Page 983 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 483883933973979980981982983984985986987993103310831483 ... LastLast
Results 24,551 to 24,575 of 39692
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never works out well for pgardn when he demands proof and swears none exists. It usually takes about a minute for him to get knocked the out. Then he goes on an Otis the drunk level philosophical diatribe to disguise his getaway.

pgardn - fck'in prove it you fckin' liar!!!

random poster proves it post haste

pgardn - theoretically no one wins, blah blah blah
    i'll be the third person now that says that those links he obfuscated through google search links do not say what he claimed. Posting links and waving your hands is not an argument, dim.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    roosters coming home to chicken

CNN

The US and its NATO and EU allies responded to Russia’s military operation in Ukraine by applying unprecedented economic sanctions to its economy. Russia became the world’s most sanctioned country within two weeks of the offensive, yet after successive rounds of penalties, energy embargos and excommunication from the SWIFT banking system, Moscow is reaping record profits from its fossil fuel exports, the ruble is as strong against the dollar as it was in 2019, and Russia’s inflation rate has fallen.

"We were expecting that things like SWIFT and all the blocking sanctions on Russia's banks would totally crater the Russian economy,” one unnamed US official told CNN. Another said that Washington “hoped to see the Russian economy suffering more by now, given the unprecedented severity” of the sanctions, CNN paraphrased.

Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed the same sentiment during an economic meeting earlier this week, declaring that the West’s “economic blitzkrieg” had failed.
    This is an article from RT, hater.

https://www.rt.com/news/562975-russi...arent-working/

Why are you lying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll be the third person now that says that those links he obfuscated through google search links do not say what he claimed. Posting links and waving your hands is not an argument, dim.
    Western media already claimed Ukranian victory and Russian retreat from Ukraine, Nancypants.

They also say Putin will have leg troubles after this "defeat"

Exactly what I said, Nancy

Spin dat now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an article from RT, hater.

https://www.rt.com/news/562975-russi...arent-working/

Why are you lying?
    CNN reported it Nancypants

"We were expecting that things like SWIFT and all the blocking sanctions on Russia's banks would totally crater the Russian economy and that basically, by now going into September, we'd be dealing with an economically much more weakened Russia than the one that we are dealing with," said one senior US official, referring to the US and European decision to cut some Russian banks off from the SWIFT international banking system.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/16/polit...ain/index.html

Chimpistan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Western media already claimed Ukranian victory and Russian retreat from Ukraine, Nancypants.

They also say Putin will have leg troubles after this "defeat"

Exactly what I said, Nancy

Spin dat now
    Spin your unfounded spin? I will pass.

If you want to talk about DID and how you are affected by it then sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree from the standpoint of mobilization at the current term. Putin cannot justify full mobilization and still hold power. That being said Russia fully mobilized is an easy 3 in my mind.
    its hard to really theorize because we havent really seen most of these countries in serious action. pakistan could be another juggernaut in the east

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its hard to really theorize because we havent really seen most of these countries in serious action. pakistan could be another juggernaut in the east
    I am thinking manpower and industrial capacity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spin your unfounded spin? I will pass.

If you want to talk about DID and how you are affected by it then sure.
    White flag duly noted

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN reported it Nancypants

"We were expecting that things like SWIFT and all the blocking sanctions on Russia's banks would totally crater the Russian economy and that basically, by now going into September, we'd be dealing with an economically much more weakened Russia than the one that we are dealing with," said one senior US official, referring to the US and European decision to cut some Russian banks off from the SWIFT international banking system.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/16/polit...ain/index.html

Chimpistan
    Why did you lie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White flag duly noted
    So when you go from account to account do you think in your own head that you are that person? They way you constantly reference the character seems like you are trying to convince yourself.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Still haven't seen a quote to support his assertion that he's mentioned it several times. Chop chop, dip
    and you also never actually saw any quotes claiming what you initially asserted his stance was to begin with you fat ing moron

they're in this thread tbh. if you're too stupid to figure out how to filter a thread to see a specific posters replies in it, then that's on you. do your own homework fatty

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Not to mention the time you got dunked on in the thread where you thought a national credit card outage somehow meant the power was out across the country and then doubled down on your stupidity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am thinking manpower and industrial capacity.
    then india would be up there as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what happened to the great Ukro "offensive" I thought Russia was gonna quit after that and Putin was gonna be arrested
    they took back just about half of Russian gains on the last 6 months in a mere week, and sent the Ruskies tucking tail.

Just letting you know since it looks like Medellin didn't have internet and Pp Escrubar hasn't been posting fake news lately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China 10 days ago

Putin attends joint military drills with China, others

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...296_story.html
    He was also attending the opening of a ferris wheel while Ukraine was raping his army without lube

And the ferris wheel broke down too:
    https://www.businessinsider.com/amid...t-broke-2022-9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you also never actually saw any quotes claiming what you initially asserted his stance was to begin with you fat ing moron

they're in this thread tbh. if you're too stupid to figure out how to filter a thread to see a specific posters replies in it, then that's on you. do your own homework fatty
    Never asserted that was his stance. Noted though that neither of you offered a quote.

Not to mention the time you got dunked on in the thread where you thought a national credit card outage somehow meant the power was out across the country and then doubled down on your stupidity
    It's obvious that a national CC processing outage could only be caused by a national power outage. Maybe you need to change alts and come back in 11 years to try again.

losing on both attempts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    roosters coming home to chicken

CNN

The US and its NATO and EU allies responded to Russia’s military operation in Ukraine by applying unprecedented economic sanctions to its economy. Russia became the world’s most sanctioned country within two weeks of the offensive, yet after successive rounds of penalties, energy embargos and excommunication from the SWIFT banking system, Moscow is reaping record profits from its fossil fuel exports, the ruble is as strong against the dollar as it was in 2019, and Russia’s inflation rate has fallen.

"We were expecting that things like SWIFT and all the blocking sanctions on Russia's banks would totally crater the Russian economy,” one unnamed US official told CNN. Another said that Washington “hoped to see the Russian economy suffering more by now, given the unprecedented severity” of the sanctions, CNN paraphrased.

Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed the same sentiment during an economic meeting earlier this week, declaring that the West’s “economic blitzkrieg” had failed.
    Other than the fact that they'll have a higher inflation, larger GDP shrink, biggest loss in their stock market and more debt defaults than any country in the West, yeah, they didn't work

Putler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then india would be up there as well
    No doubt. It's an interesting discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they took back just about half of Russian gains on the last 6 months in a mere week, and sent the Ruskies tucking tail.

Just letting you know since it looks like Medellin didn't have internet and Pp Escrubar hasn't been posting fake news lately
    a 15 tank spearhead had them leave behind 100s of tanks, artillery pieces, armored vehicles, and ammo dumps. they pushed them to the river which makes for a natural defensive position. They've established two beach heads across the river and there are reports of a third made today at Kupiansk.

Additionally partisans have really stepped up assassinations of collaborative government officials. This winter is going to be interesting.

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/16-sep...ed-oskil-river

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than the fact that they'll have a higher inflation, larger GDP shrink, biggest loss in their stock market and more debt defaults than any country in the West, yeah, they didn't work

Putler
    Russia is getting record budget income this year, Nancy

Build Russia back Better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lose 12k men in your offensive where your opponent retreated and lost 1k max

"Winning"

Todays Salvatrucho Generals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are hater's super friends in the Collective Security Treaty Organization breaking up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are hater's super friends in the Collective Security Treaty Organization breaking up?

NATO is breaking up before niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Nazis and their Nazilovers

"Civilian government targets are legitimate targets"

The government in Kiev was behind the deadly s ing in Kherson and organizing the murder of two pro-Russian civilian officials in Berdyansk on Friday, Mikhail Podoliak, an aide to Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, confirmed in an interview. However, Podoliak insisted these were not acts of terrorism but legitimate strikes against purely military targets.

“Everything that happened in Berdyansk, in Melitopol, in Kherson — those are all absolutely legitimate military targets. Those are certainly not terrorist or, strictly speaking, criminal acts,” Podoliak said.

At least three people were killed and 13 were wounded on Friday morning when five missiles from the US-supplied HIMARS launchers struck the administration building in Kherson, which is under Russian control. Most of them were civilian passers-by, local authorities said.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China 10 days ago

Putin attends joint military drills with China, others

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...296_story.html
    Take a read dumbass.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbu...h=2a0780b2581c

Thread Information