Page 809 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 3097097597998058068078088098108118128138198599091309 ... LastLast
Results 20,201 to 20,225 of 39688
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"And it echoed thru the canyons like disappearing dreams of yesterday...

Sunday mornin' comin' down."

~~~~~~~~~

State run media CNN makes it official!

Ukrainian forces withdraw from Lysychansk, their last holdout in key region.

By Ivana Kottasová, Yulia Kesaieva, Hannah Ritchie, Mariya Knight, Radina Gigovaand Jonny Hallam,
    CNN

Updated 1:16 PM ET, Sun July 3, 2022

(CNN)Russia has taken control of Lysychansk, the last city in the Luhansk region in eastern Ukraine that was still under Ukrainian control.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reported to President Vladimir Putin that the military had taken over Lysychansk and a number of nearby settlements on Sunday, according to the country's Ministry of Defense.
    Ukraine's military announced Sunday that it had been "forced to withdraw" from the critical city.
    Luhansk is one of the two regions that form Donbas, the eastern part of Ukraine where the conflict between Ukraine and Russian-backed separatists started in 2014.

The fall of Lysychansk shifts Russia closer to achieving the goal of taking over Donbas.
    "After heavy fighting for Lysychansk, the Defense Forces of Ukraine were forced to withdraw from their occupied positions and lines," the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said Sunday on Twitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ruskies haven't even taken 20% of that country...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary tweets perfect response to Russia's move to sanction her

Tuesday, Russia announced it was sanctioning President Biden and several other current and former U.S. officials—including, for some reason, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Hillary tweets:

“I want to thank the Russian Academy

for this Lifetime Achievement Award.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/3/15/2086165/-Hillary-tweets-perfect-response-to-Russia-s-decision-to-sanction-her

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upon meeting Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv for the second time since the beginning of the war, Mr Johnson offered for the UK to launch a scheme which could train up to 10,000 Ukrainian troops every 120 days.

But officials noted that Ukraine was losing more than this number of men in the Donbas alone every 120 days.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hillary tweets perfect response to Russia's move to sanction her

Tuesday, Russia announced it was sanctioning President Biden and several other current and former U.S. officials—including, for some reason, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Hillary tweets:

“I want to thank the Russian Academy

for this Lifetime Achievement Award.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/3/15/2086165/-Hillary-tweets-perfect-response-to-Russia-s-decision-to-sanction-her

Though she did kiss their ass after blackmailing Hussein into giving her that SoS job after he'd raped her of the U.S. Presidency. She demanded SoS with no buffer twixt her and Hussein. That was the deal. Gets over there to Russia and Lav laughed in her face when she had that push button thing "That was easy." from Staples that didn't work. She's let men use her all her adult life. Bill was porkin' that chubby Polish girl over the Resolute desk while she sleeping above with that buck tooth daughter they begot. Then she killed that poor sap that ended up in the park across from the WH makin' like a doornail with a 2x4 attached to his ass so he wouldn't fall in from on top of Hillary. What the was his name?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her lifetime achievement award was Donald putting the boot up her ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's 'not an issue' after Russia tried to take a larger bite and was sent packing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upon meeting Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv for the second time since the beginning of the war, Mr Johnson offered for the UK to launch a scheme which could train up to 10,000 Ukrainian troops every 120 days.

But officials noted that Ukraine was losing more than this number of men in the Donbas alone every 120 days.
    from an article led "Question mark over how long Russia will hold on to ‘significant’ advance in Ukraine war"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...dymyr-zelensky

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas still doing God's work

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from an article led "Question mark over how long Russia will hold on to ‘significant’ advance in Ukraine war"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...dymyr-zelensky
    They can't even take it lol...Well okay yeah they took but maybe they can't hold it...western media

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can't even take it lol...Well okay yeah they took but maybe they can't hold it...western media
    The joke was the West actually thought Russia had some sort of efficient fighting force because of sheer numbers of men and equipment.
    We have found out a very different reality. They suck at fighting. It happens when you really dont want to be there.

In the long term, anyone wanting to move to Russia and fight like a good Christian for Gods work is stupid in more than two ways.
    Poland now has people lining up for training as has Finland. They are importing weaponry on a large scale now.
    I guess its good that in that this area humans will be wasting money on blowing up infrastructure and people.

Makes me feel good there are still a significant number of Trumpers who think like the Snake.
    It reinforces how incredible dense the zealots are. Good thing most of them are old.
    Happy independence day from a Trump presidency tomorrow. "It was stolen.... "

Peace forever,

-Snake and Heater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had more than 20% early on but the ruskies ed around (like the moskova and snake island) and found out. : tu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had more than 20% early on but the ruskies ed around (like the moskova and snake island) and found out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They had more than 20% early on but the ruskies ed around (like the moskova and snake island) and found out.
    Where the have you been?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia holds their by keeping a healthy contingent of Urk women, children and 70-year-old men spread around. That's the mistake they made on Snake Island, not bringing a few thousand colonists on there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next time post the whole article, including the le, so you can't pull the fake outrage card

Western media has been saying the same thing forever... don't blame them coz you haven't been paying attention

There's three possible outcomes to end this war:
    1) Russia takes over the entirety of Ukraine
    2) The West has a change of heart about supporting Ukraine militarily
    3) Russia loses a war of attrition, including political implosion and the end of the regime there

Right now, 1 and 2 are very unlikely, and 3 has by far the better odds.

There is no 4th option. The war nor sanctions aren't ending when Russia says they do, they really have no say on this.
    As long as Ukraine gets the armament and money, they're going to continue to defend and counterattack and Russia will have to defend their gains.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao thinking they were going to be greeted as liberators

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine war: Australian PM visits Kyiv, pledges more military aid

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-61991110

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine could for the first time use the Grim-2 complex based on a ballistic missile

https://gagadget.com/en/war/141553-u...istic-missile/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukrainian Troops Take Out Russian Self-Propelled Guns With American M777 Howitzers

https://www.newsweek.com/ukrainian-t...itzers-1720391

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google Allowed a Sanctioned Russian Ad Company to Harvest User Data for Months

The internet giant may have provided Sberbank-owned RuTarget with

unique mobile phone IDs, IP addresses, location information and details about users’ interests and online activity.

https://www.propublica.org/article/g...ctions-ukraine

will google be fined for sanctions violations?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How HIMARS Rockets Can Help Turn The Tide In Ukraine

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorenth...h=b94786f192a8

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bayraktars Are Falling! Turkey’s ‘Much-Hyped’ TB2 Drones Are Losing Steam Against Russian Missiles As Ukraine Limits Their Usage

https://eurasiantimes.com/bayraktars...losing-stream/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Ukrainian TV host crowdfunded $20 million to buy Bayraktar drones.

The company making them refused the money and

said it'd donate the aircraft instead.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bayraktar-firm-refuses-20m-says-will-donate-drones-to-ukraine-2022-6

Thread Information