Page 811 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 3117117618018078088098108118128138148158218619111311 ... LastLast
Results 20,251 to 20,275 of 39688
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trolling. There's no reason for the US and allies not to continue funding this war. It's been smooth sailing for NATO and the US so far.
    Losing a city the size of Miami and another the size of Barcelona in the same week

NT

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Losing a city the size of Miami and another the size of Barcelona in the same week

NT
    Losing good now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    krauts

Putin did that.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's funny of you to say because Ukrainians are proudly tweeting videos of them blowing up their own towns and cities while cheering Slava Ukraine
    They have the West to rebuild.
    I guess you have no clue what needs to be done when you fight for existence.
    At one time, you used to make sense. What happened?

Do you understand Russia wants this to be a part of a new Russia or old Soviet Union?
    With Russians occupying and LIVING in this new territory?
    They are trying to hand out citizenship and start some sort of administration in the Mariupol area as I type.
    Its not working. People are walking around in rubble and most have already left. They are administrators over rubble.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This image released by the People's Militia of the Luhansk People's Republic on July 3, shows their forces with Soviet and Russian national flags on a government building as they capture the city of Lysychansk, in the Luhansk region of eastern Ukraine.
    (Eyepress/Reuters)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putin praises Russian forces for taking Luhansk region.

From CNN’s Anna Chernova and Radina Gigova

Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated Russian troops for "achieving victory" in Ukraine's Luhansk region.

In a meeting televised by Russian state media on Monday, defense minister Sergei Shoigu reported to Putin the Russian advances in the area.

“Starting June 19, [Russian] formations and military units ... in cooperation with units of the second corps of the people's militia of the [self-proclaimed] Luhansk People's Republic (LPR) and with the support of the southern group of troops ... successfully carried out an offensive operation to liberate the territory of the Luhansk People's Republic,” Shoigu said.

Shoigu added that the "Gorsky cauldron" area, Lysychansk and Severodonetsk were surrounded within two weeks, and the Ukrainian army allegedly lost 5,469 soldiers in the battles.

Putin told Shoigu that the military personnel who contributed to fighting in LPR, will be rewarded for their "bravery," and that they should now "rest."

"Other military units, including the East and West military groups, they have to fulfil their tasks, according to the previously suggested plan," Putin said. "I hope everything will be successful as it happened in the [Luhansk] area," he added.

Putin also praised the LPR's militia for showing "heroism." "My congratulations and my words of gra ude," Putin said. "I congratulate you all and wish you all the best."

~~~~~~~~~
    And this is what Biden did for our troops when they came home from Afghanistan to their mama's and papa's who'd come to Dover, AFB to meet them and take them home...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have the West to rebuild.
    I guess you have no clue what needs to be done when you fight for existence.
    At one time, you used to make sense. What happened?

Do you understand Russia wants this to be a part of a new Russia or old Soviet Union?
    With Russians occupying and LIVING in this new territory?
    They are trying to hand out citizenship and start some sort of administration in the Mariupol area as I type.
    Its not working. People are walking around in rubble and most have already left. They are administrators over rubble.
    Ukraine ed around (allowed NATO bases, labs and future membership. Allowed Nazis to daily s their own civilians for 8 years. Banned opposition political parties and news media)

They just found out. (Ukraine will cease to exist as it was 6 months ago)

A classic application of...

ed around..... found out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Ukraine ed around (allowed NATO bases, labs and future membership. Allowed Nazis to daily s their own civilians for 8 years. Banned opposition political parties and news media)

They just found out. (Ukraine will cease to exist as it was 6 months ago)

A classic application of...

ed around..... found out.

Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy 4th Putos!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater is a full blown America hating Russian propagandist. Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater is a full blown America hating Russian propagandist. Sad.
    Im a true american that wants our $ and Army protecting Americans. Not clowns. None of the $ or weapons sent to Ukraine are protecting a single american.

Sorry. U are the fak3 american warmonger. Sad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Im a true american that wants our $ and Army protecting Americans. Not clowns. None of the $ or weapons sent to Ukraine are protecting a single american.

Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Warmonger? We’re not at war in Ukraine, and yet you are the one celebrating Russia’s war and insane casualties.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Would you fight to protect your home if Putin wanted to take it from you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warmonger? We’re not at war in Ukraine, and yet you are the one celebrating Russia’s war and insane casualties.
    We are not at war yet we are sending them billions of weapons, advising their military with Satellite and inteligence data to kill russian soldiers, sanctioning their people.

A proxy war is still a war. We are at war with Russia. No matter what your rose colored glasses tell you.

I already said I celebrate liberation of oppressed people. No matter what their nationality is. Warmonger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you fight to protect your home if Putin wanted to take it from you?
    Sure. I would also protect it vs American, Canadian or Mexican armies trying to take it.

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see too many Ukraine flags these days. The virtue signaling bandwagon must have moved on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We are not at war yet we are sending them billions of weapons, advising their military with Satellite and inteligence data to kill russian soldiers, sanctioning their people.

A proxy war is still a war. We are at war with Russia. No matter what your rose colored glasses tell you.

I already said I celebrate liberation of oppressed people. No matter what their nationality is. Warmonger.
    hater!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't see too many Ukraine flags these days. The virtue signaling bandwagon must have moved on.
    ...but the Trump signs persevere, by God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...but the Trump signs persevere, by God.
    American social media lovers have short attention spans. They cannot follow a protracted war, can only join the chorus for support of X side for Y reason, then move on regardless the outcome.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cause it was gots month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. I would also protect it vs American, Canadian or Mexican armies trying to take it.

Cheers
    How?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American social media lovers have short attention spans. They cannot follow a protracted war, can only join the chorus for support of X side for Y reason, then move on regardless the outcome.
    DMC takes in a lot of social media.

Thread Information