Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a true murican I enjoy being gaslighted and lying to my face makes me feel warm and fuzzy!

It also makes me hate those communist liberals who want to destroy amurikkka!

The days of outrage over budweiser, trannies, lgbeeeteee s, evil fauci, vaccines, china virus and tds are some of my best memories over at the trailer park with my cuzzins - if you know what i mean!

Those liberal college kids today that dems sent in there - just aren't my thing - I guess - my Fox channel seems to only work when I place the rabbit ears south towards mexico - and I just aint gonna give them all our business - if you know what I mean!

But that border crisis that almost ended amurikkka and that invasion that was ON OUR DOORSTEP!

Well I just miss it. I have never been so happy outraged in all my life - did we build a wall? What happened?

Anyone miss it?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its common for both political groups to make the other EVIL in order to push a popular political bogey man to win an election.

But the red team excels at lying because they feel so defeated by old joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I really miss are those hordes of UFOs and the associated secrets being kept back, just as do ented by qtsa.

Mighty fine stories that were entertaining, riveting, and salacious!!!

We were this close before Yam s spilt the beans after he absconded with the files to Mar-A-Lago with them but had them taken away by the FBI!

We will never know now, thanks Dark Brandon!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As a true murican I enjoy being gaslighted and lying to my face makes me feel warm and fuzzy!

It also makes me hate those communist liberals who want to destroy amurikkka!

The days of outrage over budweiser, trannies, lgbeeeteee s, evil fauci, vaccines, china virus and tds are some of my best memories over at the trailer park with my cuzzins - if you know what i mean!

Those liberal college kids today that dems sent in there - just aren't my thing - I guess - my Fox channel seems to only work when I place the rabbit ears south towards mexico - and I just aint gonna give them all our business - if you know what I mean!

But that border crisis that almost ended amurikkka and that invasion that was ON OUR DOORSTEP!

Well I just miss it. I have never been so happy outraged in all my life - did we build a wall? What happened?

Anyone miss it?
    Its common for both political groups to make the other EVIL in order to push a popular political bogey man to win an election.

But the red team excels at lying because they feel so defeated by old joe.
    What I really miss are those hordes of UFOs and the associated secrets being kept back, just as do ented by qtsa.

Mighty fine stories that were entertaining, riveting, and salacious!!!

We were this close before Yam s spilt the beans after he absconded with the files to Mar-A-Lago with them but had them taken away by the FBI!

We will never know now, thanks Dark Brandon!
    Circle jerk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring on civil war 2.0 already so we can take out the trash, ie; SH and the like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring on civil war 2.0 already so we can take out the trash, ie; SH and the like.
    Joey how many of your moms customers are illegals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey how many of your moms customers are illegals?
    Once again you're a sniveling little ass pedophile dork and thus your stupid asinine question that only exists in the minds of you looney ST gays.

You're a ankle biting troll you pedophile MT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karee,

Would your grandmother approve of your language?
    And your pussing out of answering the question?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again you're a sniveling little ass pedophile dork and thus your stupid asinine question that only exists in the minds of you looney ST gays.

You're a ankle biting troll you pedophile MT.

lolol

struck a nerve!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolol

struck a nerve!
    The "boy" is covered in nerves. Its an easy target that keeps coming back for more. His manly insecurity makes it easy. And on top of that he is lying more than a carpet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolol

struck a nerve!
    You and your faux W's are nothing short of hot air coming from your empty head you ing re schizo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "boy" is covered in nerves. Its an easy target that keeps coming back for more. His manly insecurity makes it easy. And on top of that he is lying more than a carpet.
    You've always been a pussy PG. You and chump both married to whales? It would definitely make sense you bitter .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

take care everyone regardless of our past here.

blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

i wish nothing but the best for you all. i swear.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lol^

joeys grandma used to take it up the pooper from the homies…

common knowledge tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eff man and Homer are the same.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol chunko/DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hard disagree

distinct personalities can end up in similar holes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Living in duplex rent free in chuncko's.

Sure, it is a hole but rent free.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pretty rich coming from him. Him and Chris used to run around here yanking each other's s with huge pictures and gifs until I baited him into getting banned for a week and the management told him to stop. Now he spams a little bit still but for the most part he behaves like a good boy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is pretty rich coming from him. Him and Chris used to run around here yanking each other's s with huge pictures and gifs until I baited him into getting banned for a week and the management told him to stop. Now he spams a little bit still but for the most part he behaves like a good boy.
    tee, hee.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

no one likes chunko

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Living in duplex rent free in chuncko's.

Sure, it is a hole but rent free.

lol

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is Chris anyway? Did mom take his phone away from him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is Chris anyway? Did mom take his phone away from him?
    His mom cut off his internet access once Jena ratted him out and his mom saw what he was posting, people say, good people.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

OP I'm not judging you. But this thread illustrates the bubble Left exists in.

Create problem - demean people that question problem - project as savior of problem

In time span your argument will shift to these people are helpless, we have no other choice but to x,y and z. And outrage over people in cages, men on horses being inhumane and something something skin color.

I'll admit. It's a good racket. Saviors of self inflicted harm.

America the pumper of 2 foreign wars is hopeless against people walking across with backpacks.

Thread Information