Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we all spend a lot of time trolling here and ing off in various threads...let's have what you would really do. I have limited expectations considering how this place rolls, but if you could not hurr durr kill all libs/kill all repugs and actually give a thought out response it might make for a worthwhile thread and a break from all the bull the happens here every day. Here's mine:

Eliminate all modern technological advances, all money, governments, religions and businesses and make the whole world start over from an even playing field. I would allow basic weaponry and basic tools to make, hunt and grow what you needed to survive. I would allow people to keep their current knowledge though.

I would also eliminate most diseases(cancer, polio, small pox, etc.) All people would either die because they could not survive using their natural instincts or their bodies would die naturally. Of course if you were willfully unhealthy and died of self-inflicted disease like heart failure, liver disease, etc. then that's on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are gods always genocidal assholes?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two girls at the same time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No toilet paper, no deal.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Like always I would ignore humanity and marvel at the rest of the universe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would God waste his/her time on a hole planet like Earth????

Id go to a real planet and check out what real Intelligent Life is doing. Id send Kamala Harris to oversee Earth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we all spend a lot of time trolling here and ing off in various threads...let's have what you would really do. I have limited expectations considering how this place rolls, but if you could not hurr durr kill all libs/kill all repugs and actually give a thought out response it might make for a worthwhile thread and a break from all the bull the happens here every day. Here's mine:

Eliminate all modern technological advances, all money, governments, religions and businesses and make the whole world start over from an even playing field. I would allow basic weaponry and basic tools to make, hunt and grow what you needed to survive. I would allow people to keep their current knowledge though.

I would also eliminate most diseases(cancer, polio, small pox, etc.) All people would either die because they could not survive using their natural instincts or their bodies would die naturally. Of course if you were willfully unhealthy and died of self-inflicted disease like heart failure, liver disease, etc. then that's on you.
    Oh you mean like Age of Empires

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two girls at the same time.
    Didn't need to become god for a day to do that.
    No toilet paper, no deal.
    Come on CC, you don't have a bidet?
    Oh you mean like Age of Empires
    Maybe? Never played it tbh
    Why are gods always genocidal assholes?
    I wouldn't kill anyone off tbh. With all diseases gone people would have a much better shot.

I guess the thread about us eventually heading to our own extinction got me thinking about how we could start over in a way that removes the things that have made humanity toxic and how we could start over in a sustainable way. Humans would have to go back to organic community...and would be more concerned with strengthening that community. Starting over would be hard in losing a lot of modern conveniences, but I feel it would help people become people again instead of what we are now. I'm sure the need for humans to conquer other humans would kick back up eventually, but it would be worth a shot.

All that said, I don't really fault anyone who chooses a day full of threesomes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eliminating technological advances/businesses would lead to mass starvations

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lead to? People are starving today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone would start with enough to get by. If they don't do anything and choose not to use the people and resources around them and die, so be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone would start with enough to get by. If they don't do anything and choose not to use the people and resources around them and die, so be it.

That you Benefactor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lead to? People are starving today.
    "if we replaced water with cyanide it would lead to deaths"

"lead to? people are dying today"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the name or the concept of "GOD"

is just in humans heads..no one on this planet actually KNOWS who or what it is and we are still destroying each other and the planet..

but that is beside the point/and having said that...

IF there was actually a GOD and he could actually do magic ...im pretty sure this would be his thought process in regards to your premise;

"#1 - hmmm, let me see..I could put these humans in paradise, give them a place where their every NEED was met, sort of a perfect children's playground where all they need was to just "play, and enjoy their gifted paradise"

#2) - let's see - I could also give them the ultimate secret of the universe so they would have the entire knowledge of what they need to live in harmony

"that would pretty much be the most I could do for them...."

oh wait....

I already did those two things and the ing morons are STILL destroying the planet and will eventually and undoubtedly destroy each other...

ahhh - " em"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , eliminate all the bridges over the Mississippi River today and millions on the east coast would starve in two weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why god? since we're talking comics, being satan sounds a lot more fun...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First I would create utopia

Then I would create a delicious fruit and tell the es not to eat it or else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Eliminate all modern technology and you're turning the world back over to peoples' imaginary friends in the sky. If I got to be god I'd tbh kill your god to save the scientific and technological revolution. And then I'd make Lex Steele rape Trump on national TV just for the lols.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are probably two things I would do that would cause to freeze over, tbh...

1) I would make boutons vote Republican
    2) I would make hater be correct once

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are probably two things I would do that would cause to freeze over, tbh...

1) I would make boutons vote Republican
    2) I would make hater be correct once
    ambitious!

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would cure all sick children and put them with loving parents in a life that they deserve. I'd do this world wide. The rest would work itself out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 15 year old with parents so loving that they bought him a double stack Sig for Christmas didnt work out so well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would cure all sick children and put them with loving parents in a life that they deserve. I'd do this world wide. The rest would work itself out.
    tholdren really needed this, tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    put all leftists in jail - 24 to a 8x8 cell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information