Page 704 of 1590 FirstFirst ... 2046046546947007017027037047057067077087147548041204 ... LastLast
Results 17,576 to 17,600 of 39732
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Make sure you're right.........then take 20%."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    UKRAINE
    Published June 1, 2022 9:04am EDT

Zelenskyy says Ukraine losing 60-100 service members daily in intense eastern fighting.

Zelenskyy says 500 Ukrainian fighters are wounded every day.

~~~

a. they ed around.
    b. they found out.
    c. "you have a nice day."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao most guns are semi-auto you dip and yeah you can get a gun in a few hrs no doubt about it but there's still a background check and we don't live in Minority Report so...

Wait a minute, was his handgun a semi-auto or just his rifle?
    when did i dispute that most guns are semi auto? rifles can also be bolt action. i just specifically referred to the semi auto rifle because ive also seen it being described as an "AR-15 style rifle"

yeah he was subjected to the generic background check which basically just looks for past criminal offenses and takes a couple of minutes. how about waiting periods when trying to buy weapons? waiting periods for ammunition. how about requiring licenses that also have a psychological screening process that must be renewed, etc.

nothing is going to prevent 100% of tragedies but we can certainly work to mitigate them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UKRAINE
    Published June 1, 2022 9:04am EDT

Zelenskyy says Ukraine losing 60-100 service members daily in intense eastern fighting.

Zelenskyy says 500 Ukrainian fighters are wounded every day.

~~~

a. they ed around.
    b. they found out.
    c. "you have a nice day."

Z is looking for his next photo op. Putin is looking for that damn nine incher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Z is looking for his next photo op. Putin is looking for that damn nine incher.
    you went from praising trump for being "the toughest president on russia" to suddenly being russia's #1 fan. almost like the former was bull all along

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when did i dispute that most guns are semi auto? rifles can also be bolt action. i just specifically referred to the semi auto rifle because ive also seen it being described as an "AR-15 style rifle"

yeah he was subjected to the generic background check which basically just looks for past criminal offenses and takes a couple of minutes. how about waiting periods when trying to buy weapons? waiting periods for ammunition. how about requiring licenses that also have a psychological screening process that must be renewed, etc.

nothing is going to prevent 100% of tragedies but we can certainly work to mitigate them.

Id b ok.with a 1 month waiting period tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    qrissy cant handle his bull being pointed out to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't man. I believe in our Cons ution and any sort of regulation on bearing arms is a slight against our Cons ution.

I understand where you are coming from with the process and wanting to take it a few steps more. Being a lawyer I take it you're not much of a Cons utional lawyer per se and more activist than anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't man. I believe in our Cons ution and any sort of regulation on bearing arms is a slight against our Cons ution.

I understand where you are coming from with the process and wanting to take it a few steps more. Being a lawyer I take it you're not much of a Cons utional lawyer per se and more activist than anything.
    He couldn't pass the bar and gave up on lawyering poor fella.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He couldn't pass the bar and gave up on lawyering poor fella.
    But but but even mala could pass it... Then again she's from CA where you don't even have to go to school to be a lawyer just like dashian is trying to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but but even mala could pass it... Then again she's from CA where you don't even have to go to school to be a lawyer just like dashian is trying to do.
    At least he got past tenth grade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you think individuals should be able to own nukes and all kinds of military grade explosives, artillery, etc. got it.

no, i dont really practice federal cons utional law per se. we have had some first amendment issues in some cases but its not my area of practice. but i dont think any reasonable cons utional law scholar, or any supreme court justice for that matter, would ever say that "any sort of regulation on bearing arms is a slight against our cons ution." but you do you

well yeah, my opinion on gun laws are political preference, not a cons utional/legal prescription, per se. i think our gun laws are . make no secret about that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, & OF COURSE...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    qrissy cant handle his bull being pointed out to him
    Gootheeeeeemmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

You all over Qchrisy and he puts you on ignore!

Well done SR21, well done.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It says "regulated" in the second amendment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tunnel bye bye

Use mountain now

Tunnel back up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It says "regulated" in the second amendment.
    That topic is not covered until 12th grade, so forgive joey’s ignorance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should not have taken the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CA bar has one of the lowest pass rates of any major exam in the country

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

GO---PUTIN---GO!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information