Page 465 of 1589 FirstFirst ... 3654154554614624634644654664674684694755155659651465 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,625 of 39717
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin's past gambles in Georgia, Chechnya and Crimea paid off - so he thought he could take one more chess piece in Ukraine. But boy has he got egg on his face with this one.

Talked a big game about taking Kiev, demilitarizing Ukraine and removing the Zelensky administration in a couple of weeks. Now 2 months in, the Russians have lost 10k+ soldiers, hundreds of tanks, planes and armoured vehicles, and had their navy's flagship crippled by a country that has no navy. They've abandoned the push for Kiev and their best case scenario is picking up Donbas and a land bridge to Crimea.

Moreover NATO is more unified, Germany's ramping up military spending, Finland and Sweden planning to join NATO and Russia's economy is in the toilet. No way to polish this turd - even for the propagandists

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putin's past gambles in Georgia, Chechnya and Crimea paid off - so he thought he could take one more chess piece in Ukraine. But boy has he got egg on his face with this one.

Talked a big game about taking Kiev, demilitarizing Ukraine and removing the Zelensky administration in a couple of weeks. Now 2 months in, the Russians have lost 10k+ soldiers, hundreds of tanks, planes and armoured vehicles, and had their navy's flagship crippled by a country that has no navy. They've abandoned the push for Kiev and their best case scenario is picking up Donbas and a land bridge to Crimea.

Moreover NATO is more unified, Germany's ramping up military spending, Finland and Sweden planning to join NATO and Russia's economy is in the toilet. No way to polish this turd - even for the propagandists
    Don't worry though, I'm sure Cully will spam us with pics and the ruskies will be alright knowing they have him as a defender of their freedoms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ALPHA

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Putin has done fine battling 99% of the rest of the world with just Belarus siding him and China turning a blind eye.

(They're) running this (Biden as head puppeteer). Z plays the damsel in distress flawlessly; "I want, I want, I want!" as a feint, a ruse as everything is delivered in the back room, not to his specification, but to (their's). They-are-running-this.

(They) don't have to go out to each of their (Dover's). And they've yet to own up to a single Ukr soldier KIA'ed. Nary a one. That ain't by accident, but pure design. "Just shut up, Z, we know what we're doing. We're gonna get this in' Russian this time, now sit the down and read you're next verbatim."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But, nary a German child to the slaughters, not since the end of WW2. Worked out kinda nice for them after all & Hitler, eh, Warlord? Our children go instead to the slaughters, then come back to us thru Dover, where Biden is clock watching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's the same warship
    Exactly, the day before Zelensky sank it, they issued a commemorative stamp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians keep abandoning tanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best tank design ever for ejecting troops on being hit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sank while being towed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a really good analysis of long term economic perspective of war for Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump & Putin sittin' in the old proverbial tree!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm surprised they didn't say that it intentionally went under water and turned into a submarine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a really good analysis of long term economic perspective of war for Russia.

A long war was never in the cards for Russia, tbh... we'll see what happens once (and if) they take the Donbas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised they didn't say that it intentionally went under water and turned into a submarine.
    Patience, grasshopper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A long war was never in the cards for Russia, tbh... we'll see what happens once (and if) they take the Donbas.
    But can they afford to keep it?

Last edited by Ef-man; 04-14-2022 at 05:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a BTR takes on a tank and wins, you know russians have a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts and prayers to the top 20 russian generals who are unaware that they are about to experience massive heart attacks.

Last edited by Ef-man; 04-14-2022 at 05:31 PM.

Thread Information