Page 316 of 1589 FirstFirst ... 2162663063123133143153163173183193203263664168161316 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 39703
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whose choice would it be? Don't believe it when our media says the Russian people can revolt and make the change,,,not gonna happen. Same reason the people don't revolt in North Korea or in in China,,,or in any country where oppression happens. It's why we are flooded at our southern borders,,, people don't stand and fight against there governments anymore,,,they run or just accept it. Sure they protest but it never amounts to these days.
    Russia is filled with revolutions and coups. From the Bolshevik revolution, all the way to the dissolution of the Soviet Union in the 90s. Sometimes it was just people, sometimes it was military elite. Again, Putin isn't Stalin nor Lenin. Bringing back kids in body bags, attacking what basically were Russian themselves and failing at it, implosion of the economy, etc have never been a recipe for success for any autocrat.

I do think this would need to come from the FSB or military (they're one and the same there), and stated as much.

The rest is not even comparable. North Korea is a laughable state. If Putin's aspirations is to be the next North Korea, it would be total failure. It would basically be complete regression.
    China is on a different league altogether. They're the #2 economy in the world. They wield more power and also have much more to lose and much larger exposure to the world at large.

Russia's economy was already small. It's smaller than the economies of states like CA, NY or TX, and this is being an oil exporting country (50% of their exports right there). It's going to get a lot uglier economically for them the longer this goes on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butthurt Trumpatd with "the unraveling" again

tick tock and

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im cheering for a sovereign ukraine defending itself from a hostile invading force, even if some percentage of one battalion is problematic

meanwhile you're just supporting putin while being too much of a pussy to just say you are supporting him
    You can cry all day that I'm in Putin's corner but it'll never make it reality. Reality is I care for neither country nor "President".

As well, you are a Nazi supporter by your own admission you s bag face.

Spin it all you'd like SR.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    boom

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia is filled with revolutions and coups. From the Bolshevik revolution, all the way to the dissolution of the Soviet Union in the 90s. Sometimes it was just people, sometimes it was military elite. Again, Putin isn't Stalin nor Lenin. Bringing back kids in body bags, attacking what basically were Russian themselves and failing at it, implosion of the economy, etc have never been a recipe for success for any autocrat.

I do think this would need to come from the FSB or military (they're one and the same there), and stated as much.

The rest is not even comparable. North Korea is a laughable state. If Putin's aspirations is to be the next North Korea, it would be total failure. It would basically be complete regression.
    China is on a different league altogether. They're the #2 economy in the world. They wield more power and also have much more to lose and much larger exposure to the world at large.

Russia's economy was already small. It's smaller than the economies of states like CA, NY or TX, and this is being an oil exporting country (50% of their exports right there). It's going to get a lot uglier economically for them the longer this goes on.
    Just like the US,,,doesn't mean it gets rid of the president. Yeltsin was impeached 3 times,,,,all 3 times failed. Just like you democrats going after Trump. With the revolts you stated how many president were removed from office?,,,,Putin is going nowhere,,,that is fact. An,dropov stayed,,,,Chernenko stayed,,,,Gorbachev stayed,,,Yelchin stayed,,,,and Putin will stay,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like the US,,,doesn't mean it gets rid of the president. Yeltsin was impeached 3 times,,,,all 3 times failed. Just like you democrats going after Trump. With the revolts you stated how many president were removed from office?,,,,Putin is going nowhere,,,that is fact. An,dropov stayed,,,,Chernenko stayed,,,,Gorbachev stayed,,,Yelchin stayed,,,,and Putin will stay,,,
    - Chernenko 'died' 1 year into his presidency.
    - Andropov 'died' 2 years into his presidency.
    - Gorbachev quit in disgrace when the Soviet empire crumbled, after surviving a coup. He handed over the government to Yeltsin. Yeltsin oversaw the opening of the Russian economy, brought in elections, removed a ton of censorship. Nothing like Putin, the exact opposite.
    - Yeltsin quit when his popularity was in the low single digits.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at all the regressive re s here who cheerlead for the Azov and more of their "Nazis".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ore DJI drones for Nazis (sadface)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

India making moves w the big boys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Je

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butthurt Trumpatd with "the unraveling" again

tick tock and

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Je

Manchin said no to this.

Manchin said people would use $$$$ to buy drugs. No $$$$ for you druggies and mexican cartels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia reportedly lost a whole battalion's worth -- one hundred troops. A helicopter was downed and 30 odd tanks destroyed or abandoned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can run but you cannot hide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, it's war, but I still made sure to get barber to shave me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, it is war, but I still mash my own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information