Page 304 of 1589 FirstFirst ... 2042542943003013023033043053063073083143544048041304 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 39712
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't even know we had S-300... that doesn't sound right.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like there isn't going to be a Russian Military Parade in Red Square this year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like there isn't going to be a Russian Military Parade in Red Square this year...

Maybe pootin can hire some syrians or chechens for the parade?

Plus, Zelensky’s autos and parts can provide some vehicles, at a reasonable price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe pootin can hire some syrians or chechens for the parade?

Plus, Zelensky’s autos and parts can provide some vehicles, at a reasonable price.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Well, of course the DoD would lie.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US can wheel and deal to get them some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Military spending good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Military spending bad now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red carpet is being laid out to welcome russians at Odessa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's fine. Companies just need to start pulling their manufacturing from that hole. Then they won't have to worry about our devalued dollar. We consume too much cheap crap anyway.
    Plus Saudis are still butthurt they're no longer the largest oil producer in the world, which inherently threatens their authority.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mariupol is basically key to Russia's strategy. That's a city they must take over if they want to keep control of the donbass, and the black sea. The real fight has been happening there for a long time.

Sorta embarrassing they've not been able to take full control of it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think WW3 is inevitable. Sanctions taking hold and a ton of US military equipment being sent to Ukraine to kill russian soldiers. Eventually Pootin is going to get desperate. Lol he sanctioned Biden, Hillary and the ultimate far right chew toy , Hunter Biden to show his appreciation to state run Fox news. That should up the ante on all the conspiracy bs going on in the Divided States of America.
    It certainly seems that way. Especially with the way the Russians are targeting civilians. It does seem as if Biden is trying pretty hard to not directly engage but watching this play out in real time is difficult. And I think the longer Ukraine holds on, the more desperate Putin gets.
    I don't know, Russia has a history of revolution and offing anybody that wants to kill the status quo. These sanctions will eventually rub the right people the wrong way, and Putin is replaceable...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red carpet is being laid out to welcome russians at Odessa.

So Russia was right about the Nazi's violating the Ottawa Convention after all

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/report/ukrain...wa-convention/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know, Russia has a history of revolution and offing anybody that wants to kill the status quo. These sanctions will eventually rub the right people the wrong way, and Putin is replaceable...
    There is Putin and Putin's inner circle. If they off Putin the replacement will be the same as Putin. Murica always has this fantasy that if we can get rid of that one guy, peace loving democracy will flourish. Never works out that way but we keep believing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some NATO members has them... Bulgaria, Greece and Slovakia. Probably bought from Russia at some point or another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is Putin and Putin's inner circle. If they off Putin the replacement will be the same as Putin. Murica always has this fantasy that if we can get rid of that one guy, peace loving democracy will flourish. Never works out that way but we keep believing it.
    Offing Putin sends a message to his "inner circle"... Russia has been traditionally run by the former KGB, nowadays FSB. This is also why Putin became who he is, he was well versed in that area, and probably why he doesn't want anybody within 15 feet from him these days.

Not even claiming democracy will flourish. They'll just put in place an early version of Putin, the kind that allowed an extremely corrupt Russia to continue to be part of the civilized world, while still being ruthless at home.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've been right to this point, I just believe that if there is a change he'll have to beg for mercy, and he ain't gonna be beggin' Z. He'll be beggin' that sucker squattin' yonder in the WH. I dread that like the plague. It'll about kill old Dale, kids.

But (he'll) figure: "It ain't me that ed up, it was Putin, they're wiping the slate clean if I go to my knees and after all there were women and children slaughtered,,,but it ain't me." And he'll do the Japanese thing like on the Missouri after Nagasaki. Biden will strut like a banty rooster, I'll beat the wife, she'll beat me back, I'll consider the Dutch....I'll reconsider, 2 months will pass during said reconsideration the Suns will ring, I'll beat the wife, the wife...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been right to this point, I just believe that if there is a change he'll have to beg for mercy, and he ain't gonna be beggin' Z. He'll be beggin' that sucker squattin' yonder in the WH. I dread that like the plague. It'll about kill old Dale, kids.

But (he'll) figure: "It ain't me that ed up, it was Putin, they're wiping the slate clean if I go to my knees and after all there were women and children slaughtered,,,but it ain't me." And he'll do the Japanese thing like on the Missouri after Nagasaki. Biden will strut like a banty rooster, I'll beat the wife, she'll beat me back, I'll consider the Dutch....I'll reconsider, 2 months will pass during said reconsideration the Suns will ring, I'll beat the wife, the wife...
    On the flipside, the world will be a better place, and realistically, nobody here will miss you, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Military spending good now
    Helping Ukraine with tactical vehicles and weapons against our historical enemy is not the same as building a destroyer fleet the joint chiefs didn't want at $70b a boat or designing new fighter designs when you are already 2 generations ahead of the world.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Offing Putin sends a message to his "inner circle"... Russia has been traditionally run by the former KGB, nowadays FSB. This is also why Putin became who he is, he was well versed in that area, and probably why he doesn't want anybody within 15 feet from him these days.

Not even claiming democracy will flourish. They'll just put in place an early version of Putin, the kind that allowed an extremely corrupt Russia to continue to be part of the civilized world, while still being ruthless at home.
    Again, I don't think so, El, Biden will accept nothing less than unconditional surrender, w/benefits. & I don't blame him, he gambled heavily. Pushed all chips into the middle of the table and will have the con. He ain't gonna fritter that away for some under-the-breath half/ass apology and business as it were three weeks ago. Uh, uh. He'll want to do to them what we did to Germany, step-by-step and strictly by that book.

And the longer the slaughter goes on the more power that Biden gains from it and the easier it will be to get everything at "Appomattox."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On the flipside, the world will be a better place, and realistically, nobody here will miss you, tbh
    El, makin' like a brick wall this evening. Figures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, I don't think so, El, Biden will accept nothing less than unconditional surrender, w/benefits. & I don't blame him, he gambled heavily. Pushed all chips into the middle of the table and will have the con. He ain't gonna fritter that away for some under-the-breath half/ass apology and business as it were three weeks ago. Uh, uh. He'll want to do to them what we did to Germany, step-by-step and strictly by that book.

And the longer the slaughter goes on the more power that Biden gains from it and the easier it will be to get everything at "Appomattox."
    If Putin is 'removed', then we'll have Russian elections. In the interim, if the Russian order is to withdraw troops from Ukraine and end the 'operation', then the chess board moves. It's actually a good way for Russia to blame the dead guy as well.

Sanctions will probably remain in place, but in this case to pressure the Russian system to put somebody the West can at least work with.

It's the sort of 'reset' you can only get if Putin is gone, and you can't buy at Staples.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Russia was right about the Nazi's violating the Ottawa Convention after all

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/report/ukrain...wa-convention/
    Shooting civilians and bombing civilians is also prohibited but there you go, russians are doing it plus russians (and US) are not signatories to the convention, so it evens out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But if that comes to pass, and I'm Lukashenko, I'll look over my shoulder twice every 10 mins, tbh

Thread Information