Page 1572 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 57210721472152215621568156915701571157215731574157515761582 ... LastLast
Results 39,276 to 39,300 of 39695
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like Detroit this morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Detroit this morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zs propaganda?

Putin has said himself Ukraine is NOT a sovereign country. Period.
    There will be no negotiations until Putin is put in a bind. The more Russia gains in ground the less likely he is to negotiate.
    So it is my conclusion you want no negotiations. Because the only way Putin is put in a bind is losing ground and power.
    This will not happen unless Ukraine is supplied properly which they have clearly not been by the EU or the US. The military from both groups admits to it.

Putin absolutely will NOT negotiate anything unless Ukraine starts winning ground and his backing for his war becomes weaker.
    No, there will be no negotiations because Zelensky refuses to negotiate. It's actually simple.

If Zelensky had spent the past year seriously negotiating with Russia, and the only offer from Russia that came out of that was for Ukraine was to surrender the whole country (like Chumpdumper thinks would happen), then I would change my mind on negotiations. But of course the real reason Zelensky doesn't want to negotiate is because he knows that's not the only offer... and he doesn't want any pressure to have to compromise on anything as long as you're willing to pay unlimited amounts of money to him.

Ukraine can't achieve a total victory... this is obvious.

Do you believe Ukraine is a sovereign country that was invaded by Russia?
    Yes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin simply wants all of Ukraine.

Then he'll want all of Moldova.

DMX7 doesn't want to stop him.
    In the late stages of the big counter-offensive last year, I pointed out to you that the counter-offensive wasn't going to work but you didn't accept that.

I remember you writing something like "it's not a video game", and it struck me because I realized you were repeating Zelensky's propaganda verbatim.

Literally verbatim in denial of the obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the late stages of the big counter-offensive last year, I pointed out to you that the counter-offensive wasn't going to work but you didn't accept that.

I remember you writing something like "it's not a video game", and it struck me because I realized you were repeating Zelensky's propaganda verbatim.

But, it's what CNN told Z to say after Blinken told CNN.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's not a video game. You're the one who thinks it is and want to give up because it's too hard to you to play or understand. I never said anything would be successful the way you demand it has to be. I said I'm content to continue to Russia as long as Ukraine wants help doing it. I said it's the best ROI we could ever get without risking any American lives. You lie about what I said.

Putin simply wants all of Ukraine.

It struck me because you actively want Putin to have everything he wants.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not a video game. You're the one who thinks it is and want to give up because it's too hard to you to play or understand. I never said anything would be successful the way you demand it has to be. I said I'm content to continue to Russia as long as Ukraine wants help doing it. I said it's the best ROI we could ever get without risking any American lives. You lie about what I said.

*Putin simply wants all of Ukraine.

**It struck me because you actively want Putin to have everything he wants.

*Makes sense; all of Ukraine belongs to Russia.

**Absolutely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *Makes sense; all of Ukraine belongs to Russia.

**Absolutely.
    Not all of it tbqh

The western nazi part. Russia wants nothing to do with it.

But since it's nazi and next to their borders they have to deal with it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fool

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not all of it tbqh

The western nazi part. Russia wants nothing to do with it.

But since it's nazi and next to their borders they have to deal with it
    Word.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God bless VVP

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God bless VVP

Amen.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God bless VVP

Following the lead of the west as always.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Following the lead of the west as always.
    He never paled up with the Nazi's like Biden is, Dumper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Ya just knew it was gonna be the perennial "3 month old baby." It's either that, OR, a 12-year-old boy.

Can't you wait of a morning till noon so I can have a good morning? Christ, your ass is in here every- ing-morning. GD it, Little v!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maricon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Microsoft to shut down 50 cloud services for Russian businesses

Microsoft plans to limit access to over fifty cloud products for Russian organizations by the end of March as part of the sanctions requirements against the country issued by EU regulators last December.

The suspension was initially scheduled for March 20, 2024, but it was moved to the end of the month to give impacted en ies more time to set up alternative solutions.

The news of these impending suspensions was first reported by the Softline Group of Companies, one of Russia's largest remaining IT service providers.

"On behalf of Softline Group of Companies, we confirm receipt of official information from Microsoft and Amazon about the suspension of access to cloud products in Russia from March 20, 2024," says Softline's machine-translated post.

"In this regard, Softline Group of Companies warns about possible functional limitations in the operation of cloud products and services from Microsoft, Amazon and Google."

Some of the most important products that will have their license keys invalidated are:

Microsoft Azure: Cloud platform for computing, analytics, storage, and networking services.
    Dynamics 365: ERP and CRM applications for business process and customer relationship management.
    Microsoft Teams: Collaboration and communication platform for modern workplaces.
    Power BI: Business analytics tool for data visualization and informed decision-making.
    SQL Server: A database management system for secure and reliable data storage, management, and analysis.
    Visual Studio: Integrated development environment (IDE) for software development across multiple languages.
    Power Automate: Workflow automation tool across various applications and services to increase efficiency.
    SharePoint: Do ent management and collaboration platform for project and do ent-centric processes.
    Intune: Endpoint management solution for managing mobile devices and applications securely.
    Dynamics AX/NAV: ERP solutions for financial, HR, and operations management in medium to large businesses.
    Microsoft 365: Suite including Office apps, cloud services, and security for comprehensive productivity and collaboration.
    OneDrive: Cloud storage service for saving files and photos, facilitating sharing and access from anywhere.
    Excel: Spreadsheet application for data analysis, visualization, and comprehensive calculation capabilities.

In addition to the above, Microsoft will block access to LinkedIn-related software and the Media Player development kits.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/new...an-businesses/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure they are. Check back in 6 months and it will have remained where it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information