Page 869 of 1589 FirstFirst ... 3697698198598658668678688698708718728738799199691369 ... LastLast
Results 21,701 to 21,725 of 39702
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US officials say 'biggest fear' has come true as Russia cuts gas supplies to Europe

Washington (CNN)The Biden administration is working furiously behind the scenes to keep European allies united against Russia as Moscow further cuts its energy supplies to the European Union, prompting panic on both sides of the Atlantic over potentially severe gas shortages heading into winter, US officials say.

On Monday, Russia's state-owned gas company Gazprom said it would cut flows through the Nord Stream 1 pipeline to Germany in half, to just 20% of its capacity. A US official said the move was retaliation for western sanctions, and that it put the West in "unchartered territory" when it comes to whether Europe will have enough gas to get through the winter.

In response to the turmoil, the White House dispatched presidential coordinator for global energy Amos Hochstein to Europe on Tuesday, officials said. He will be traveling to Paris and Brussels to discuss contingency planning with the US-EU energy task force created in March, one month after Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

"This was our biggest fear," said the US official.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraines biggest gas company defaults due to cortuption and fraud.

So now Ukraine will ask for free gas from the West just like they get weapons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whatever it takes

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    US officials say 'biggest fear' has come true as Russia cuts gas supplies to Europe

Washington (CNN)The Biden administration is working furiously behind the scenes to keep European allies united against Russia as Moscow further cuts its energy supplies to the European Union, prompting panic on both sides of the Atlantic over potentially severe gas shortages heading into winter, US officials say.

On Monday, Russia's state-owned gas company Gazprom said it would cut flows through the Nord Stream 1 pipeline to Germany in half, to just 20% of its capacity. A US official said the move was retaliation for western sanctions, and that it put the West in "unchartered territory" when it comes to whether Europe will have enough gas to get through the winter.

In response to the turmoil, the White House dispatched presidential coordinator for global energy Amos Hochstein to Europe on Tuesday, officials said. He will be traveling to Paris and Brussels to discuss contingency planning with the US-EU energy task force created in March, one month after Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

"This was our biggest fear," said the US official.

Snake
    D M C

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

hater, hater, he's our man.

I hate that in' Effy.

hater!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe they can build an LNG port in Odessa before winter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

State run media CNN reporting vermin in Ukraine!!!
    ...Z ferrets out "651" RATS for "treason" with Russia!

Zelensky fires top officials over staffers' 'collaboration' with Russia.

By CNN's Tim Lister and Mariya Knight
    Updated 5:48 PM ET, Sun July 17, 2022

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has dismissed two important figures in his government, questioning their leadership qualities and accusing many of their subordinates of treason and collaborating with Russia.

"Today I made a decision to remove the Prosecutor General from office and to dismiss the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine," Zelensky said in his nightly video address.
    The two officials dismissed are Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova and State Security Service (SBU) head Ivan Bakanov, a long-time associate of the president.
    Zelensky said many officials within both departments were suspected of treason.

"As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," he said.

RODENTS INFESTING UKRAINE, [RAT CATCHER Z) on the case!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~

Published
    July 18, 2022 1:57am EDT

Zelenskyy fires head of Ukraine Security Service, announces hundreds of criminal treason cases.

President Zelenskyy announced 651 criminal proceedings as looks to expel officials cooperating with Russia.

By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy fired two senior members of his administration, including the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine, he said during a nightly address.
    Zelenskyy said on Sunday that corruption was pouring through the ranks of his government and that the State Bureau of Investigation was undergoing a "full-scale investigation" into officials and law enforcement officers suspected of treason or other nefarious activities.
    "As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," the Ukrainian president said. "In 198 criminal proceedings, relevant persons were notified of su ion. In particular, more than 60 employees of the prosecutor's office and the Security Service of Ukraine remained in the occupied territory and are working against our state."

{concludes...}
    Zelenskyy added: "Everyone who together with him was part of a criminal group that worked in the interests of the Russian Federation will also be held accountable. It is about the transfer of secret information to the enemy and other facts of cooperation with the Russian special services.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Build Iran Back Better - Joe Bidumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Well be too busy brutalizing our citizens into submission to help Ukraine"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last week he had cancer, was running out of tanks and his generals were gonna decapitate him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking, Wagner Captures Pokrovske, No remaining obstacles for Russia to Besiege Bakhmut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia to quit ISS by 2024.

They man and maintain the boosters the ISS uses to stay in orbit.

Mosy likely the ISS will burn and crash down to earth by 2025
    I actually cheered this news because this thing is a historic waste of taxpayer money. How many billions of dollars have we spent on it and what scientific breakthroughs have really come of it? I admit that I haven't done any research of this but given the price tag it should be revolutionary science and I don't see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually cheered this news because this thing is a historic waste of taxpayer money. How many billions of dollars have we spent on it and what scientific breakthroughs have really come of it? I admit that I haven't done any research of this but given the price tag it should be revolutionary science and I don't see it.
    And youll get your wish come true. By 2026 there will be only 1 space station in orbit. And it will be Chinese

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong again

Earlier this year, NASA published plans for the ISS which could see the 444,615kg structure taken out of orbit in January 2031 and crashed into a "spacecraft cemetery".

It said the laboratory would continue operating until 2030, but its long-term future is unsustainable.

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-to...-2024-12659444
    Not wrong at all. Read what I quoted and linked.
    Ruskystan can't read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Panhandling for allies in Africa
    Kherson slipping away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whatever it takes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also Europe:

EIB Board, supported by the EU Commission, approves €1.59 billion of EU financial assistance for Ukraine

The EIB, the EU bank, is providing €1.59 billion, supported by guarantees from the EU budget, to help Ukraine repair the most essential damaged infrastructure and resume critically important projects addressing the urgent needs of Ukrainian people.

This is the second package of support for Ukraine under the EIB Ukraine solidarity urgent response developed in close cooperation with the European Commission. It follows an emergency support package of €668 million fully disbursed within a month of the war's beginning. Like the first one, this new financing is offered at favourable terms including long tenors.

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/pres.../en/IP_22_4705

Putler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine Launches Electricity Exports To European Union With Support From The U.S. Department Of Energy

President Volodymyr Zelenskyy announced yesterday that Ukraine has begun exporting electricity to the European Union using an interconnection with Romania, starting with 100 megawatts. As they increase in volume, power exports from Ukraine will diversify Europe’s energy supply in the midst of Russia’s aggression, support energy security throughout the region, strengthen their trade relations with Western allies, and provide a much-needed source of revenue to Ukraine’s embattled energy sector.

https://www.energy.gov/articles/ukra...artment-energy

Putler

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank what ever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of cir stance