Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If she was 5-10 years older, I would
    I think she's 21. If you're looking for someone 10 years older, you're getting leftovers. That could be a self esteem thing. Despite popular belief, older women aren't necessarily better. There's 10 years experience then there's 1 year experience 10 times. They learn what they won't do. You get to be the beneficiary.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah. It'd be an awkward marriage if you ended up marrying some traditional Hindu woman from India and all she could cook on a day to day basis is Indian food. Curry chicken, curry lamb, curry goat, rice, seasoned bismati rice, tandoori chicken, butter chicken, curry garbanzo beans, hot madras curry shrimp, curry lentils, other veggies with curry, samosas, naan, and that orange strong flavored yogurt stuff. I've eaten it all because of the demographics of my career field, but not since before covid. If I had to eat it on a day to day basis and be with a woman who smelled like it because she's eaten it her whole life and end up having babies with her that smell like it too because they grew inside her... that would be a pretty miserable life, tbh. Also, I'd miss beef too much. And to think, about a third of the Indian population is vegetarian. That'd be even worse.
    I would say the accent would also drive me crazy. I don't know why but it's really a turn off especially when I heard this woman talk. I really hate the accent.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I think she's 21. If you're looking for someone 10 years older, you're getting leftovers. That could be a self esteem thing. Despite popular belief, older women aren't necessarily better. There's 10 years experience then there's 1 year experience 10 times. They learn what they won't do. You get to be the beneficiary.
    I'm just not turned on by college kids, that's all. I'm turned on by women.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I would say the accent would also drive me crazy. I don't know why but it's really a turn off especially when I heard this woman talk. I really hate the accent.
    I don't disagree. For a one night stand it might be okay to fulfill a fap fantasy, but generally in their culture one-night-stands are strictly prohibited, so that's out. They don't even date. They meet the guy's parents and the guy meets her parents and they get married. That's how it works. Even in the USA. Trust me, I was immersed in the culture from about 2015-Covid.

The accent, smell, culture and lack of hygiene would all get old very very quickly. Which is why I'd never be a candidate to be a groom on 90 day fiance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'm just not turned on by college kids, that's all. I'm turned on by women.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't disagree. For a one night stand it might be okay to fulfill a fap fantasy, but generally in their culture one-night-stands are strictly prohibited, so that's out. They don't even date. They meet the guy's parents and the guy meets her parents and they get married. That's how it works. Even in the USA. Trust me, I was immersed in the culture from about 2015-Covid.

The accent, smell, culture and lack of hygiene would all get old very very quickly. Which is why I'd never be a candidate to be a groom on 90 day fiance.
    I went to college that was pretty diverse that had a lot of them since it had a good pre-medical program. I would say the ones that are born and raised in the US do sleep around. They tend to rebel against their parents the moment they go to college. I was never into them, but I knew guys who had hook ups with them in college.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Did anyone watch this compe ion? I recorded and watched a bit with my chick couple days ago.

So 16 semifinalist :: 1 white girl. From England.

There was a time it would only be white chicks and now they are banished. .

Keep in mind that's with there being almost no Arab chicks in the field.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I went to college that was pretty diverse that had a lot of them since it had a good pre-medical program. I would say the ones that are born and raised in the US do sleep around. They tend to rebel against their parents the moment they go to college. I was never into them, but I knew guys who had hook ups with them in college.
    yeah, that's college... college is full of 2nd gens, especially like you said in the pre-med, pre-pharma programs... once you get away from college and into the real world (industry) over 97% of them are 1st gens with thick accents and strong Indian cultural values tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Did anyone watch this compe ion? I recorded and watched a bit with my chick couple days ago.

I mean that sounds about right. They probably white guilt shamed all the white contestants so they would drop out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I mean that sounds about right. They probably white guilt shamed all the white contestants so they would drop out.
    I didn't explain well. Of the 80 entries, England was the only white woman to make the Top 16

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I didn't explain well. Of the 80 entries, England was the only white woman to make the Top 16
    Ah, ok.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

LMAO at so many things in this exchange.

1. Derp_Finale once again showing he's one of the most insecure white people in existence
    2. "Recorded it"
    3. Exactly how many countries on the planet do you guys think are majority white? It's not Miss Europe.
    4. Most importantly, lmao you gots caring about a ing beauty pageant.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    4. Most importantly, lmao you gots caring about a ing beauty pageant.
    The irony.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Womanhood starts around 25. College kids are called college kids for a reason.
    Take a look at this team. I met all of them and their coaching staff in person this past Wednesday while at a restaurant in Wisconsin. Everyone was really nice, not just to look at but to talk to and have conversations with. Total beauties, fit, tall, healthy, attractive, effeminate, certainly not a bunch of s:

https://nmuwildcats.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mas o menos

You can find these in san antonio hoods anytime

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Thread Information