Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its your team displaying the TDS, dont hide from it, own it.
    Go convince the other half of the party to stick with Trump.
    And then await the results in 2022 in peaceful agony (Is this even possible?)
    If you believe it,,,me, I don't buy it. A planted story that is set in there every other month, trying to get the MAGA masses to turn, as one against President Trump like other factions have done in the past, for example: Nixon...I heartily believe that will not happen here. Good or bad, life or death we're in this for good, to a/the bitter end.

As I have said before Trump showed us in plain terms the truth. There is no sense in going back to pre-November, '16. THAT is not better than sticking to our guns as the MAGA hoard. And you, peeg, you know it, and so does MSM, that's why they're hammering this (democracy angle) night & day, trying to break the death grip of the aforementioned hoard, get them to reject Trump outright in broad daylight and settle for the TOSB's.

If I can get into the crematorium before that happens I'll rest for eternity.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you believe it,,,me, I don't buy it. A planted story that is set in there every other month, trying to get the MAGA masses to turn, as one against President Trump like other factions have done in the past, for example: Nixon...I heartily believe that will not happen here. Good or bad, life or death we're in this for good, to a/the bitter end.

As I have said before Trump showed us in plain terms the truth. There is no sense in going back to pre-November, '16. THAT is not better than sticking to our guns as the MAGA hoard. And you, peeg, you know it, and so does MSM, that's why they're hammering this (democracy angle) night & day, trying to break the death grip of the aforementioned hoard, get them to reject Trump outright in broad daylight and settle for the TOSB's.

If I can get into the crematorium before that happens I'll rest for eternity.
    Its your party's problem.
    The red team understands all the gains that can be made in 2022 primaries vs. the blue team are tied to this admission of Jan 6 as a disaster for Trump. They want to win elections against the blue team and not be drug down by the orange mess. The red team cant possibly turn the idiots who still believe Trump won the election so this is clearly an appeal to so many red team members not voting or turning to Biden because they know part of their party is bonkers.,, Worn out of Trump trying keep relevant by continuing to lie. So now the red team who wants to win is not the least bit concerned that the blue team as well as more central leaning red team members want to completely out Trump on his buffoonery.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its your party's problem.
    The red team understands all the gains that can be made in 2022 primaries vs. the blue team are tied to this admission of Jan 6 as a disaster for Trump. They want to win elections against the blue team and not be drug down by the orange mess. The red team cant possibly turn the idiots who still believe Trump won the election so this is clearly an appeal to so many red team members not voting or turning to Biden because they know part of their party is bonkers.,, Worn out of Trump trying keep relevant by continuing to lie. So now the red team who wants to win is not the least bit concerned that the blue team as well as more central leaning red team members want to completely out Trump on his buffoonery.
    But Red cannot win if they sell out President Trump on this Jan. 6 supposition. It's too thin, A. & B, It's payback for what was done to President Trump on his first term, more or less a coup was attempted by threatening to blow him up first day in.

But, media, either FOX nor CNN will NOT touch that angle of vengeance.

There is nothing to go back to. The goodness of (America) is gone, that America is gone, peeg, never to return. And (we) know it. This isn't that age old bromide that of the (good old days). It's not a joke, it's in the words of Sutherland's "Ace Merrill" -Stand by Me-...there when each faction finds Brower's body by the train tracks and "Ace" is stopped at gunpoint..."If you think we're forgetting this, you're wrong. This is big time, baby."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Red cannot win if they sell out President Trump on this Jan. 6 supposition. It's too thin, A. & B, It's payback for what was done to President Trump on his first term, more or less a coup was attempted by threatening to blow him up first day in.

But, media, either FOX nor CNN will NOT touch that angle of vengeance.

There is nothing to go back to. The goodness of (America) is gone, that America is gone, peeg, never to return. And (we) know it. This isn't that age old bromide that of the (good old days). It's not a joke, it's in the words of Sutherland's "Ace Merrill" -Stand by Me-...there when each faction finds Brower's body by the train tracks and "Ace" is stopped at gunpoint..."If you think we're forgetting this, you're wrong. This is big time, baby."
    Sure they can.
    You think minorities are happy with Biden and people who support him? They are disinclined to vote unless someone like Trump comes along and scares the out of them.
    And of course you can get red team members who refused to vote for Trump therefore did not vote, turn to vote for red team candidates that know he is a lying megalomaniac.

Now the goodness YOU see in America given Trump's glorious reign might absolutely be gone. Well.... hopefully gone.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Its your team displaying the TDS, dont hide from it, own it.
    Go convince the other half of the party to stick with Trump.
    And then await the results in 2022 in peaceful agony (Is this even possible?)
    Trump endorsements win 137-3, ‘few parallels’ in history

For anyone questioning former President Donald Trump’s lock on the Republican Party after his 2020 loss, look no further than the impact his endorsement packs.
    In new polling of several House Republican primary races, a Trump endorsement pushes 2022 candidates past 50%, even against long-established in bents such as Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney.

“The Trump endorsement is a true dagger,” said Zachary Moyle of SoCo Strategies. “Trump is the king of kingmakers.”
    In last month’s elections, for example, Trump-endorsed candidates went four for four.
    And according to Brian Jack, the former White House political director, Trump’s 2020 record was 120-2, and this year, it is 17-1.
    “Results don’t lie,” he said. “The power of President Trump’s endorsement is undeniable.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...tory?_amp=true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For anyone questioning former President Donald Trump’s lock on the Republican Party after his 2020 loss, look no further than the impact his endorsement packs.
    In new polling of several House Republican primary races, a Trump endorsement pushes 2022 candidates past 50%, even against long-established in bents such as Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney.

“The Trump endorsement is a true dagger,” said Zachary Moyle of SoCo Strategies. “Trump is the king of kingmakers.”
    In last month’s elections, for example, Trump-endorsed candidates went four for four.
    And according to Brian Jack, the former White House political director, Trump’s 2020 record was 120-2, and this year, it is 17-1.
    “Results don’t lie,” he said. “The power of President Trump’s endorsement is undeniable.”

Washington examiner

Must be the korean version that you find on the floor in the subway in Seoul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mitch McConnel is just torturing him.
    This party is trying to get rid of him, the Jan 6 thing was one of many tremendous fups...
    And yeah, the Washington examiner is for poor uneducated white folk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington examiner

Must be the korean version that you find on the floor in the subway in Seoul.
    Not even going to ask why you're on the subway floor in Korea.

Thread Information