Page 54 of 1589 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 39703
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such a dumbass argument.

Why would Mexico do this to their largest trading partner? Why? And you left out Canada.

Why would Russia… zero economic agreements that are meaningful except petrol and to WESTERN EUROPE.
    Snake still does not understand economics across borders is a good thing.

“Let’s close our borders to everything and turtle up!”

The economics of a Trumpster re .
    Economics that are beneficial to two parties “nahhh, I rather have a war”
    Putin misses him that Soviet Union that tried to take all of Europe but got stoned by the US.

And these members of the red team spout off about freedom and free trade. Fckn hypocrites.
    LMAO,,,,we want our borders closed because they are invaded just like Ukraines is about to be. What part of that dont you understand? Why are dems on here so stupid? Heres a question,,,,why is America willing to put American forces in harms way to defend Ukraines border but not own border down south? Because democrats want the illegal votes and dont give a about human life or whats right or wrong when comes to our own country. Its all about power to the democrats,,,,party over country.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has no backbone just like Barry didnt. It wouldnt suprise me if Biden gives Russia a huge surplus of cash and an agreement just like Barry did with Iran. Dems are cowards through and through,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gay for putin is a compe ive theme for you guys.

Who will win?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I’m rooting for hater, but snakeboy is close.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO,,,,we want our borders closed because they are invaded just like Ukraines is about to be. What part of that dont you understand? Why are dems on here so stupid? Heres a question,,,,why is America willing to put American forces in harms way to defend Ukraines border but not own border down south? Because democrats want the illegal votes and dont give a about human life or whats right or wrong when comes to our own country. Its all about power to the democrats,,,,party over country.
    We are not putting troops into Ukraine celery for brains.
    Do you read anything besides hallucinations?
    Or just back from vacation to Mars?

This is not only a blue team issue, the red team has a huge hard on about this.

And Ukrainians are not massing at the Russian border looking for jobs and citizenship in Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a about Ukraine, tbh. But, its obvious that Putin views Biden as weak, as we all do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a about anything outside my zip code.
    The economy does gaf apparently.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe "tough on Russia" Biden

Apparently the US em assy staff wi COMMUTE from Poland

They made to the choppa, thank goodness

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a about Ukraine, tbh. But, its obvious that Putin views Biden as weak, as we all do.
    Weak leaders invite aggression

Hopefully he stays weak and doesn't lash out to try and look strong. Last time he lashed out to look strong it only killed some Afghani children. This time it could have consequences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The economy does gaf apparently.
    Fake quote and zipcode smack. You left out a zinger about drinking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said you did not get drunk.

The rest fits fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t have a clue…

”oh but Putin ain’t a bad guy. Just because he declared himself president for life and kills political opponents… why should we care about a military dictator?”

so…..
    Okay but what do you think of Biden sanctioning parts of Ukraine for getting invaded but not sanctioning Russia?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cracks in Western Resolve on Russia
    Putin sends troops into eastern Ukraine, while Europe and U.S. seem unsure how to respond.
    By The WSJ Editorial Board Updated Feb. 21, 2022 11:41 pm ET

French President Emmanuel Macron scrambled Sunday to stop a Russian invasion of Ukraine by arranging a possible summit between President Biden and Vladimir Putin. The Russian's reply on Monday was to send Russian troops into eastern Ukraine and go on an extensive public rant all but declaring war on Ukraine and the post-Cold War order in Europe. It's hard to see what the Russian autocrat will accept beyond concessions that would compromise NATO's security, and it's long past time for the West to impose the sanctions it has held in abeyance to deter an invasion.

U.S. officials at the weekend Munich Security Conference kept insisting how unified the trans-Atlantic alliance is in the face of Russian aggression. It's almost as if they are trying to convince themselves as much as Mr. Putin, since they know the cracks that exist below the surface claims of resolve and unity.

Italy is already wavering. "We are discussing sanctions with the EU and in the course of these discussions we have made our position known, that they should be concentrated on narrow sectors without including energy," Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi said Friday. This kind of pre-emptive surrender is exactly why Mr. Putin figures the price of an invasion would be lower than advertised.

Italy imports some 90% of its gas and is one of Moscow's biggest clients on the Continent. The Italian leader doesn't want his legacy as a national unity Prime Minister tarnished by an energy crisis, but enabling Russian imperialism would be a much greater stain.

Asked over the weekend whether Brussels would impose sanctions on Russia's Gazprom, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen responded that "everything is on the table." She added that Europe could "bring the necessary gas to Italy so that Italy is also on the safe side." Count that as a maybe.

Energy isn't the only concern, and Rome isn't the only European capital that may waver on sanctions. Germany's reluctance is well-established, and Hungary is afraid too. Banning Russia from the Swift financial clearing system has already been ruled out as it could imperil tens of billions of dollars in payments to Russian creditors in Austria, France and the Netherlands.

As for a Biden-Putin summit, the Russian dictator is in control of events as his forces are poised for a blitzkrieg. He wants to extort concessions that will make Kyiv subordinate to the Kremlin and weaken NATO's defenses. Either would be humiliating acts of appeasement that would invite more aggression later. On Monday the Kremlin cast doubt on plans for a summit, as it continues its propaganda operations claiming Ukrainian aggression.

A summit is beside the point after Mr. Putin's decision Monday to formally recognize Ukraine's two breakaway regions as independent states. He also sent Russian troops across the Ukraine border into Donbas and Luhansk, which should trigger the "massive consequences" Mr. Biden has promised.

Yet the White House seemed unsure in its response Monday evening, including whether this was even an invasion, and its initial sanctions were limited to blocking American trade and investment in Donbas and Luhansk. So Russia invades Ukraine, and the U.S. decides to sanction part of Ukraine rather than Russia. That display of weakness won't deter Mr. Putin.

The West's weakness was also exposed on the weekend in Munich in remarks by Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky that should haunt Europe. "We don't need your sanctions after the bombardment will happen and after our country will be fired at, or after we will have no borders and after we will have no economy or part of our country will be occupied," Mr. Zelensky said. "Why would we need those sanctions then?"

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken replied that as soon as sanctions are used they cease to be a deterrent, even as he and Mr. Biden say an invasion is all but inevitable. Mr. Putin's soliloquy in which he claimed Ukraine has no right to independence showed his real intentions. His claims of ethnic Russian solidarity as an excuse to grab territory echo of the Sudetenland in the 1930s.

We would have thought that the Europeans, especially the Germans, would understand that historical echo and respond accordingly. If the Ukraine slaughter unfolds, American and European elites should reflect on how they have again made themselves hostages to a dictator.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol you had to staple your stomach.

That is so you.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol you had to staple your stomach.

That is so you.
    Clammy!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

How's it goin', fart face?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are back peddling faster than Deion Sanders because their boy Biden is folding like a cheap lawn chair,,,,,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I like Joe Biden the more depressed libs seem to get. It's weird because they all swore, they knew exactly what they were voting for.

He's doing a great job so far. I hope he keeps it up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a lib, I don't have any problems with Joe Biden.
    It doesn't bother you that he's letting Pootin ur mom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO,,,,tell me again how Putin folded,,,,
    So Brandon was right all along? LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cracks in Western Resolve on Russia
    Putin sends troops into eastern Ukraine, while Europe and U.S. seem unsure how to respond.
    By The WSJ Editorial Board Updated Feb. 21, 2022 11:41 pm ET

French President Emmanuel Macron scrambled Sunday to stop a Russian invasion of Ukraine by arranging a possible summit between President Biden and Vladimir Putin. The Russian's reply on Monday was to send Russian troops into eastern Ukraine and go on an extensive public rant all but declaring war on Ukraine and the post-Cold War order in Europe. It's hard to see what the Russian autocrat will accept beyond concessions that would compromise NATO's security, and it's long past time for the West to impose the sanctions it has held in abeyance to deter an invasion.

U.S. officials at the weekend Munich Security Conference kept insisting how unified the trans-Atlantic alliance is in the face of Russian aggression. It's almost as if they are trying to convince themselves as much as Mr. Putin, since they know the cracks that exist below the surface claims of resolve and unity.

Italy is already wavering. "We are discussing sanctions with the EU and in the course of these discussions we have made our position known, that they should be concentrated on narrow sectors without including energy," Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi said Friday. This kind of pre-emptive surrender is exactly why Mr. Putin figures the price of an invasion would be lower than advertised.

Italy imports some 90% of its gas and is one of Moscow's biggest clients on the Continent. The Italian leader doesn't want his legacy as a national unity Prime Minister tarnished by an energy crisis, but enabling Russian imperialism would be a much greater stain.

Asked over the weekend whether Brussels would impose sanctions on Russia's Gazprom, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen responded that "everything is on the table." She added that Europe could "bring the necessary gas to Italy so that Italy is also on the safe side." Count that as a maybe.

Energy isn't the only concern, and Rome isn't the only European capital that may waver on sanctions. Germany's reluctance is well-established, and Hungary is afraid too. Banning Russia from the Swift financial clearing system has already been ruled out as it could imperil tens of billions of dollars in payments to Russian creditors in Austria, France and the Netherlands.

As for a Biden-Putin summit, the Russian dictator is in control of events as his forces are poised for a blitzkrieg. He wants to extort concessions that will make Kyiv subordinate to the Kremlin and weaken NATO's defenses. Either would be humiliating acts of appeasement that would invite more aggression later. On Monday the Kremlin cast doubt on plans for a summit, as it continues its propaganda operations claiming Ukrainian aggression.

A summit is beside the point after Mr. Putin's decision Monday to formally recognize Ukraine's two breakaway regions as independent states. He also sent Russian troops across the Ukraine border into Donbas and Luhansk, which should trigger the "massive consequences" Mr. Biden has promised.

Yet the White House seemed unsure in its response Monday evening, including whether this was even an invasion, and its initial sanctions were limited to blocking American trade and investment in Donbas and Luhansk. So Russia invades Ukraine, and the U.S. decides to sanction part of Ukraine rather than Russia. That display of weakness won't deter Mr. Putin.

The West's weakness was also exposed on the weekend in Munich in remarks by Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky that should haunt Europe. "We don't need your sanctions after the bombardment will happen and after our country will be fired at, or after we will have no borders and after we will have no economy or part of our country will be occupied," Mr. Zelensky said. "Why would we need those sanctions then?"

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken replied that as soon as sanctions are used they cease to be a deterrent, even as he and Mr. Biden say an invasion is all but inevitable. Mr. Putin's soliloquy in which he claimed Ukraine has no right to independence showed his real intentions. His claims of ethnic Russian solidarity as an excuse to grab territory echo of the Sudetenland in the 1930s.

We would have thought that the Europeans, especially the Germans, would understand that historical echo and respond accordingly. If the Ukraine slaughter unfolds, American and European elites should reflect on how they have again made themselves hostages to a dictator.
    WSJ

Sanctions on Russia itself coming Tuesday from US and UK... at least according to Porton Johnson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I like Joe Biden the more depressed libs seem to get. It's weird because they all swore, they knew exactly what they were voting for.

He's doing a great job so far. I hope he keeps it up.
    nothing surprising about Joe so far... he had one job to do, kick the orange man out of the White House... mission accomplished.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatcha want Joe to do?

Attack rusky right now?
    Peegarden and Chump want him to cuz WWII

I don't want him to do anything. It's not our problem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn our military is paying Zeihan for advice

Thread Information