Page 781 of 922 FirstFirst ... 281681731771777778779780781782783784785791831881 ... LastLast
Results 19,501 to 19,525 of 23050
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would not be surprised if there is a surprise ending here. Despite the fact that the Russians are slowly advancing they are getting bled of men and equipment daily, just a steady grind. Meanwhile all this hot equipment is arriving from the west and the Ukrainians are training on how to use it. Soon, the artillery tide will turn . I could see a major counter attack brewing to hit the depleted and out gunned Russian army by August.. Sometimes a strategic retreat is not a defeat.
    Putin doesn't mind fighting the 50 countries, the EU. NATO, us, et al and still winning. It's kinda fun, kinda what he envisioned, but let it go as you describe, let it rot on the vine and he'll reach for the codes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where are people fleeing to?

[[[According to UNHCR, more than 8 million people have fled Ukraine since Russia invaded. Many have sought refuge in neighbouring states. The latest – and still growing – count had [#1===4,146,144 people entering Poland], 691,413 Romania, [#2===1,305,018 Russia], 814,607 Hungary, 507,552 Moldova, 525,620 Slovakia, and 16,660 entering Belarus.]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that side of the world... both Ukraine and Russia but especially Ukraine due to its blatant corruption tied to so many of our politicians and their "children". As well that no talent fairy Zelensky too!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, other than they haven't taken anywhere near half the country, and about half of what they took they already controlled before the war, and the fact that the "downstairs" guy lost half his money, 90% of his business partners, his job selling gas to his biggest buyer, got on the neighborhood list, and really didn't need "downstairs"... that would be accurate.
    Severodonetsk Simon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that side of the world... both Ukraine and Russia but especially Ukraine due to its blatant corruption tied to so many of our politicians and their "children". As well that no talent fairy Zelensky too!
    The United States installed their own government there so we could launder taxpayer money under the guise of aid. Imagine England setting up a government in Mexico and needling the United States. That is what Putin is dealing with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not be surprised if there is a surprise ending here. Despite the fact that the Russians are slowly advancing they are getting bled of men and equipment daily, just a steady grind. Meanwhile all this hot equipment is arriving from the west and the Ukrainians are training on how to use it. Soon, the artillery tide will turn . I could see a major counter attack brewing to hit the depleted and out gunned Russian army by August.. Sometimes a strategic retreat is not a defeat.
    Yeah soon enough the 60 year olds, women and 12 year old Ukranians will learn how to use the weapons and obliterqte Russians

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah soon enough the 60 year olds, women and 12 year old Ukranians will learn how to use the weapons and obliterqte Russians
    Not sure what obliterqte means but the Ukrainians are not welcoming the russians and the 3-5 day special operation is now in its fourth month, so the Ukrainians must be doing something right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Image of putler from Nov 2017!

That midget is avoiding visiting his troops in Ukraine out of fear of getting fragged!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Severodonetsk Simon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed.

Without the daily images, no one would believe the punishment the russians are receiving. People would just say, fake news.

The russians, being so spread out, out cannot sustain the punishment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure what obliterqte means but the Ukrainians are not welcoming the russians and the 3-5 day special operation is now in its fourth month, so the Ukrainians must be doing something right.
    They can't even get their to market. Putin sealed the water off in the first month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That midget is avoiding visiting his troops in Ukraine out of fear of getting fragged!
    Bend over, I'll show you visiting the troops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, other than they haven't taken anywhere near half the country, and about half of what they took they already controlled before the war, and the fact that the "downstairs" guy lost half his money, 90% of his business partners, his job selling gas to his biggest buyer, got on the neighborhood list, and really didn't need "downstairs"... that would be accurate.
    Severodonetsk Simon
    beep boop... I'll take you agree with my assessment since you didn't refute any of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that there are no peace talks happening at all, and nowhere near happening, pretty much means this thing is going long...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, you can pretend to ignore them, but we live in a globalized world, joey... there's no hiding from that fact.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that there are no peace talks happening at all, and nowhere near happening, pretty much means this thing is going long...
    Severodonetsk Simon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AP reporting.

[[[The battle for the city has seen it being hit with heavy artillery for weeks which has reduced it to ruins.

Located on the Siverskyi Donets River, the city was one of the last major hurdles facing Russian troops as they sought to seize control of the self-declared breakaway regions of Donetsk and Luhansk.

The head of Ukraine’s military intelligence agency said on Saturday it was regrouping its forces from Severodonetsk to higher ground in neighbouring Lysychansk to gain a tactical advantage over Russia.

In an interview in Kyiv, Kyrylo Budanov, said that Ukrainian forces would continue their defence of that front from Lysychansk in eastern Ukraine and that it was no longer possible to hold the line in Sievierodonetsk.

He told Reuters: “The activities happening in the area of Sievierodonetsk are a tactical regrouping of our troops. This is a withdrawal to advantageous positions to obtain a tactical advantage.”

“Russia is using the tactic … it used in Mariupol: wiping the city from the face of the earth. Given the conditions, holding the defence in the ruins and open fields is no longer possible. So the Ukrainian forces are leaving for higher ground to continue the defence operations.”]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Severodonetsk Simon
    Severodonetsk Simon
    Severodonetsk Simon
    Looks like the Pp bot got stuck and ran out of arguments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hail Caesar!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lithuania: We're ready if Russia cuts us out of common power grid over Kaliningrad disruptions

VILNIUS, June 22 (Reuters) - Lithuania will be prepared if Russia disconnects it from the regional power grid in retaliation for blocking rail shipments of some Russian goods to Moscow's Kaliningrad exclave, but no military confrontation is expected, its president told Reuters.

He spoke after the Kremlin warned Lithuania on Tuesday that Moscow would respond to the ban on the transit of goods sanctioned by the EU to Kaliningrad in such a way that citizens of the Baltic state would feel the pain. read more

With relations between Moscow and the West at a half-century low over Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Lithuania banned the transit of goods sanctioned by the European Union across its territory to and from Kaliningrad, citing EU sanction rules.

Kaliningrad is sandwiched between NATO members Poland and Lithuania and supplied by rail via the territory of Lithuania.

Lithuania shut the route for transport of steel and other ferrous metals from mainland Russia on Friday, saying it had to do so under EU sanctions that took effect that day.

"We are ready and we are prepared for unfriendly actions from Russia (in response), such as disconnection from the BRELL (power grid) system, or others," Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda said in the interview on Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ad-2022-06-22/

Thread Information