Page 840 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 3407407908308368378388398408418428438448508909401340 ... LastLast
Results 20,976 to 21,000 of 39306
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& yet Putin is taking on the entire free & non free world, Rarg; NATO, EU, UN, us, 50+ countries + Z'land and doing yeoman work 150 days in!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

State run media CNN reporting vermin in Ukraine!!!
    ...Z ferrets out "651" RATS for "treason" with Russia!

Zelensky fires top officials over staffers' 'collaboration' with Russia.

By CNN's Tim Lister and Mariya Knight
    Updated 5:48 PM ET, Sun July 17, 2022

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has dismissed two important figures in his government, questioning their leadership qualities and accusing many of their subordinates of treason and collaborating with Russia.

"Today I made a decision to remove the Prosecutor General from office and to dismiss the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine," Zelensky said in his nightly video address.
    The two officials dismissed are Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova and State Security Service (SBU) head Ivan Bakanov, a long-time associate of the president.
    Zelensky said many officials within both departments were suspected of treason.

"As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," he said.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

" -A-DOODLE-DO!!!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RODENTS INFESTING UKRAINE, [RAT CATCHER Z) on the case!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~

Published
    July 18, 2022 1:57am EDT

Zelenskyy fires head of Ukraine Security Service, announces hundreds of criminal treason cases.

President Zelenskyy announced 651 criminal proceedings as looks to expel officials cooperating with Russia.

By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy fired two senior members of his administration, including the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine, he said during a nightly address.
    Zelenskyy said on Sunday that corruption was pouring through the ranks of his government and that the State Bureau of Investigation was undergoing a "full-scale investigation" into officials and law enforcement officers suspected of treason or other nefarious activities.
    "As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," the Ukrainian president said. "In 198 criminal proceedings, relevant persons were notified of su ion. In particular, more than 60 employees of the prosecutor's office and the Security Service of Ukraine remained in the occupied territory and are working against our state."

{concludes...}
    Zelenskyy added: "Everyone who together with him was part of a criminal group that worked in the interests of the Russian Federation will also be held accountable. It is about the transfer of secret information to the enemy and other facts of cooperation with the Russian special services.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to explain journalism
    "they publish do ents"
    "it's whatever I say it is"
    journalists also publish redacted do ents all the time and nobody doubts the information is not 100% true
    still dodging the fact this journo didn't leak or publish anything, still going to jail for speaking her mind
    getting played like a fiddle by Rusky propaganda
    carrying water for Baghdad Lavrov
    wants to live in that hole Russia
    based on 3-4 posts here, you'll be heading to jail as well
    dumb mother er
    "will be over in 3-5 days"
    "military don't use roads"
    "Russia won't invade"
    still batting .000 ITT

What a sad meltdown

Still doesnt understand journalists publish original do ents all the time

Wants Assange jailed or executed for doing it. Actually celebrates it.

Salvadorian journalist rights activist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if i didnt know any better, nono,,,you have a thing for hater,,,,stalker much? you can come out already,,,we wont judge you,,,,
    One of the top 5 meltdowns in 2022

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shoigu ordered to try to destroy HIMARS
    The head of the Russian defense department gave the order to the commander of the Russian grouping of troops Vostok in Ukraine for “priority destruction of long-range missiles and artillery.”

The head of the Russian military department, Sergei Shoigu, ordered the commander of the Russian group of troops Vostok in Ukraine to try to find long-range systems of the Armed Forces of Ukraine that are effectively destroying Russian weapons and ammunition depots. This is stated on the website of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, reports RBC-Ukraine.

According to the report, an indication was given to “priority destruction of enemy long-range missiles and artillery.”

https://www.perild.com/2022/07/18/sh...estroy-himars/

Ukrainians running train on dat russian depot ass and putler's 3-5 day special operation!!!!

Reminds me of how ole "HIMARS" Joe ran train on trump in the 2020 presidential election!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a sad meltdown

Still doesnt understand journalists publish original do ents all the time

Wants Assange jailed or executed for doing it. Actually celebrates it.

Salvadorian journalist rights activist
    You are celebrating the arrest of the Russian journalist.

Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are celebrating the arrest of the Russian journalist.

Why?
    Fake news

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your take on the arrest of this journalist?

Step up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ukrainians running train on dat russian depot ass and putler's 3-5 day special operation!!!!

Reminds me of how ole "HIMARS" Joe ran train on trump in the 2020 presidential election!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians mistook their $36M Su-34 for a HIMARS!!!

The russians were later claiming that it was a Ukrainian aircraft but the inscriptions on the military plane show it is a jet belonging to russia's Air Force.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

State run media CNN reporting vermin in Ukraine!!!
    ...Z ferrets out "651" RATS for "treason" with Russia!

Zelensky fires top officials over staffers' 'collaboration' with Russia.

By CNN's Tim Lister and Mariya Knight
    Updated 5:48 PM ET, Sun July 17, 2022

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has dismissed two important figures in his government, questioning their leadership qualities and accusing many of their subordinates of treason and collaborating with Russia.

"Today I made a decision to remove the Prosecutor General from office and to dismiss the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine," Zelensky said in his nightly video address.
    The two officials dismissed are Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova and State Security Service (SBU) head Ivan Bakanov, a long-time associate of the president.
    Zelensky said many officials within both departments were suspected of treason.

"As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," he said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another one that found out....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RODENTS INFESTING UKRAINE, [RAT CATCHER Z) on the case!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~

Published
    July 18, 2022 1:57am EDT

Zelenskyy fires head of Ukraine Security Service, announces hundreds of criminal treason cases.

President Zelenskyy announced 651 criminal proceedings as looks to expel officials cooperating with Russia.

By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy fired two senior members of his administration, including the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine, he said during a nightly address.
    Zelenskyy said on Sunday that corruption was pouring through the ranks of his government and that the State Bureau of Investigation was undergoing a "full-scale investigation" into officials and law enforcement officers suspected of treason or other nefarious activities.
    "As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," the Ukrainian president said. "In 198 criminal proceedings, relevant persons were notified of su ion. In particular, more than 60 employees of the prosecutor's office and the Security Service of Ukraine remained in the occupied territory and are working against our state."

{concludes...}
    Zelenskyy added: "Everyone who together with him was part of a criminal group that worked in the interests of the Russian Federation will also be held accountable. It is about the transfer of secret information to the enemy and other facts of cooperation with the Russian special services.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

" -A-DOODLE-DO!!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

hater!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

ed around & found out!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Putin's Private Army Lowers Recruiting Standards After Heavy Losses: U.K.

The notorious Russian military company Wagner Group is lowering its recruiting standards after heavy losses sustained in the war against Ukraine, the U.K.'s defense ministry said Monday.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count