My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori was right all along

Bunch of little es

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no you can't sway me into giving a about any of yall and that right there is why you're upset. I don't care what the yall think of me because yall matter zilch to me bro. Yall are just a bunch of crybaby es tbh who want so bad to be accepted and liked; yall are super flawed "males" whose estrogen levels must be out the roof.

By the way, if you're looking for acceptance from a bunch of anons on a messageboard or a dude like myself who doesn't give a for any of you then you're truly a .
    your grandma would be ashamed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeezus.

Hillary earning the Dem bid is certainly Trump's best shot at being elected POTUS again in 2024.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same people will be pointing the same fingers at the same people 2, 4 and (probably paid for by the same people to keep this show open) 6 years from now with "whattabout Trump" and these same folk will be in their 50s when they started posting here in their late 20s.

And those same people were the same people who swore they'd address the same issues in regard to Biden's administration, but all this forum has become is the same blue-pillers who are as blue-pilled up as the red-pillers they can't quit and do the same exact thing as the red-pillers. Unsure if it's the fact the current POTUS isn't even 1/4th thru his administration and is on pace to absolutely shatter Trump's all-time approval rating lows or if it's the fact they're no different than the people they've spent countless hours loathing.

Unsure if the usual Calvary will come come barking at the horns because they always do, but also know they've been called out for doing Bot stuff and will try their damndest to not be Chris despite being the flip side of the coin. Also, LOL at those who've been here forever and are lost without their objects of desire.

Oh, SpursTalk, can't ask you to change because, after near 20 years, the same crowd will do as they do- chasing the same tail they always do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a who made moves now celebrating his ways. LMAO you stupid !
    OK, then why are almost all of your posts exclusively about people you claim you don't read?

Not trying to insult you or start any of your stupid, angry back and forth jackassery, but objectively, you can not stop yourself from responding to people you have on ignore.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeezus.

Hillary earning the Dem bid is certainly Trump's best shot at being elected POTUS again in 2024.
    It was a right wing Fox News guy wishcasting, nothing to take seriously.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a right wing Fox News guy wishcasting, nothing to take seriously.
    Agreed. Buttplug will be your nominee. It's already been decided.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should have seen the way he was spamming the NBA board in the Finals last year. Way worse than his conduct in the political forum.
    Crybaby

Derp never even got banned AFAIK. Just his army of alts.
    Crybaby

your grandma would be ashamed
    lawyer has nothing like always..

OK, then why are almost all of your posts exclusively about people you claim you don't read?

Not trying to insult you or start any of your stupid, angry back and forth jackassery, but objectively, you can not stop yourself from responding to people you have on ignore.
    As for BlaKKKe and his girlfriend Dumpster, I don't read anything they post unless someone quotes them. Someone quoted BB when he was talking about me and I saw it so he deserves to have flung his way tbh. As for the other two I really don't give a what happens to them here or irl and def don't care to read their bull replies to me. For all I care they can all go choke on dirt.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calftats man, I'm bored of reading your crybaby , so back on ignore you go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've yet to see something more pathetic on a message board
    Remember det time he got to 99,999 posts and started deleting posts, then started up with an alt?

That's some serious schizophrenia.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Remember det time he got to 99,999 posts and started deleting posts, then started up with an alt?

That's some serious schizophrenia.
    The best part of having him on ignore is seeing all the blocked posts on a daily basis that are seconds after I post so I know he’s begging for my attention and having himself another one sided conversation. Then he just sits there and hopes that someone quotes his post so I can see it. When no one quotes his comment he just tries again, and again, and again…day after day…month after month…year after year. Can’t really get more pathetic than that on a message board.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Y'all sure talk a lot about someone you supposedly have on ignore.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I don’t.

I probably talk about him once every few months, maybe less. And when I do talk about him it’s because someone finally quoted him talking about me and I comment on how pathetic he is for doing what he does on a daily basis.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don’t.

I probably talk about him once every few months, maybe less. And when I do talk about him it’s because someone finally quoted him talking about me and I comment on how pathetic he is for doing what he does on a daily basis.
    The lady doth protest too much.

"The best part about having him on ignore etc etc lol it's so great let me tell you what's so awesome about having this guy I never think about on ignore hahaha HE'S the pathetic one, right lol?"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Can't really get more pathetic than that on a message board.

Now please read 24 tweets about how the logo of this copy shop in Lincoln, Nebraska looks kind of like a pizza."

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The lady doth protest too much.

"The best part about having him on ignore etc etc lol it's so great let me tell you what's so awesome about having this guy I never think about on ignore hahaha HE'S the pathetic one, right lol?"
    The got doth semen shield too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same people will be pointing the same fingers at the same people 2, 4 and (probably paid for by the same people to keep this show open) 6 years from now with "whattabout Trump" and these same folk will be in their 50s when they started posting here in their late 20s.

And those same people were the same people who swore they'd address the same issues in regard to Biden's administration, but all this forum has become is the same blue-pillers who are as blue-pilled up as the red-pillers they can't quit and do the same exact thing as the red-pillers. Unsure if it's the fact the current POTUS isn't even 1/4th thru his administration and is on pace to absolutely shatter Trump's all-time approval rating lows or if it's the fact they're no different than the people they've spent countless hours loathing.

Unsure if the usual Calvary will come come barking at the horns because they always do, but also know they've been called out for doing Bot stuff and will try their damndest to not be Chris despite being the flip side of the coin. Also, LOL at those who've been here forever and are lost without their objects of desire.

Oh, SpursTalk, can't ask you to change because, after near 20 years, the same crowd will do as they do- chasing the same tail they always do.
    Not for nothing but Calvary is where they crucified baby Jesus. I think you meant cavalry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you and others refer to derp on the regular and he doesn't even post here anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best part of having him on ignore is seeing all the blocked posts on a daily basis that are seconds after I post so I know he’s begging for my attention and having himself another one sided conversation. Then he just sits there and hopes that someone quotes his post so I can see it. When no one quotes his comment he just tries again, and again, and again…day after day…month after month…year after year. Can’t really get more pathetic than that on a message board.
    That's why I call him door chime He basically created Derp and now that Derp is gone he doesn't have anyone to slap fight with all day and night. It's sad actually. I feel sorry for him.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Buttplug will be your nominee. It's already been decided.
    Biden is still by far the Democrat's most electable POTUS candidate. It's not even that close.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems overly cruel to me

Throw a dog bone once in awhile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cope some more puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calftats man, I'm bored of reading your crybaby , so back on ignore you go
    STFU puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori was right all along

Bunch of little es

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton’s 2024 Election Comeback
    Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have become unpopular. It may be time for a change candidate.
    By Douglas E. Schoen and Andrew Stein
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary...hare_permalink

She's putting her minions to work

Holy she's actually going to try it

"If Democrats want a fighting chance at winning the presidency in 2024, Mrs. Clinton is likely their best option."

Thread Information