Page 862 of 1596 FirstFirst ... 3627628128528588598608618628638648658668729129621362 ... LastLast
Results 21,526 to 21,550 of 39879
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater, would you have a balls to go to russia, stand in the middle of red square and hold a banner telling "No to war, free ukraine, putin". What do you think would happen to you? What do you think would happen to local russian, if he did that?
    Now, try to do the same in good ol' america. Go stand in front of white house with a message like "stop weapons to ukraine, putin is a hero, biden".
    In first case you will end up in jail, while in usa that is your right of free speech, just like here, in this forum.
    Think about that.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Soviet-era weapons are being wiped off the earth."
    - U.S. Defense Official
    ~~~~~~~~~

U.S. are scroungers!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~

"The U.S. and its allies have been scrounging the world for the kind of Soviet-era ammunition that fits the equipment Ukraine has."

The Russian Federation has staggered Ukraine!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~

"Ukraine has struggled to repel Russia's advances in the Donbas and has suffered staggering troop losses."

Black Gold & Moscow Tea fueling & feathering the Federation's cap as oil prices have skyrocketed.

~~~~~~~~~

"Russian oil revenues have only been going up as oil prices have skyrocketed."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"And it echoed thru the canyons like disappearing dreams of yesterday...

Sunday mornin' comin' down."

~~~~~~~~~

State run media CNN makes it official!

Ukrainian forces withdraw from Lysychansk, their last holdout in key region.

By Ivana Kottasová, Yulia Kesaieva, Hannah Ritchie, Mariya Knight, Radina Gigovaand Jonny Hallam,
    CNN

Updated 1:16 PM ET, Sun July 3, 2022

(CNN)Russia has taken control of Lysychansk, the last city in the Luhansk region in eastern Ukraine that was still under Ukrainian control.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reported to President Vladimir Putin that the military had taken over Lysychansk and a number of nearby settlements on Sunday, according to the country's Ministry of Defense.
    Ukraine's military announced Sunday that it had been "forced to withdraw" from the critical city.
    Luhansk is one of the two regions that form Donbas, the eastern part of Ukraine where the conflict between Ukraine and Russian-backed separatists started in 2014.

The fall of Lysychansk shifts Russia closer to achieving the goal of taking over Donbas.
    "After heavy fighting for Lysychansk, the Defense Forces of Ukraine were forced to withdraw from their occupied positions and lines," the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said Sunday on Twitter.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Is there end in sight? I saw recent Vlad speak. What does he want that Ukraine hasn't already handed over?

Confused what Russia wants. Reaching point where Russian people might need to step in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

State run media CNN reporting vermin in Ukraine!!!
    ...Z ferrets out "651" RATS for "treason" with Russia!

Zelensky fires top officials over staffers' 'collaboration' with Russia.

By CNN's Tim Lister and Mariya Knight
    Updated 5:48 PM ET, Sun July 17, 2022

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has dismissed two important figures in his government, questioning their leadership qualities and accusing many of their subordinates of treason and collaborating with Russia.

"Today I made a decision to remove the Prosecutor General from office and to dismiss the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine," Zelensky said in his nightly video address.
    The two officials dismissed are Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova and State Security Service (SBU) head Ivan Bakanov, a long-time associate of the president.
    Zelensky said many officials within both departments were suspected of treason.

"As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," he said.

RODENTS INFESTING UKRAINE, [RAT CATCHER Z) on the case!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~

Published
    July 18, 2022 1:57am EDT

Zelenskyy fires head of Ukraine Security Service, announces hundreds of criminal treason cases.

President Zelenskyy announced 651 criminal proceedings as looks to expel officials cooperating with Russia.

By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy fired two senior members of his administration, including the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine, he said during a nightly address.
    Zelenskyy said on Sunday that corruption was pouring through the ranks of his government and that the State Bureau of Investigation was undergoing a "full-scale investigation" into officials and law enforcement officers suspected of treason or other nefarious activities.
    "As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," the Ukrainian president said. "In 198 criminal proceedings, relevant persons were notified of su ion. In particular, more than 60 employees of the prosecutor's office and the Security Service of Ukraine remained in the occupied territory and are working against our state."

{concludes...}
    Zelenskyy added: "Everyone who together with him was part of a criminal group that worked in the interests of the Russian Federation will also be held accountable. It is about the transfer of secret information to the enemy and other facts of cooperation with the Russian special services.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Is there end in sight? I saw recent Vlad speak. What does he want that Ukraine hasn't already handed over?

Confused what Russia wants. Reaching point where Russian people might need to step in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hater, would you have a balls to go to russia, stand in the middle of red square and hold a banner telling "No to war, free ukraine, putin". What do you think would happen to you? What do you think would happen to local russian, if he did that?
    Now, try to do the same in good ol' america. Go stand in front of white house with a message like "stop weapons to ukraine, putin is a hero, biden".
    In first case you will end up in jail, while in usa that is your right of free speech, just like here, in this forum.
    Think about that.
    Please. Try making President in America, making President in American and then being threatened with assassination and the destruction of your family on Inauguration Day as you move into the White House. Make President and on Day 1 be resisted until the last day when the top General in America/General Milley threatens to assassinate you..."We have the guns, not him!"

You all ed up, horse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You all are back to trying to talk Putin out of this and it ain't a gonna happen, Frosty. He's gonna drag 'em thru a cold winter.

Starters? Before I'd sit and listen to a word I'd demand every single cent of sanctions (back to the dawn of time) be returned in American $20 bills. All sanctions (cash and otherwise goods) to everybody & anybody linked to Russia; girlfriends, oligarchs, children of Russians, et al, you know the drill.

Do all that firstPERIOD

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Embarrassing Euro War. We are too weak to put Russia to sleep but yet strong enough to sell Ukraine steroids.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is dying, he’l launch a weaker nuclear bomb on Ukraine on his way out. The markets will go on a downward spiral. The US and its partners will level Russia’s front lines with traditional weapons until the new Russian leader wants peace talks. Fox news will b$&&h for years that Biden was weak for not shaking the baby and nuking them back, but they will atleast quit crying about a laptop. Thats the end game Frostking lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putin is dying, he’l launch a weaker nuclear bomb on Ukraine on his way out. The markets will go on a downward spiral. The US and its partners will level Russia’s front lines with traditional weapons until the new Russian leader wants peace talks. Fox news will b$&&h for years that Biden was weak for not shaking the baby and nuking them back, but they will atleast quit crying about a laptop. Thats the end game Frostking lol

"Promises, promises."
    Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden warned the slope.
    Biden found out.
    Biden fell off bike.
    Biden got ed by the slope.
    WOOT!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~
    OIL

Published 2 hours ago
    FOX

Russia energy exports to China soar, displacing Saudi Arabia as Beijing’s top supplier.

Russia has displaced Saudi Arabia as the top supplier of oil to China as its war in Ukraine rages on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

-A-DOODLE-DO!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Recent Putin speech sounded coherent and held much truth.

War will rage on. New President in USA most possible end....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Make sure you're right.........then take 20% of Ukraine."

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    USA can't leave without treaty

Polak that supported Putin in the past. EU isn't strong enough to uphold border agreements

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

AN OLDIE, BUT A GOODY...

CHARGE!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

RUSSIA!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

BOOM!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& Joe, runnin' himself nutty-nuts tryin' to:
    A. beat the Putin...

B. stay out of Dover...

C. finds himself at Dover...leave watch at home...

Look at him; the in' animal.

Thread Information