Page 674 of 1589 FirstFirst ... 1745746246646706716726736746756766776786847247741174 ... LastLast
Results 16,826 to 16,850 of 39702
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

GO---PUTIN---GO!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lest we forget...

"We will not leave without our guns."

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

AN OLDIE, BUT A GOODY...

CHARGE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DAVOS: Soros says Ukraine may be start of World War Three

DAVOS, May 24 (Reuters) - Billionaire financier George Soros said on Tuesday that Russia's invasion of Ukraine may have been the beginning of World War Three so the best way to preserve free civilisation was for the West to defeat President Vladimir Putin's forces.

Soros, 91, a legendary hedge fund manager who earned fame by betting against the pound in 1992, cast the Ukraine war as part of a broader struggle between open societies and closed societies such as China and Russia which were in the ascent.

"The invasion may have been the beginning of the Third World War and our civilization may not survive it," Soros told Davos, according to a text of his speech released by his office.

"The best and perhaps only way to preserve our civilization is to defeat Putin as soon as possible. That's the bottom line."

https://www.reuters.com/world/davos-...ee-2022-05-24/

Srs
    Yeah Ukraine is defeating Putin all the way to the Polish border

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Ukraine is defeating Putin all the way to the Polish border
    Like this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Animal Helensky killed his own troops by denying retreat requests and orderingbthem to fight to the last man

And now his foreign minister declaring his soldiers are TOAST

Helensky should be Marie Antonnietted ASAP

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a short read for once in your life hater:

Russian nationalist figures are increasingly criticizing the failures of Russia’s “special military operation” in Ukraine and are calling for further mobilization that the Kremlin likely remains unwilling and unable to pursue in the short term. The All-Russian Officers Assembly, an independent pro-Russian veterans’ association that seeks to reform Russian military strategy, called for Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin to declare war on Ukraine and introduce partial mobilization in Russia on May 19.[1] The Assembly said that Russia’s “special military operation” failed to achieve its goals in three months, especially after the failed Siverskyi Donets River crossings. ISW previously assessed that the destruction of nearly an entire Russian battalion tactical group (BTG) during a failed river crossing on May 11 shocked Russian military observers and prompted them to question Russian competence.[2] The Assembly’s appeal called on Putin to recognize that Russian forces are no longer only “denazifying” Ukraine but are fighting a war for Russia’s historic territories and existence in the world order. The officers demanded that the Kremlin mobilize all regions bordering NATO countries (including Ukraine), form territorial defense squads, extend standard military service terms from one year to two, and form new supreme wartime administrations over Russia, the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics (DNR and LNR), and newly occupied Ukrainian settlements. The officers also demanded the death penalty for deserters.

Read the 2nd bolded especially. This can get so much bigger than you think. Do you really want something this severe. Putin out and ultra Nationalists in.
    If you do, you agree with Soros and look forward to a much bigger conflict.

This probably will not happen as Putin still has a strangle hold on Russia. But when he starts getting push backs from ultra types who have been in the military... escalation.
    You really want to see this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Helensky must be a Russian Asset at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Latest update from a source that attempts to actually get the situation correct:

Russian forces have likely abandoned efforts to complete a single large encirclement of Ukrainian forces in eastern Ukraine and are instead attempting to secure smaller encirclements—enabling them to make incremental measured gains. Russian forces are likely attempting to achieve several simultaneous encirclements of small pockets of Ukrainian forces in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts: the broader Severodonetsk area (including Rubizhne and Lysychansk), Bakhmut-Lysychansk, around Zolote (just northeast of Popasna), and around Ukrainian fortifications in Avdiivka. Russian forces have begun steadily advancing efforts in these different encirclements daily but have not achieved any major “breakthroughs” or made major progress towards their stated objectives of securing the Donetsk Oblast borders or seizing all of Donbas.

ISW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ce la vi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Take a short read for once in your life hater:

Russian nationalist figures are increasingly criticizing the failures of Russia’s “special military operation” in Ukraine and are calling for further mobilization that the Kremlin likely remains unwilling and unable to pursue in the short term. The All-Russian Officers Assembly, an independent pro-Russian veterans’ association that seeks to reform Russian military strategy, called for Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin to declare war on Ukraine and introduce partial mobilization in Russia on May 19.[1] The Assembly said that Russia’s “special military operation” failed to achieve its goals in three months, especially after the failed Siverskyi Donets River crossings. ISW previously assessed that the destruction of nearly an entire Russian battalion tactical group (BTG) during a failed river crossing on May 11 shocked Russian military observers and prompted them to question Russian competence.[2] The Assembly’s appeal called on Putin to recognize that Russian forces are no longer only “denazifying” Ukraine but are fighting a war for Russia’s historic territories and existence in the world order. The officers demanded that the Kremlin mobilize all regions bordering NATO countries (including Ukraine), form territorial defense squads, extend standard military service terms from one year to two, and form new supreme wartime administrations over Russia, the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics (DNR and LNR), and newly occupied Ukrainian settlements. The officers also demanded the death penalty for deserters.

Read the 2nd bolded especially. This can get so much bigger than you think. Do you really want something this severe. Putin out and ultra Nationalists in.
    If you do, you agree with Soros and look forward to a much bigger conflict.

This probably will not happen as Putin still has a strangle hold on Russia. But when he starts getting push backs from ultra types who have been in the military... escalation.
    You really want to see this?
    ...vs. Monday, two days ago when NATO was threatening to NATO the blockade after stalling almost 3 months before confessing that Putin had taken all the water by sea and half of it by land/Mariupol.

Chop/chop!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...vs. Monday, two days ago when NATO was threatening to NATO the blockade after stalling almost 3 months before confessing that Putin had taken all the water by sea and half of it by land/Mariupol.

Chop/chop!!!
    You are totally not reading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians raiding antique stores to supply tanks for its troops!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are totally not reading.
    Oh, please. You're still trying to talk him out of this. One minute he's on the brink of total defeat, the very next minute "This war will last months, even years, no end in sight."

Just be grateful that Biden ain't back out at Dover with his watch and the children.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

-A-DOODLE-DO!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Russians are running out of tanks"

"30k russian soldiers are dead"

"Russians are retreating"

"We have 700k Ukranians fighting in our army"

But...

Helensky and co getting ready to break some really bad news to its people

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But...

"only logical explanation"

Step away from social media, hater.

Being wrong broke you. Rando anonymous Twitter will not make you right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But...

Tell it, hater.

Testify!!!!!!