Page 1586 of 1591 FirstFirst ... 5861086148615361576158215831584158515861587158815891590 ... LastLast
Results 39,626 to 39,650 of 39762
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nazis

Looks like Hussein's son, if he had one that was White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks fine to me Little v.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Zelensky signs law overhauling Ukraine’s mobilization rules"

State sponsored CNN reporting...

[Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has signed into law a key piece of legislationoverhauling the country’s mobilization rules.
    The legislation places a new requirement on all men between 18 and 60 to register with Ukraine’s military and to carry their registration do ents on them at all times. The aim is to make recruitment processes more efficient and more transparent, the government says.
    Men of service age who are living abroad will not be able to renew their passports at Ukrainian consulates without producing up-to-date registration paperwork.
    The new law does not cover any potential increase in the number of people who might be called up to serve.
    Neither does it contain provisions for demobilizing soldiers who have spent long periods fighting. Ukrainian lawmakers had for months debated whether to allow the longest-serving of Ukraine’s soldiers the chance to return home on rotation, or whether Russia’s renewed offensives meant they could not afford to allow exhausted soldiers to rest.
    The draft law was amended more than 4,000 times since it was first introduced – a measure of how politically difficult crafting the legislation has been. Ukraine’s parliament eventually stripped out the plans for demobilization to keep as many soldiers at the front lines as possible, disappointing many families who had hoped a fixed period of three years active service would also be enshrined in the new law.
    Ukraine’s parliament passed the law last week and Zelensky gave presidential approval Tuesday.]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US to help Armenia modernize its military

Only a few years ago, the idea seemed unimaginable: the United States is planning to give considerable military assistance to Armenia, Russia’s not-so-long-ago strategic partner. But times have changed, and Washington is treading cautiously as it works to erase a geopolitical red line in the Caucasus.

The Armenian government started distancing itself politically and economically from Russia after experiencing a crushing defeat at the hands of the Azerbaijani military in Nagorno-Karabakh. The widespread feeling in Yerevan was that the Kremlin failed to fulfill its security commitments to Armenia. The European Union and the United States have been quick to respond to Armenian feelers for closer security and economic ties. In early April, the EU and US came up with a combined assistance offering of over $350 million for Yerevan.

Following up on that meeting, US Ambassador to Armenia Kristina Kvien provided an overview of rapidly expanding US-Armenian relations in an April 10 interview with the Armenian Service of RFE/RL, saying that Washington’s contacts with Yerevan ”in just about every sector have expanded and deepened” over the past year.

That includes military cooperation. “We’ve had significant expansion on this theme in the last year,” Kvien noted, pointing to the joint US-Armenian military exercises in early September in Armenia. The envoy also said an American military “advisor” would soon work with the Armenian Defense Ministry to implement capacity-building reforms promoting “modern standards” in planning and operations.

https://eurasianet.org/us-to-help-ar...e-its-military

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...pickin' Putin's pocket again, eh?

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...fine, but just don't give 'em free healthcare like Biden gave the Nazi's in Ukraine, v.

Savvy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Pickin' Putin's pocket again, eh?

If that's the best you got, v, knock yourself out, son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just a redirect to get 'em that 90 billion smackers, Winester.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The Jews too, Little v.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

WOOT!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"warn"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"arrest"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson bends the knee

Speaker Mike Johnson announced Wednesday he is sticking with his plan to put a series of foreign aid bills on the floor, including funding for Ukraine, after facing significant pressure from hardliners.

“After significant Member feedback and discussion, the House Rules Committee will be posting soon today the text of three bills that will fund America’s national security interests and allies in Israel, the Indo-Pacific, and Ukraine, including a loan structure for aid, and enhanced strategy and accountability,” Johnson said in the note.

The three-part supplemental package looks strikingly similar to the Senate’s bill in several key ways including that the package includes a little more than $9 billion in humanitarian aid for Gaza and other conflict zones around the world, which had been a red line for Democrats.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Johnson bends the knee

Speaker Mike Johnson announced Wednesday he is sticking with his plan to put a series of foreign aid bills on the floor, including funding for Ukraine, after facing significant pressure from hardliners.

“After significant Member feedback and discussion, the House Rules Committee will be posting soon today the text of three bills that will fund America’s national security interests and allies in Israel, the Indo-Pacific, and Ukraine, including a loan structure for aid, and enhanced strategy and accountability,” Johnson said in the note.

The three-part supplemental package looks strikingly similar to the Senate’s bill in several key ways including that the package includes a little more than $9 billion in humanitarian aid for Gaza and other conflict zones around the world, which had been a red line for Democrats.
    And what's more that caught my interest, Effy: is this is less than a week after he met with the old man down there in Florida. I'm gonna have to keep a jaundiced eye on said old man goin' like forward.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information