Page 1590 of 1590 FirstFirst ... 590109014901540158015861587158815891590
Results 39,726 to 39,732 of 39732
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course she's rare.

That's why you won't find many videos like this of mothers dressing down recruitment officers.

That's why even the ones who do speak out or protest in some mild manner tread carefully, unlike the woman in the video who just says it like it is regardless of the consequences.
    No she is NOT rare.
    You are looking in the wrong part of Russia.
    Do you know WHERE to look?

The press and cellphones will be much rarer if you know where these poor non ethnic Russian kids come from.
    Siberia and the East. Thats where they come from, the casualties. The meat for the grinder.
    Where is your picture from? It is most likely not from the regions I mentioned.

Take a think.
    When did Vietnam start getting in the press?

Take a look.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ru...war-in-ukraine

Now as the war drags on, thats where Putin is going to start having problems. When the kids start coming from Moscow in large numbers and are sent to be ground meat, you will get more pictures like yours.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UKraine M1 tanks removed from front lines after getting clobbered by Russian drones
    The timing of Western help has been pitiful.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No she is NOT rare.
    You are looking in the wrong part of Russia.
    Do you know WHERE to look?

The press and cellphones will be much rarer if you know where these poor non ethnic Russian kids come from.
    Siberia and the East. Thats where they come from, the casualties. The meat for the grinder.
    Where is your picture from? It is most likely not from the regions I mentioned.

Take a think.
    When did Vietnam start getting in the press?

Take a look.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ru...war-in-ukraine

Now as the war drags on, thats where Putin is going to start having problems. When the kids start coming from Moscow in large numbers and are sent to be ground meat, you will get more pictures like yours.
    Vietnam was never our dirt.
    Ukraine is Russia's dirt.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just hope & pray the Ukrainian upper crust whacks up a goodly portion of that $60 billion at the first...then abs-combs with same to sunny climbs.

Bon-voyage!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (continued from above by Dale.)

Utility workers clean up the aftermath of an overnight Russian rocket attack in the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv on April 27.
    Stringer/Anadolu via Getty Images

[[[Criticism of military communications

With withdrawals and losses ac ulating, military bloggers such as Myroshnykov and the DeepState site have both taken aim at official Ukrainian communications, accusing the armed forces of increasingly unrealistic updates from the battlefield.
    DeepState, in a post on Telegram, published a graphic video of a Russian soldier being killed in a drone strike in the village of Soloviove – but used the clip to argue that isolated incidents can mask the bigger picture, which it accused the military of doing as well.
    “You can watch with pleasure forever the video of a Russian (soldier) being torn to pieces,” DeepState wrote, “but nearby there is another location that requires attention: Muscovites calmly moving around the village, keeping it under control. The (Ukrainian) Defense Forces inflict fire damage on them, and one can repeat at least a billion times (on national television) that two-thirds of the village is under the control of the Ukrainian military, but the picture of reality is completely different.”
    That assessment – that two-thirds of Soloviove village was under Ukrainian control – was made by Nazar Voloshyn, spokesperson of the Khortytsia operational-strategic group, on Ukrainian TV on Saturday. Nearby Ocheretyne was also still two-thirds controlled by Ukraine, which had things in hand, he said.
    For its part, DeepState sees it differently, assessing that Russian troops have been in control of the center of Ocheretyne village, including the railway station, for at least three days. Last week, the monitoring site made a similar complaint against the military accusing “some spokespersons” of incompetence.
    Ukrainian army chief Syrskyi appeared to address those concerns in his Telegram post on Sunday suggesting that misunderstandings were due to the fluidity of developments.
    “There is a dynamic change in the situation, some positions change hands several times a day, which give rise to an ambiguous understanding of the situation,” he wrote.
    But he also acknowledged Ukraine’s overall situation had deteriorated.
    “The situation at the front has escalated. Trying to seize the strategic initiative and break through the front line, the enemy has concentrated its main efforts in several directions, creating a significant advantage in forces and in means,” he added.]]]

(to be continued by Dale)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing putler’s 3-5 day SMO offense is as bad as Suns’.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (continued from above by Dale.)

Utility workers clean up the aftermath of an overnight Russian rocket attack in the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv on April 27.
    Stringer/Anadolu via Getty Images

[[[Criticism of military communications

With withdrawals and losses ac ulating, military bloggers such as Myroshnykov and the DeepState site have both taken aim at official Ukrainian communications, accusing the armed forces of increasingly unrealistic updates from the battlefield.
    DeepState, in a post on Telegram, published a graphic video of a Russian soldier being killed in a drone strike in the village of Soloviove – but used the clip to argue that isolated incidents can mask the bigger picture, which it accused the military of doing as well.
    “You can watch with pleasure forever the video of a Russian (soldier) being torn to pieces,” DeepState wrote, “but nearby there is another location that requires attention: Muscovites calmly moving around the village, keeping it under control. The (Ukrainian) Defense Forces inflict fire damage on them, and one can repeat at least a billion times (on national television) that two-thirds of the village is under the control of the Ukrainian military, but the picture of reality is completely different.”
    That assessment – that two-thirds of Soloviove village was under Ukrainian control – was made by Nazar Voloshyn, spokesperson of the Khortytsia operational-strategic group, on Ukrainian TV on Saturday. Nearby Ocheretyne was also still two-thirds controlled by Ukraine, which had things in hand, he said.
    For its part, DeepState sees it differently, assessing that Russian troops have been in control of the center of Ocheretyne village, including the railway station, for at least three days. Last week, the monitoring site made a similar complaint against the military accusing “some spokespersons” of incompetence.
    Ukrainian army chief Syrskyi appeared to address those concerns in his Telegram post on Sunday suggesting that misunderstandings were due to the fluidity of developments.
    “There is a dynamic change in the situation, some positions change hands several times a day, which give rise to an ambiguous understanding of the situation,” he wrote.
    But he also acknowledged Ukraine’s overall situation had deteriorated.
    “The situation at the front has escalated. Trying to seize the strategic initiative and break through the front line, the enemy has concentrated its main efforts in several directions, creating a significant advantage in forces and in means,” he added.]]]

(to be continued by Dale)
    Just a bit of an intermission.

I smell skunk.

tee, hee.

Thread Information