Page 1097 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 9759799710471087109310941095109610971098109911001101110711471197 ... LastLast
Results 27,401 to 27,425 of 39689
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, vaporized russians, wow!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, vaporized russians, wow!

hater: the ammunition was undamaged. the Russkies won't use the roads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker teases antisemitism

TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): If you were a Republican office-holder and Zelensky came to Washington, maybe you would, for a moment, ask him about his current and ongoing war against Christianity in Ukraine. Especially if you were, say, Mitch McConnell or John Cornyn and a lot of your own voters go to church on Sunday. They might care about that issue.

But McConnell and Cornyn didn't mention that. They didn't say a word. You will not hear a word on television tonight about the fact that Zelensky has banned an entire ancient Christian denomination in Ukraine, and then seized churches, and then thrown priests into jail.

According to Mitch McConnell -- who apparently hasn't left his office since the mid 80s -- anti-Christian despotism is what most Republicans want, above all. They don't get enough. They're just begging for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Tucker is still sore Trump's attempted extortion of Zelensky didn't work. That Zelensky is Jewish is just a bonus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing if accurate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing if accurate

It looks like it will be even cheaper:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine & Russia but seriously, Zelensky and the sellouts in Washington DC. Grrrr so angry!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine & Russia but seriously, Zelensky and the sellouts in Washington DC. Grrrr so angry!
    this is like saying " i want to have sex with men. no "

your disclaimer at the end doesnt invalidate that you actually are very angry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is like saying " i want to have sex with men. no "

your disclaimer at the end doesnt invalidate that you actually are very angry
    Cry more you ing pussy!

Yeah bro I'm so damn angry.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fck St. Nicholas, Santa Claus, the Eastern Orthodox Church, and the Roman Catholic church.

Is there anything else... fck elves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like Russia's only aircraft carrier caught fire.
    Hater thinks it was worthless anyway so its probably an insurance scam by Putin.
    Hater also does not like roads for transport, he takes the bogway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like Russia's only aircraft carrier caught fire.
    Hater thinks it was worthless anyway so its probably an insurance scam by Putin.
    Hater also does not like roads for transport, he takes the bogway.
    "Small fire"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who needs aircraft carriers? the aircraft can just FLY over the water

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda sad DarrinS daboom1 koriwhat CosmicCowboy (thread starter and Republican but surprisingly in touch with reality for a conservative so maybe he'll comment) are pretending to care about .2% of the US budget, so they can watch Ukrainians get massacred. Reagan rolling over in his grave tbh. "Shining city on the hill" indeed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What they really need is Leopard tanks and more PATRIOTs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, when is the US/NATO going to just admit it's fighting a proxy war? Wouldn't put it past Putin to just get fed up at some point and detonate a nuke. Maybe 2022 will go out with a bang and the Mayans were just a decade off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, when is the US/NATO going to just admit it's fighting a proxy war? Wouldn't put it past Putin to just get fed up at some point and detonate a nuke. Maybe 2022 will go out with a bang and the Mayans were just a decade off.
    Like derp, putler will never admit he miscalculated in starting a 3-5 day special operation.

His generals also know what show will happen once the nukes start flying and they may have a say in the matter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like derp, putler will never admit he miscalculated in starting a 3-5 day special operation.

His generals also know what show will happen once the nukes start flying and they may have a say in the matter.

I agree on the generals possibly resisting all out nuclear war however I'm not sure I see an end to this conflict as it currently stands. Now Iran is providing drone technology to Russia which adds another tool for them. Russia may be just strong enough and Putin stubborn enough to make this conflict last for some time if the US doesn't get directly involved. I'm definitely not a proponent of Putin's actions but I'm of the opinion the US is more involved than advertised. The situation is a mess for sure and has the potential to spiral out of control quickly. Just hoping for a peaceful resolution to all of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree on the generals possibly resisting all out nuclear war however I'm not sure I see an end to this conflict as it currently stands. Now Iran is providing drone technology to Russia which adds another tool for them. Russia may be just strong enough and Putin stubborn enough to make this conflict last for some time if the US doesn't get directly involved. I'm definitely not a proponent of Putin's actions but I'm of the opinion the US is more involved than advertised. The situation is a mess for sure and has the potential to spiral out of control quickly. Just hoping for a peaceful resolution to all of this.
    I agree with you.
    (exception being the Ukranians are getting more and more proficient and knocking out Iranian drones as equipment to knock them out of the air becomes more widespread and more sophisticated in its target killing, which it is) This conflict fkd world energy prices and most of the world. The two countries who are going to come out of this in really bad shape are Ukraine and Russia. Russia is targeting civilian and civilian infrastructure which clearly has made the US and NATO more than willing to send their most sophisticated weapons. So Russia invaded and Russia wants civilians in Ukraine to suffer... The US wanted this? I dont think so. The US did not want Russia going the next step to torture, kill and bomb civilian infrastructure.

So here we are. Wishing this had never started. But now that Putin made these decisions call it what you want but Russia will suffer for this and rightly so. I feel sorry for the Russians civilians as well. They got put in a bad situation: Find a way out, rebel, or back putin. They took the third option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda sad DarrinS daboom1 koriwhat CosmicCowboy (thread starter and Republican but surprisingly in touch with reality for a conservative so maybe he'll comment) are pretending to care about .2% of the US budget, so they can watch Ukrainians get massacred. Reagan rolling over in his grave tbh. "Shining city on the hill" indeed
    Don't @ me got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And its more than a proxy war.
    The following must be added to the proxy designation imo...

Russia has been making military forays into many parts of western Europe and surrounding areas. Georgia, South Ossetia, Abkhazia, Transnistria, North Ossetia, Tajikistan, Chechnya, Dagestan, Chechnya again due to terrorism, North Caucasus, East Ukraine, Crimea, and now All of eUkraine. There are more that did not involve more fighting. All since 1991. After the horrible in Afghanistan(1980s) that we also got involved later in instead of achieving one goal and leaving.

Its pure folly to think Putin was not gonna live his dream of establishing some sort of old Soviet Union before he dies based on the record.
    None of Europe really wants this, no democracies wanted this.

Thread Information