Page 925 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 42582587591592192292392492592692792892993597510251425 ... LastLast
Results 23,101 to 23,125 of 39688
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-5 days

Todays roads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the irony of this post
    The irony of this post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony of this post
    Today's folding ruskies

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Russian victory is inevitable

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foreign Fighters Are Becoming Battle-Hardened, and Dying, in Ukraine

At the start of the war, many foreign volunteers thought they were "cannon fodder."

But nearly six months later,

foreign fighters, including many Americans, are seen as key part of the Ukrainian war effort.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgp5pb/ukraine-foreign-fighters-us-volunteers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia Loses 24 of Its Best Fighter Jets, Turns to Obsolete Planes: Ukraine

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-lose...kraine-1732984

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia 'Starting to Fail' in Ukraine War as Heavy Losses Mount

Putin's war effort in Ukraine is "starting to fail in many areas" and

Russia will never fully occupy the country after seeing heavy losses in equipment and troops.

Putin has lost his gamble that Western nations would tire of backing Ukraine.

Instead, Wallace said, "Our appe e is increasing towards helping Ukraine."

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-star...allace-1733083

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine 'Actively Shaping' War 'For the First Time'

The Ins ute for the Study of War (ISW) assessed that Russian troops are likely responding to counteroffensive efforts by Ukraine in the currently occupied southern Kherson region by ramping up the relocation of its personnel and military equipment to Kherson and the western Zaporizhzhia oblasts.

Russian forces are also redeploying military equipment—artillery and aviation in particular—to the annexed Crimea region, from elsewhere in Ukraine,

Russian forces, when prioritizing the capture of the Luhansk area in Ukraine's eastern Donbas region in May,

withdrew or suspended offensive operations in the city of Kharkiv, and the southern axis.

they did so on their own initiative based on the changing priorities of their commanders,"

https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-sha...russia-1731152

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US missiles credited as key in Ukraine fight with Russia

U.S.-provided anti-radiation missiles have helped take out some of Russia’s most dangerous weapons systems in Ukraine in recent days.

the country’s air force has recently used the anti-radiation missiles to suppress Russian air defense systems.

the missiles have been included in several recent lethal aid packages from the United States and make existing Ukrainian capabilities more effective.

the munitions are AGM-88 High Speed Anti-Radiation Missiles, which can hit targets more than 30 miles away.

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ht-with-russia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia is training fresh recruits for Ukraine:

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ukraine doesn't exist. It is a part of Russia. Forever. And there's not a damn thing Biden can do about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine doesn't exist. It is a part of Russia. Forever. And there's not a damn thing Biden can do about it.
    Say that to Joe “ ing HIMARS” Biden in person. I double dare you go up to him and say it.

All big and froggy on ST but you will never say it to his face. Pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Nazi propagandists accepting reality now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Iranians, still paying back USA/CIA for overthrowing Mosadegh and installing the murderous Shah for 25 years.

Dozens of IRGC-linked Flights Landed in Moscow; U.S. Says Drone Deal Advancing

Data shows 42 flights by Iranian firms under U.S. sanctions - since Ukraine war began.

U.S. official says drone deal moving ahead: 'Russians are training in Iran'

The number of Iranian cargo flights to Russia has surged since the war in Ukraine began, an analysis of open-source flight data shows.

Since April, at least 42 flights by Iranian carriers linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guards have landed in Moscow, compared to just three in 2021.

Iran was preparing to supply armed drones to Russia for use in its invasion of Ukraine.

Sullivan said Russia had asked Iran to provide it with hundreds of drones; he also revealed satellite photos showing two visits to Iran by a Russian delegation during which they were shown armed drones.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/security-aviation/2022-08-12/ty-article/amid-drone-deal-irgc-linked-flights-to-russia-surge/00000182-8bcc-da98-abf6-bfdd2d710000

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. allies most vulnerable to Russia press for more troops, weapons

About 100,000 U.S. troops are deployed across Europe,

with a growing center of gravity in the east.

But for those on Russia’s doorstep, it’s not yet enough.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...baltics-russia

Remember that Trash said he wasn't sure he'd Article-5-defend the Baltics if his puppetmeister Pootin invaded them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine war: Zelensky warns Russian soldiers at Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant

warned that any Russian soldiers who shoot at the besieged Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant will be targeted by security services.

He also accused Moscow of turning the plant into a Russian army base and using it as "nuclear blackmail".

"Every Russian military officer who either shoots at the plant, or shoots under the cover of the plant, must understand that he becomes a special target for our intelligence, for our special services, for our army,"

many of the Ukrainian workers at the site are being kept under armed guard amid harsh conditions.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europ...mpaign=KARANGA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukrainians showcase custom gun assembled from captured Russian equipment

the infantrymen did all the design and construction work on their own. The system has already been tested and is now deployed in the combat zone.

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3549746-ukrainians-showcase-custom-gun-assembled-from-captured-russian-equipment.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine will soon have 25 HIMARS, M270 MLRS and MARS II multiple-launch rocket systems in service -

204 GMLRS rockets can be launched simultaneously

https://gagadget.com/en/war/156754-u...rs-rockets-ca/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Winter Is Coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany Sees Tidal Shift in Sentiment Toward Atomic Energy
    According to a new survey from DER SPIEGEL, three quarters of all Germans want to continue the operations of Germany's remaining nuclear power plants, throwing into question the country's much-touted plan to phase out nuclear energy. Is the country about to make a U-turn on the issue?

Winter is coming and Klaus Zilian is worried. He lives with his wife and two children in Neustadt, in the northwestern German state of Schleswig-Holstein, in the single-family home the couple bought 14 years ago – 160 square meters (1,500 square feet), seven rooms and insulating plaster the color of champagne. The electricity comes from the municipal utility company, the house is heated with gas and the Baltic Sea is only a five-minute walk away. It's typical middle-class prosperity.

The family will be able to handle the fact that the energy prices are going up due to the Russian reduction of the flows of natural gas into Germany, Zilian says. But what if the house suddenly gets cold because there's just not enough gas? "I can already see us cuddling under blankets," says Zilian, who heads a financial consultancy.

He has backed away from a formerly held conviction. "I was always in favor of the plan to phase out nuclear power," the 54-year-old says of Germany's plan to take all of its atomic energy plants offline by the end of this year. He says the situation changed because of the crisis with Russia. He says he supports keeping nuclear power plants online to prevent having to use natural gas to generate electricity. "We should use the existing nuclear power plants for as long as the crisis lasts," he says.

https://www.spiegel.de/international...d-1e1dbfb7f0cd

---

Like I said, Germany won't have any problems. They have the reactors, they'll use them

Thread Information