Page 772 of 1600 FirstFirst ... 2726727227627687697707717727737747757767828228721272 ... LastLast
Results 19,276 to 19,300 of 39987
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank what ever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of cir stance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scrolls,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia completes encirclement trapping 2000 Ukrainian troops in Hirske/Zolote

Ukrainians: We win again!!!

Remember when that miles long line of tanks and troops were right outside of Kyiv, Sumy, and Kharkiv and the special operation was said to last 3-5 days?

Good times.

Anyone know what happened to them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Italy's Draghi gets backing for government line on Ukraine

ROME (AP) — Premier Mario Draghi secured Senate backing Tuesday to continue supporting Ukraine against Russia, following calls from the 5-Star Movement leadership for Italy to stop sending weapons and focus more on diplomacy.

Draghi outlined Italy’s Ukraine policy, and briefed senators on his recent visit to Kyiv alongside the French and German leaders, ahead of the European Council later this week. While providing no new information on the weaponry Italy had sent, Draghi thanked senators for their “united” support for the government line.

The government has provided no information on the specific armaments it has provided Ukraine, citing state secrecy.

The 5-Star leader, former Premier Giuseppe Conte, has openly called for Italy to stop sending weapons to Ukraine, and the movement as a whole has demanded more parliamentary say in crafting the government policy.

The criticism has created tensions within Draghi’s broad-based coalition, of which the 5-Stars are a part, but the government’s stability hasn't been in question.

https://www.ourmidland.com/news/arti...e-17255710.php

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when that miles long line of tanks and troops were right outside of Kyiv, Sumy, and Kharkiv and the special operation was said to last 3-5 days?

Good times.

Anyone know what happened to them?

They went to the east and started encircling Nazi's

Will the Nazi's ever learn not to get encircled?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They went to the east with their tail between their legs after getting their kicked in.
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia completes encirclement trapping 2000 Ukrainian troops in Hirske/Zolote

Ukrainians: We win again!!!

idiots

Helensky forced more ppl there when everyone knew they would get trapped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idiots

Helensky forced more ppl there when everyone knew they would get trapped
    If Im trying to kill as many Ukranians as possible. I keep Helenski as head os state

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I want to predict guaranteed and absolute failure, listen to hater!

-No war
    -3-5 day special operation
    -They won’t take the roads
    -Plus gives his entire family covid

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Russians are successfully deploying air defense systems against drones in the East. In the beginning of the war the drones were wreaking havoc on Russian artillery, tanks, and airplanes. Not so much in the East where the Russian artillery is being successfully protected. The drones were a really effective weapon. One type of US provided drone is also at risk of being shot down. The Turkish drones are not making it through so less drone sorties in the East gives the Russians a really large advantage until more artillery comes in.

2. The Russians are still having an extraordinary difficult time with their troops on the ground when the fighting gets tough. Its very apparent they dont want to be in Ukraine. They are undisciplined and morale is very negative. Therefore, Nationalists in Russia are pushing Putin to declare war so they can get more troops from the general population in Russia which includes older, less physically able, but much more experienced fighters. many examples of this here are a few of (Russians and Eastern Ukrainians not wanting to fight):

Russian soldiers in occupied Tokmak, Zaporizhia Oblast, are appealing to local Ukrainian doctors to issue them certificates alleging medical inability to continue military service

Russian authorities in Luhansk are arranging gas leaks in apartment buildings to force men who are hiding from mobilization into the streets (apparently their comrades who ruled Eastern Ukraine, the people who were supposedly threatened for speaking Russian, want absolutely nothing to do with the fighting now.

3. June 22 a Russian refinery and other infrastructure in Rostov Oblast was destroyed. It has been a while since Ukraine has hit the other side of the Border. Its thought that this area was supplying fuel for the continuing battle in the East where all of the major fighting is occurring. Probably a loitering drone but its not being discussed heavily by either side.

There is nothing that indicates this special operation will end anytime soon. Maybe when Russia gets enough territory in the East and then gets their Southern seascape which they have basically just neglected by just digging in defensively hoping to repel counter attacks. Ukraine is also not putting a big effort into the South yet. Its basically an Eastern show right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not since Russia did it to 'em back in '45.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Im trying to kill as many Ukranians as possible. I keep Helenski as head os state

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. Russians are successfully deploying air defense systems against drones in the East. In the beginning of the war the drones were wreaking havoc on Russian artillery, tanks, and airplanes. Not so much in the East where the Russian artillery is being successfully protected. The drones were a really effective weapon. One type of US provided drone is also at risk of being shot down. The Turkish drones are not making it through so less drone sorties in the East gives the Russians a really large advantage until more artillery comes in.

2. The Russians are still having an extraordinary difficult time with their troops on the ground when the fighting gets tough. Its very apparent they dont want to be in Ukraine. They are undisciplined and morale is very negative. Therefore, Nationalists in Russia are pushing Putin to declare war so they can get more troops from the general population in Russia which includes older, less physically able, but much more experienced fighters. many examples of this here are a few of (Russians and Eastern Ukrainians not wanting to fight):

Russian soldiers in occupied Tokmak, Zaporizhia Oblast, are appealing to local Ukrainian doctors to issue them certificates alleging medical inability to continue military service

Russian authorities in Luhansk are arranging gas leaks in apartment buildings to force men who are hiding from mobilization into the streets (apparently their comrades who ruled Eastern Ukraine, the people who were supposedly threatened for speaking Russian, want absolutely nothing to do with the fighting now.

3. June 22 a Russian refinery and other infrastructure in Rostov Oblast was destroyed. It has been a while since Ukraine has hit the other side of the Border. Its thought that this area was supplying fuel for the continuing battle in the East where all of the major fighting is occurring. Probably a loitering drone but its not being discussed heavily by either side.

There is nothing that indicates this special operation will end anytime soon. Maybe when Russia gets enough territory in the East and then gets their Southern seascape which they have basically just neglected by just digging in defensively hoping to repel counter attacks. Ukraine is also not putting a big effort into the South yet. Its basically an Eastern show right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin destoyed 2 or 3 of Ukraine 155 mm howitzers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine sez Turkish and USA drones are now useless against Russian air defenses

Thread Information