Page 1 of 1564 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pretty much see Putin's point. We would be pretty pissed off if Mexico and Russia hooked up and started putting troops on our southern border. That's what admitting Ukraine to NATO would be like.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His obsession with Ukraine is pathological. Hopefully he dies before he can reconquer the whole thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia's desire to have a buffer between the homeland and western Europe isn't going to die with Putin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but the aggression to fulfill that desire might.

But what are they actually afraid of?

An invasion by Europe?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

An invasion by Europe?
    China, Islam.

The USA is weak. The current POTUS is a joke, in the category of Philippe Pétain of Vichy France.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China, Islam.

The USA is weak. The current POTUS is a joke, in the category of Philippe Pétain of Vichy France.
    How do China and Islam invade Russia through Ukraine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb take.

Russia is more worried about China than NATO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia's desire to have a buffer between the homeland and western Europe isn't going to die with Putin
    Buffer....

Like Putin did not really have troops in Georgia or invade at take Crimea...
    Funny stuff. Buffer...

And Ukraine has been as corrupt as Russia, just without one party doing the corrupting.
    Now Ukraine will have a beautiful one party system to make sure all of Ukraine remains a cesspool permanently.

Red team scared of China but just fine with Russia, hilarious...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islam invades through Anatolia/Turkey and straddling the Black Sea (including Ukraine), the Caucusus region, and Central Asia.

China invades through the south, naturally.

Buffer....

Like Putin did not really have troops in Georgia or invade at take Crimea...
    Funny stuff. Buffer...

And Ukraine has been as corrupt as Russia, just without one party doing the corrupting.
    Now Ukraine will have a beautiful one party system to make sure all of Ukraine remains a cesspool permanently.

Red team scared of China but just fine with Russia, hilarious...

Tucker Carlson recently implied that it would be smart for the USA to pair up with Russia (as Russia is NOT the USSR anymore) and gang up on China, and also mentioning that Ukraine while technically a democracy is also corrupt and mostly a kleptocracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islam invades through Anatolia/Turkey and straddling the Black Sea (including Ukraine), the Caucusus region, and Central Asia.

China invades through the south, naturally.
    You know who's ruling Turkey now, right?

An amphibious Islamic invasion of Ukraine is a hilarious thought tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tucker Carlson recently implied that it would be smart for the USA to pair up with Russia (as Russia is NOT the USSR anymore) and gang up on China, and also mentioning that Ukraine while technically a democracy is also corrupt and mostly a kleptocracy.
    Fox News has already argued that Tucker Carlson is not to be take seriously by any reasonable person.
    They won a big case based on this ruling of unreasonable crackhead.

So you keep listening to Tucker. Russia does not change until Putin is gone. And even then maybe not. Putin is a man still living in the world of Russian intelligence when the Soviet Union failed. This, singly, drives his thinking. He has been a dictator for 24 some odd years and people cannot understand this man and what he wants. He wants the old Soviet Union back in some form or fashion. He wants the party thumb on everyone.

The red team members still under Trump hold onto this stupid idea that he wants no trouble.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The window to putting ukraine in NATO has long passed. It'll never happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know who's ruling Turkey now, right?

An amphibious Islamic invasion of Ukraine is a hilarious thought tbh.
    Erdogan is very pro-ISIS and pro-Islamic jihadic extremism and pro-caliphate and Islamic expansion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Erdogan is very pro-ISIS and pro-Islamic jihadic extremism and pro-caliphate and Islamic expansion.
    lol no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

An invasion by Europe?
    Nukes 20 min flight from moscow tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb take.

Russia is more worried about China than NATO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nukes 20 min flight from moscow tbqh.
    Same thing could happen with sub in the Baltic.

That's it?

Who's going to nuke Moscow in your fantasy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pretty much see Putin's point. We would be pretty pissed off if Mexico and Russia hooked up and started putting troops on our southern border. That's what admitting Ukraine to NATO would be like.
    He just doesn't want a democracy that isn't totally dependent on him next door.

It isn't the troops that bother the rooskies so much as the possibility that his people might see an alternative to the totalitarian kleptocracy he has built for himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MOstly agreed.

If Russia's gov't wasn't quite so corrupt, it would be another matter.

Putin will likely be replaced by someone even less competant and more corrupt, in all likelihood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just doesn't want a democracy that isn't totally dependent on him next door.

It isn't the troops that bother the rooskies so much as the possibility that his people might see an alternative to the totalitarian kleptocracy he has built for himself.
    LOl that you think those crooks in Ukraine are any less crooked than the Russians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Yep. It's true. Even Biden himself said so in 2014 (he later apologized...appeasing the DNC machine...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA):

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29528482

His comments also exposed very different views between the US and Syria's neighbours about who's to blame for the rise of IS.

"Our biggest problem was our allies," Mr Biden told students at the Harvard Kennedy School.

"The Turks… the Saudis, the Emirates, etc, what were they doing? They were so determined to take down (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war, what did they do? They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and tens, thousands of tonnes of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad."

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/05/w...n-apology.html

ISTANBUL — A diplomatic rift between Turkey and the United States was patched over late Saturday after the American vice president, Joseph R. Biden Jr., officially apologized to Turkey’s president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, for remarks suggesting that Turkey helped facilitate the rise of the Islamic State terrorist group.

In remarks at Harvard University on Thursday, Mr. Biden said Mr. Erdogan had admitted erring in allowing foreign fighters to cross Turkey’s border into Syria, eventually leading to the formation of the group, also known as ISIS and ISIL.

Mr. Biden’s spokeswoman, Kendra Barkoff, said in an emailed statement that the two leaders spoke by phone on Saturday. “The vice president apologized for any implication that Turkey or other allies and partners in the region had intentionally supplied or facilitated the growth of ISIL or other violent extremists in Syria,” Ms. Barkoff said. “The United States greatly values the commitments and sacrifices made by our allies and partners from around the world to combat the scourge of ISIL, including Turkey.”

Earlier Saturday, Mr. Erdogan had demanded an apology, saying he had never made any such remark to Mr. Biden. “If Mr. Biden has said such a thing at Harvard, he needs to apologize to us,” Mr. Erdogan told reporters here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... As my old buddy Dale Thread would suggest, it's a barrel rollin' good time.....

Erdogan + ISIS :::: 1

the tired old bag Biden :::: 0

Let us proceed.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same thing could happen with sub in the Baltic.

That's it?

Who's going to nuke Moscow in your fantasy?
    "A sub"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Turks… the Saudis, the Emirates, etc, what were they doing? They were so determined to take down (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war, what did they do? They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and tens, thousands of tonnes of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad."

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/05/w...n-apology.html
    The Syria regime change war was all teed up ready to go. Then Trump won and ruined the whole damn plan.

Thread Information