Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if we're gonna become extinct it'll be because we'll have global warmed ourselves to death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    us 1:16 They claim to know God, but they deny him by what they do. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit to do anything good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not read the article.
    but what I posted I absolutely believe but cant prove.

Its not that we are BAD in a moral way.
    Its that we with stuff in a big way before we understand it fully if it even can be fully understood.
    The impact we have had on the planet is such a short time period from the industrial revolution is comet scale.
    Its not like its a big deal, and not like its good or bad. It is what it is. I believe we are a short term species relative to the real winners which are much simpler organisms. Complexity in living things means you dont survive big changes in the environment around you. The evolutionary record is pretty clear on this way before we were around. We are the only organisms that even worry about this . Which is in turn the really fascinating thing about us.

And we are the ones that make the morality up. So there is that. I believe its based on some sound reasoning for getting along with other social animals. So theres that...
    I don't disagree with what you said. Neil said it better tho

Thread Information