Page 598 of 1590 FirstFirst ... 984985485885945955965975985996006016026086486981098 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,950 of 39749
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin has the water sealed, 1/2 from the land side and the Odesa 1/2 from the water side. He's blockaded Ukr from the water. They're land locked.

State run media CNN/MSM ain't mentioned any of that sober reality. Uh, uh. They won't touch it. And you know who else won't mention it? Putin. He just does it.
    Chickens roosting all the way home

While the US and its NATO allies have poured billions of dollars worth of weapons into Ukraine in a bid to slow this advance, Haines claimed that “Putin most likely also judges that Russia has a greater ability and willingness to endure challenges than his adversaries,” and that “he is probably counting on US and EU resolve to weaken as food shortages, inflation and energy prices get worse.”

Notably, while the EU and US have been rocked by soaring inflation and record gas prices, the White House has until now insisted that Americans will not experience food shortages. Haines’ statement marks the first time that a US official has acknowledged that this may be a reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doesn't work well when another copy of the exact same mag is behind it, unaltered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Downed Russian fighter jets are being found with basic GPS 'taped to the dashboards,' UK defense minister.

Wrecked Russian fighter jets are being found with rudimentary GPS receivers "taped to the dashboards" in Ukraine because their inbuilt navigation systems are so bad, the UK's defense secretary, Ben Wallace, said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russi...dashboards-uk-

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian gas headed to Europe through Ukraine will stop flowing on Wednesday, Ukraine’s Gas Transmission System Operator (GTSOU) said on Tuesday. The flows will stop at 7 a.m. local time after Russia’s occupying forces disrupted gas transit operations in the area.

According to the operator, Ukraine will no longer be able to accept gas transit from Russia via Sokhranivka. The move has the potential to disrupt supplies to Europe if an alternative path isn’t found.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian gas headed to Europe through Ukraine will stop flowing on Wednesday, Ukraine’s Gas Transmission System Operator (GTSOU) said on Tuesday. The flows will stop at 7 a.m. local time after Russia’s occupying forces disrupted gas transit operations in the area.

According to the operator, Ukraine will no longer be able to accept gas transit from Russia via Sokhranivka. The move has the potential to disrupt supplies to Europe if an alternative path isn’t found.
    Ukraine sanctioning the EU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elensky losing 3 planes, 9 choppers, and about 50 elite troops to just take a miserable piece of rock for PR.purposes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    taking military advice from Porton Johnson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play stupid games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porton Johnson

Elensky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Ok mates, here's what you're going to do, right? Ok right.. so you're going to get into that heli and you, into that skiff, and you're going to head out a bit that way, and you'll see the island, and you'll know what to do from there, you'll meet up with 007 and he'll guide you the rest of the way. Ok very good then, off you go.. god speed"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians get another slapping session.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elensky losing 3 planes, 9 choppers, and about 50 elite troops to just take a miserable piece of rock for PR.purposes

Makes no sense to devote so much to capture a rock with no strategic value to Ukraine

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for getting resupplied.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes no sense to devote so much to capture a rock with no strategic value to Ukraine
    They talked about it online, so it's important

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Ok mates, here's what you're going to do, right? Ok right.. so you're going to get into that heli and you, into that skiff, and you're going to head out a bit that way, and you'll see the island, and you'll know what to do from there, you'll meet up with 007 and he'll guide you the rest of the way. Ok very good then, off you go.. god speed"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree it makes no sense as two M777 can s the island from shore (with M982 Excalibur rounds) at little cost to Ukrainians (it is only 35 km from Ukrainian shore).

It can be recaptured after russians realize it is too costly to keep troops there or at end of war.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin destroying UKR cities to annex them into Russia? WTFF great way to capture "their hearts and minds"

Russia doesn't have the resources to rebuild destroyed cities and infrastructure, probably $100Bs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why russian troops are disobeying orders to attack.

Part two of this suicide run and subsequent retreat!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information