Page 350 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 2503003403463473483493503513523533543604004508501350 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 39301
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Southfront:

Units of the Russian Armed Forces, DPR and LPR are still working to achieve the declared goal of the full liberation of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.

All eyes are now on the city of Mariupol. Fierce street fighting continues there with daily progress by Russian and DPR forces. Both sides suffer casualties on a daily basis.

While clashes continue on the outskirts of the town of Ugledar which had mostly fallen under the control of the DPR and the Russian Armed Forces after a series of clashes, the Russian units are surrounding the region from the west.

On March 22, Russian units took control of the village of Urozhainoe, moving towards the town of Velikaya Novoselka. Units of the 128th separate assault Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine deployed in the area had to step back.

At the same time, the advance of DPR forces towards Kurakhovo continues. According to the Russian Ministry of Defence, last night, DPR units destroyed a company of the Ukrainian 53rd separate mechanized brigade and units of the assault battalion of the 54th separate mechanized brigade. After several days of fierce clashes, the DPR took control over the villages of Slavnoye, Trudovskaya, Mine Cheluskintsev and Maryinka. They are yet to secure these areas, but these are the first significant successes of the DPR in the area in recent days.

Breaking out the Ukrainian defenses, DPR forces are aimed to end the s ing on civilians in the city of Donetsk. As long as Kyiv troops remain near Donetsk and Lugansk, they will continue to intentionally strike civilian targets there.

On March 21, local authorities in the city of Makeevka reported that at least two Ukrainian Tochka-U ballistic missiles were launched on residential areas. Both missiles were intercepted by DPR air-defense forces.

Over the past 24 hours, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have opened fire on the territory of the DPR 32 separate times.

During the day, 1 civilian was killed, 32 people were injured as a result of the s ing of the territory of the DPR.

To the north, a grouping of the DPR troops and the Ukrainian 25th Airborne Brigade are fighting for control of the towns of Kamenka, Novoselovka Vtoraya and Verkhnetoretskoye.

Units of the LPR People’s Militia are moving deep into the Ukrainian defense in the area of the town of Popasnaya. They managed to take control over the settlements of Kalinovo, Novoaleksandrovka, Stepnoye, Boguslavskoye. Units of the 30th separate mechanized Brigade of the Ukrainian armed forces were forced to slowly retreat.

Forces of the LPR and Russia have been advancing in the Severodonetsk-Lysichansk region. After the fall of Rubezhnoe, Kyiv troops focused on the defense of the southern part of Severodonetsk and the center of Lysichansk. On March 22, the AFU armory located in a supermarket building in Severodonetsk, was destroyed.

Meanwhile, Russian forces are working to expand their control in the Kyiv region from the eastern and western directions to the capital. In the west, Russian units blocked the town of Irpen from the north, west and south and besieged the town of Makariv from 3 sides. The highway ‘E40’ leading from Kyiv city to the west was cut off there.

The next important point capturing of which would allow to block Kyiv from the southwest is the town of Boyarka. Russian forces are advancing on it from the north and northwest.

On the eastern bank of the Dnipro River, positional fighting continued near Brovary. Russian forces established full control over the Velika Dmitriivka-Peremoga-Lukashi line.

The most active operations are ongoing in the region of Donbass. Advances in other areas play rather secondary role. The situation in the rest of operational areas remains in the state of ‘tactical pause’. Russian forces avoid storming large cities. In their turn, Kyiv’s forces use residential areas and civilians as “human shields” to deploy their artillery systems and conduct massive fire on Russian servicemen. The Russians respond with precise artillery and air strikes on Ukrainian units hiding in the cities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pierced Organ

Thank God President Biden is not listening to people like this regarding the war.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heater?

Have the 16,000 Syrian fighters arrived yet? HELP!

They could be used for the Russian infantry who are walking home or surrendered.
    Hater "The Syrians are coming, the Syrians are coming!"
    So instead, dissidents from Belarus are joining the fight against the Russians. Their wonderful satellite state is fed up.

What a cluster fk. Could have never happened, should have never, hater predicted it would NOT happen.

So... What Happens? IT happens.
    And its good for absolutely no one.
    A midget infused with Vodka is a dangerous thing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Heater?

Have the 16,000 Syrian fighters arrived yet? HELP!

They could be used for the Russian infantry who are walking home or surrendered.
    Hater "The Syrians are coming, the Syrians are coming!"
    So instead, dissidents from Belarus are joining the fight against the Russians. Their wonderful satellite state is fed up.

What a cluster fk. Could have never happened, should have never, hater predicted it would NOT happen.

So... What Happens? IT happens.
    And its good for absolutely no one.
    A midget infused with Vodka is a dangerous thing.
    I ain't complainin', peeg. He made Biden back down, turned him into a backdoor gunrunner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't complainin', peeg. He made Biden back down, turned him into a backdoor gunrunner.
    You aint complaining?

You are constantly complaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is your president Thread.
    Get over it.
    The rules you cook up dont matter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You aint complaining?

You are constantly complaining.
    Don't be purposely obtuse, peeg. I bolded your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden is your president Thread.
    Get over it.
    The rules you cook up dont matter.
    He ain't my President. No way. He doesn't want me, and I hate him with every fiber of my being.

And I ain't ever gettin' over it. Never. It's my religion.

They matter to me and that's enough for me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be purposely obtuse, peeg. I bolded your .
    Well I am gonna break it to you.
    This does absolutely nothing to make Biden look bad.
    Most likely the opposite. And we need a younger president than orange slush and old joe.

Maybe you will be digging Pete B. in a couple of years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well I am gonna break it to you.
    This does absolutely nothing to make Biden look bad.
    Most likely the opposite.
    And we need a younger president than orange slush and old joe.

Maybe you will be digging Pete B. in a couple of years.
    I ain't buying that bunk no matter how many times it's been offered to me.

I want one man in there, one President. President Trump. All other's, R & D alike can pound salt/go to . I want nothing to do with any of 'em. I found Shangri La. I ain't ever settling for less as long as I live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't buying that bunk no matter how many times it's been offered to me.

I want one man in there, one President. President Trump. All other's, R & D alike can pound salt/go to . I want nothing to do with any of 'em. I found Shangri La. I ain't ever settling for less as long as I live.
    Then you will never be happy.
    Because there will never be a narcissistic, lying, egomaniac like orange man again as president.
    So you have established an upper boundary by your rules. Its time to get relativity in order. Expect everything worse.
    Damn. Take refuge in sports again somehow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let it burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then you will never be happy.
    Because there will never be a narcissistic, lying, egomaniac like orange man again as president.
    So you have established an upper boundary by your rules. Its time to get relativity in order. Expect everything worse.
    Damn. Take refuge in sports again somehow.
    So be it. I bore witness as they dragged Trump out into the street and high tech lynched him for no other reason than making President. I'm neither forgettin', nor forgivin', peeg.

& I ain't comin' back in from the cold and back into the fold, everPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia is on par with China and the US in military might.

"on par"
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 03-23-2022 at 06:52 AM.

Thread Information