Page 7 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117571075071007 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There wont be a war unless Germany is on board.

No western european country wants this war as it would wreck havoc on their economies and immigration.

France and Germany will probably put a stop to this madness. As shows here:

I have confidence there wont be a hotwar anytime soon

World peace
    Russia will be invading. That will count as a "hot war" in anyones book.

I hope I am wrong, but every single bit I have read points that direction. SB's tweet link to the guy named Dmitri pretty much mirrored my thinking and pointed out some stuff I was not aware of. Hope it is just my confirmation bias, but I would guess the orders have already been given.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you read the articles you will find the guy you worship and Teddy Cruz are not so keen as portrayed.
    So if you really follow the orange, you might have to shoot yourself...
    And you are all in for a president for life. " fk this voting stuff"

I guess you would like the kids of the preferred king to run your life a well after the king is gone.
    Born in the wrong country at the wrong time.
    Well, sure I like the Poot because he was decent to President Trump and I like how he pushes Biden around. Does he abide every want I have of him? No. But I want him to beat Biden good and proper, make him crawl for it. I just can't guarantee he'll/Poot stand fast in the ranks and if he doesn't, if he gets scared off and pulls off the Ukraine border then Biden, in association with MSM, CNN in particular will have me snortin' and throwin' things here at the house. What can I do except stand by and hope for the best...he goes in there, kicks ass, Biden holds off on the aforementioned sanctions, eats the big one and I have a nice evening...probably 60/40 I'm throwin' . I want to see Biden driven before the horde, then we can have the lamentation of the women. I ain't lamentated in a while, peeg.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I hope I am wrong, but every single bit I have read points that direction. SB's tweet link to the guy named Dmitri pretty much mirrored my thinking and pointed out some stuff I was not aware of. Hope it is just my confirmation bias, but I would guess the orders have already been given.
    Woo Hoo!!!

Me? I hope you're right, RG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There will be no invasion anytime soon tbqh

Germany already hinting at new Normandy discussions. Russia is on board.

Only thing that would trigger a war right now is an attack by either side causing in casualties.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Only thing that would trigger a war right now is an attack by either side causing in casualties.
    The only thing that would cause an invasion is a military attack?

K

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Please. Germany ain't sent a child into war in over 75 years. They ain't allowed because of Hitler. Hitler turned out to be not so bad for them, eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.osw.waw.pl/en/publikacje...and-ukrainians

‘On the historical unity of Russians and Ukrainians’
    --Vladimir Putin

A 7000 word essay on why he is right, and people have to die for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing that would cause an invasion is a military attack?

K
    Correct. A rocket here, a bombing there, a s ing here.

One of.those would cause the other team to respond.

For now Germany and Russia are on the negotiating table (france too)

World peace . (Prayingdog.gif)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You didn't read SB's tweet string, did you? Negotiations are not serious, and meant to convince suckers that their actions are justified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.osw.waw.pl/en/publikacje...and-ukrainians

‘On the historical unity of Russians and Ukrainians’
    --Vladimir Putin

A 7000 word essay on why he is right, and people have to die for it.
    An essay is an essay.

World peace

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An essay is an essay.

World peace
    Don't say I didn't warn you. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tend to agree with RG on this one. The EU is very fragile now and this will bleed over into NATO. Putin could take Eastern Ukraine easily and NATO won't have the collective will to get into a land war with Russia to take it back, especially with Europe so energy dependent on Russia now for natural gas. Germany's early break from nuclear and coal in the name of "going green" has left them few choices. Russia can close that valve and freeze them out anytime they want to.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should make this thread a poll tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It all depends on if Putin believes his military has modernized enough since the Georgia debacle to take Western Ukraine relatively easily. By all analysis I have seen, it has.

Outside of the fear of getting bogged down in a conflict there is no reason for him not to invade. He's got the EU & Biden by the balls. Both have stated they will not fight for Ukraine and "The mother of all sanctions" rhetoric will change real quick when oil shoots past $150.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting is evacuating his embassy in Ukraine. I think he is just waiting for the ground to freeze completely so he can use all his heavy armor easier.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In some ways Putin has boxed himself into invading. If he backs down now Ukraine will move even more towards the West and will be lost to Russia forever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting is evacuating his embassy in Ukraine. I think he is just waiting for the ground to freeze completely so he can use all his heavy armor easier.
    Yep, that is what I have read as the reason it would be late January/Feb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In some ways Putin has boxed himself into invading. If he backs down now Ukraine will move even more towards the West and will be lost to Russia forever.
    Ukraine has been lost to Russia forever decades ago.

Putin can easily cross over the border and take 1/2 of Ukraine tho as only Russians inhabit eastern ukraine. There is no urgency at all to invade tbqh.

As long as germany and france are at the negotiating table Putin has all the time in the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wont be a war if russia strolls over and takes ober 1/2 ukraine tbqh.

Theres absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. The 30 million Ukranians will.certainly and moan but very very few of them would enlist to go East and try to recover their land

But again even this is an unlikely scenario IMO. Only way this would happen is if German and France stop the negotiations. Then Russia will easily take over the East Ukraine with very little opposition.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wont be a war if russia strolls over and takes ober 1/2 ukraine tbqh.

Theres absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. The 30 million Ukranians will.certainly and moan but very very few of them would enlist to go East and try to recover their land

But again even this is an unlikely scenario IMO. Only way this would happen is if German and France stop the negotiations. Then Russia will easily take over the East Ukraine with very little opposition.
    Both Russians and Ukrainians have already died over this border conflict?
    Where have you been? More people will die as well.
    Russia still wont tell families exactly where their sons have died in "Western Russia".
    It wont be WWIII, but people HAVE ALREADY died on both sides.

They s each other weekly and sometimes daily. Constantly sniping as well. These are of course mostly Russians already in Ukraine. The ones that say they are Ukrainians that want to be Russian.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's it in a nuts .

Snake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine has been lost to Russia forever decades ago.

Putin can easily cross over the border and take 1/2 of Ukraine tho as only Russians inhabit eastern ukraine. There is no urgency at all to invade tbqh.

As long as germany and france are at the negotiating table Putin has all the time in the world.
    How long have you been asleep?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it in a nuts .

Snake
    Disagree.
    There is always language to claim victory.
    Especially getting the pipeline open that will give Russian extra money.
    I still think Putin is going forward. His son wont die in it. And its always been a Soviet deal. He is getting older, why not fulfill part of his dream of getting the Soviet Union back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tend to agree with RG on this one. The EU is very fragile now and this will bleed over into NATO. Putin could take Eastern Ukraine easily and NATO won't have the collective will to get into a land war with Russia to take it back, especially with Europe so energy dependent on Russia now for natural gas. Germany's early break from nuclear and coal in the name of "going green" has left them few choices. Russia can close that valve and freeze them out anytime they want to.
    Germany can survive a winter without easily. It will cost bucks. But their own German elite have a big financial stake in this. They got called out in the articles I posted.
    They want the pipeline as bad as the Russians. $

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What leverage does Germany or France have?

C'mon guys, can't we all just get along...generally doesn't work.

Thread Information