOT have happened with Shillary. Your real reason for hating her. Too tough on foreign policy with Russia " " for your liking. A male like this you would consider a hard ass not to be trifled with.

Putin is a good diplomat because he is predictable. And the strategy using hackers both government paid and otherwise to fck with us is quite brilliant. It costs almost zero and is very effective. We will just keep sanctioning people in Russia associated with the government hackers. So actually it has cost them trade wise, because the sanctions are very stiff on some individuals who like the West for playtime and $.

New Biden proposals noted are id hackers in Russia that are told to do anything they want not associated with fkn with Russia and they will be left alone. Noted hackers that are Id are presented to Russian. Sanctions applied if these "non government hackers" are not warned and or prosecuted. These Russian hackers can get ignored if the get themselves paid AND cause political, military, government ...instability in the US. Pretty crafty but eventually we work it out looks like.

Thread Information