Page 4 of 1573 FirstFirst 1234567814541045041004 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The United States Can Solve the Ukraine Crisis

The seeds for the crisis in Ukraine were planted 25 years ago when the Clinton Administration decided to expand the North Atlantic Treaty into East Europe, accepting membership from former members of the Warsaw Pact.

In doing so, Clinton turned his back on commitments from President George H.W. Bush and Secretary of State James Baker in 1990 not to “leap frog” over a reunified Germany in order to expand NATO.

If the United States could find a way to acknowledge this betrayal and to concede that additional membership for Ukraine and Georgia would threaten Russia’s geopolitical universe, it would be possible to pursue a compromise to the current crisis.

Russian President Vladimir Putin reasonably wants guarantees that NATO must halt its eastward expansion and not deploy certain weapons systems on its borders.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/12/08/the-united-states-can-solve-the-ukraine-crisis/

Once again, and always, imperial, predatory America is its own worst enemy, ing around in other countries, and the ing always come back.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater... wow...

That some Senator on the red team would make threats that we will NOT carry out?
    This in itself is a diplomatic strategy. Have some crazy ass guy who is an elected official and not on YOUR team make a threat.

Joe just downplays it but keeps it out there. "Hey, I cant control these guys" type thing. That IS a strategy.

Putin has had a hard on about the Soviet Union collapsing forever. We KNOW this. But our presidents do go through a period in which they have Putin's overtures as friendly at first, and then be shown the hard reality. From First Bush to Trump. Biden and his advisors know him very well. Happened with all of them. Would NOT have happened with Shillary. Your real reason for hating her. Too tough on foreign policy with Russia " " for your liking. A male like this you would consider a hard ass not to be trifled with.

Putin is a good diplomat because he is predictable. And the strategy using hackers both government paid and otherwise to fck with us is quite brilliant. It costs almost zero and is very effective. We will just keep sanctioning people in Russia associated with the government hackers. So actually it has cost them trade wise, because the sanctions are very stiff on some individuals who like the West for playtime and $.

New Biden proposals noted are id hackers in Russia that are told to do anything they want not associated with fkn with Russia and they will be left alone. Noted hackers that are Id are presented to Russian. Sanctions applied if these "non government hackers" are not warned and or prosecuted. These Russian hackers can get ignored if the get themselves paid AND cause political, military, government ...instability in the US. Pretty crafty but eventually we work it out looks like.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...4a37fa325f07b5

Administration officials have suggested that the U.S. will press Ukraine to formally cede a measure of autonomy to eastern Ukrainian lands now controlled by Russia-backed separatists who rose up against Kyiv in 2014.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin Believes Negotiating with U.S. Would Be Easier if He Had a Pee Tape of Biden

Intelligence officials scoured their archives for materials that would incriminate Biden

but only found “a lot of footage of him saying things he didn’t mean to say.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...-tape-of-biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin Believes Negotiating with U.S. Would Be Easier if He Had a Pee Tape of Biden

Intelligence officials scoured their archives for materials that would incriminate Biden

but only found “a lot of footage of him saying things he didn’t mean to say.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...-tape-of-biden
    Putin has 175 thousand well trained soldiers ready at his border. On the otherside theres a bunch of neonazi drunkards claiming to be Ukranian army. No pussy european or american would be crazy enough to step foot in that area.

Putin dont need no pee tape. Hes got all the cards.

NATO will have to do everything Vlad prescribes just to save themselves from a historic embarrasment were Red army deside to stroll over Ukraine and take as much as they want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US is pulling their ships away and now Ukranian crazy idiots are mad and want to start something.......

Crazy lunatics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats my

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater's just a retweet bot now.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As if your butt butty Boutons Deux isn't?

Michiganders are ashamed of your kind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forum shopoing mall security guard ing at something

you dumper aint u can do about anything here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dumper aint u can do about anything here
    He's just your typical low-T authoritarian ass faux intellectual progressive feminist male tbh. The dude is a weak .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US is pulling their ships away and now Ukranian crazy idiots are mad and want to start something.......

Crazy lunatics
    Thats my

Dang, hater is triggered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The USA is weak. The current POTUS is a joke, in the category of Philippe Pétain of Vichy France.
    Literally in every single way other than keyboard warrior bull the current president is proving himself to be way tougher than the last one. Left Afghanistan and told the deep state to go themselves about that well the last guy claimed to be anti-war was too to do about it. He is getting his legislative accomplishments done versus the last guy who literally with even with a simple reconciliation bill could have built the wall by Mexico but got cucked too hard to get it done etc etc
    It really is funny how style like is a thousand times more important than substance for Rs now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally in every single way other than keyboard warrior bull the current president is proving himself to be way tougher than the last one. Left Afghanistan and told the deep state to go themselves about that well the last guy claimed to be anti-war was too to do about it. He is getting his legislative accomplishments done versus the last guy who literally with even with a simple reconciliation bill could have built the wall by Mexico but got cucked too hard to get it done etc etc
    It really is funny how style like is a thousand times more important than substance for Rs now.
    I dont think any president alive or dead would have done anything else in Ukraine but retreat.

175 thousand well prepared 1st class army READY TO DEFEND THEIR BORDER

Theres really nothing USA could have done unless they had an army of T1000 Terminators ready to drop in Ukraine. Its a no brainer to retreat.

And Afghanistan I give him credit but it was a really sloppy exit

Lives could have been saved by doing and orderly exit.

Lets see what happens with Iran. So far Joe is getting a C from me in foreign policy. Passing grade but barely

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of Trump's Pootin-compromised Mafia says Ukraine isn't even a country, agreeing with Pootin
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-10-2021 at 11:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And Afghanistan I give him credit but it was a really sloppy exit

Lives could have been saved by doing and orderly exit.
    This is pure hindsight is 20/20. Firstly, don't believe the imagined orderly exit was possible as so many were told to leave months earlier but dilly dallyed around and in a country of Arabs hard to near impossible to check all the Arab peoples for suicide bombs. Surprised it went as well as it did overall. I mean, Americans aren't used to surrenders but they don't always go smoothly. Second, over 100k people died there so the 12 Americans is just people just selectively caring about those ones because they were in the news. Lastly, the US military failed so bad there the Afghan forces fighting the Taliban/ISIS were stronger before we got than when we left. Going way, way back..best case scenario Ahmad Shah Massoud is never assassinated or failing that they setup better resistance but those resistance fighters were also paid off and the US military barely had any intel about that. The president takes the final blame for anything but man he got a deal considering the cir stances imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, radical left wing Keynesian spending inflationary crap.

Mao Tzetung got his agenda through and left roughly a half billion to starve to death in the process. Stalin got his agenda through and killed millions. Hitler massacred millions of jews. Getting your evil agenda through isn't an accomplishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pure hindsight is 20/20. Firstly, don't believe the imagined orderly exit was possible as so many were told to leave months earlier but dilly dallyed around and in a country of Arabs hard to near impossible to check all the Arab peoples for suicide bombs. Surprised it went as well as it did overall. I mean, Americans aren't used to surrenders but they don't always go smoothly. Second, over 100k people died there so the 12 Americans is just people just selectively caring about those ones because they were in the news. Lastly, the US military failed so bad there the Afghan forces fighting the Taliban/ISIS were stronger before we got than when we left. Going way, way back..best case scenario Ahmad Shah Massoud is never assassinated or failing that they setup better resistance but those resistance fighters were also paid off and the US military barely had any intel about that. The president takes the final blame for anything but man he got a deal considering the cir stances imo
    No.

there are.orderly exits and there are sloppy exits. Joe and the inept generals chose the sloppy ones. The generals threw Joe under the bus in the end as they blamed the sloppyness on Joes deadlines.

Afghan exit was a D grade and Im being very generous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    drinking the horse -laced MSM koolaid
    I'm guessing you didn't read the military coup outlined in the powerpoint, did you?

There is a reason these ers are dodging the Jan 6th commission.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing you didn't read the military coup outlined in the powerpoint, did you?

There is a reason these ers are dodging the Jan 6th commission.
    Jan 6th is on the same level as birtherism or tying Obama to the Bill Ayers terrorist movement of the 70s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the comedian surrendering

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kremlin said Thursday that Russia submitted draft do ents outlining security arrangements it wants to negotiate with the United States and its NATO allies amid s piraling tensions over Ukraine.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said a senior Russian envoy stood ready to immediately depart for talks in a neutral country on the proposal.

Peskov told reporters that Russian President Vladimir Putin may have another call with U.S. President Joe Biden before the year’s end to discuss the security issue, but he said it hasn’t been agreed to yet.
    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...742c1b4a23375e

Thread Information