Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anyone else watching the young Spurs put a hurting on this Laker team of reject misfits?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bitter about what? The spurs win the next year.

You are just a hypocrite and I’m pointing it out.
    That was your back-to-back that never happened. Why? Because they were selling your . They've never sold my .

Sit-on-it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anyone else watching the young Spurs put a hurting on this Laker team of reject misfits?
    Nope. Cancelled my league pass this week my gutless team I binging The Witcher instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was your back-to-back that never happened. Why? Because they were selling your . They've never sold my .

Sit-on-it.
    The spurs lost because of commercials they didn’t even know was going on on TV? No wonder you’re a trump supporter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The spurs lost because of commercials they didn’t even know was going on on TV? No wonder you’re a trump supporter.
    No, dummy. They lost because of that white, uptown pussy that Duncan was married to...

She wanted out.
    He wanted her in.
    She told on him..
    He the bed.
    They were selling your .
    ---
    He made President, by God. Only 44 others have done it across 4 centuries, dad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, dummy. They lost because of that white, uptown pussy that Duncan was married to...

She wanted out.
    He wanted her in.
    She told on him..
    He the bed.
    They were selling your .
    ---
    He made President, by God. Only 44 others have done it across 4 centuries, dad.

Sit-on-it.
    You are all over the place. Pick a lane. What is it? The spurs lost on a last second three because the Tv showed a commercial or because Duncan got cucked?

How did the spurs made the finals if Duncan started sucking because he got cucked?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are all over the place. Pick a lane. What is it? The spurs lost on a last second three because the Tv showed a commercial or because Duncan got cucked?

How did the spurs made the finals if Duncan started sucking because he got cucked?
    ...because he's a fighter, he, after the story broke grabbed the proverbial "jacks & timbers and started back down." I don't hide my , amb. It was a sight to behold. "I'll be gd if that broad is gonna stop me from ringing here. No- in'-way. Uh, uh. I'll show her and I'll show every mother er that is on that SpursTalk site talkin' about me and the Spurs, especially that er named Cubby, or, Dale, or Thread, or, some wop named Giuseppe, or, whoever the that er is."

And he damned near did it, but, that is the danger when you don't have all your faculties in a time of trial and tribulation. You're susceptible to failure, to doom, especially when you're up against high tech adversaries, (the Heat). You needed a ringer like we found in '09 with that idiot Howard. That was a gimme, Kobe could win that with his eyes closed. I didn't have to worry about the rape affecting him there. You/Duncan didn't have that luxury. He was on the high wire the entire way and in the bitter end, he stumbled.

(selling your ) is just a cut down I created and use and has nothing to do with the core of why you lost. You lost because Duncan was not 100% in it because of the wife exposing him/them and sabotaging the Spurs. And I'm confident she gave him the goods prior to outing him..."let me go, give me my money and I'll shut the up ever more."

TD gave her offer a thorough going over, donned the gloves and came out fighting.

You know whence I speak, you know all this, you ain't stupid, amb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...because he's a fighter, he, after the story broke grabbed the proverbial "jacks & timbers and started back down." I don't hide my , amb. It was a sight to behold. "I'll be gd if that broad is gonna stop me from ringing here. No- in'-way. Uh, uh. I'll show her and I'll show every mother er that is on that SpursTalk site talkin' about me and the Spurs, especially that er named Cubby, or, Dale, or Thread, or, some wop named Giuseppe, or, whoever the that er is."

And he damned near did it, but, that is the danger when you don't have all your faculties in a time of trial and tribulation. You're susceptible to failure, to doom, especially when you're up against high tech adversaries, (the Heat). You needed a ringer like we found in '09 with that idiot Howard. That was a gimme, Kobe could win that with his eyes closed. I didn't have to worry about the rape affecting him there. You/Duncan didn't have that luxury. He was on the high wire the entire way and in the bitter end, he stumbled.

(selling your ) is just a cut down I created and use and has nothing to do with the core of why you lost. You lost because Duncan was not 100% in it because of the wife exposing him/them and sabotaging the Spurs. And I'm confident she gave him the goods prior to outing him..."let me go, give me my money and I'll shut the up ever more."

TD gave her offer a thorough going over, donned the gloves and came out fighting.

You know whence I speak, you know all this, you ain't stupid, amb.
    He fought with 30 seconds remaining and suddenly getting cucked caught up to him. I'd be mighty stupid if I fell for that tripe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He fought with 30 seconds remaining and suddenly getting cucked caught up to him. I'd be mighty stupid if I fell for that tripe.
    Yeah, absolutely. He never ed up like that before. He's a thoroughbred.

He obviously lost focus and it cost you fellows everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, absolutely. He never ed up like that before. He's a thoroughbred.

He obviously lost focus and it cost you fellows everything.
    So how is that because of amy? If amy didn’t sleep with her trainer then Pop would have duncan in the game for a rebound?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So how is that because of amy? If amy didn’t sleep with her trainer then Pop would have duncan in the game for a rebound?
    If (she) hadn't absconded with his heart you win that gamePERIOD

The ever organized and perfect apple cart was upset.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. Turned it off in the 1st quarter. I got 8.5 hours of sleep det night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nice attemot Dale. 0/10

Crater face and Manus fingerprints were all over that giveaway.
    Not Duncans.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    They're gonna try to sell THT as some kind of future star(lol) and trick some dumbass team into giving up a decent asset for him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice attemot Dale. 0/10

Crater face and Manus fingerprints were all over that giveaway.
    Not Duncans.
    He missed that bunny, Mult. If she'd a been sittin' courtside instead of threatening to take him into a court of law you'd have that back-to-back and they'd a been selling your on the up-&-up.

, like I said further up if you'd a been versus a rummy team like Orlando in '09 you'd have it, but the Heat in that circa were top shelf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The heat were heavy favourites going in and the spurs stretched it to seven. How would Amy stay straight and narrow help the spurs win? Especially when earlier on you said it was because they sold our .

You can’t say these alternate realities with such conviction. It’s not like what would happen if Kobe didn’t pressure the pilot to fly on a foggy day, I’m sure Kobe wouldn’t have died if that was the case but then he may get into a car accident or a meteor would fall on his head, but I’d say it’s likely he’d still be alive and be stuck at 12. I can say that because getting on a chopper directly led to Kobe dead, but I just can’t see any link between Amy, commercials and Ray Allen making a corner three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He missed that bunny, Mult. If she'd a been sittin' courtside instead of threatening to take him into a court of law you'd have that back-to-back and they'd a been selling your on the up-&-up.

, like I said further up if you'd a been versus a rummy team like Orlando in '09 you'd have it, but the Heat in that circa were top shelf.
    Yeah 09 was ass.

But the. Amy not sitting courtside and a way over the hill Duncan still dominated that game. Go figure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The heat were heavy favourites going in and the spurs stretched it to seven. How would Amy stay straight and narrow help the spurs win? Especially when earlier on you said it was because they sold our .

You can’t say these alternate realities with such conviction. It’s not like what would happen if Kobe didn’t pressure the pilot to fly on a foggy day, I’m sure Kobe wouldn’t have died if that was the case but then he may get into a car accident or a meteor would fall on his head, but I’d say it’s likely he’d still be alive and be stuck at 12. I can say that because getting on a chopper directly led to Kobe dead, but I just can’t see any link between Amy, commercials and Ray Allen making a corner three.
    That's/Kobe crash is the wrong affiliation.

Kobe raping is the equivalent. His prime was wasted in panic and reflection and introspection. He'd been touched.
    If we don't draw Orlando. THEN if Fisher doesn't come (inexplicably, out of the blue) back from Utah, we're short 2 on the back-to-back.

Magic allowing himself to be porked without protection is the equivalent. The loss is incalculable.

Duncan, getting embroiled as far back as the arranged marriage with her was a gamble that he and "you" ultimately lost on.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LeBron ed you? LeBron put you back on the map after 5 years of collecting lotto balls and then got you Davis and a le. Jesus ing Christ don't be such an ungrateful bas .
    Covid got them a le. Davis ain’t staying healthy a full season, as the season they won Davis and LeBron, mainly Davis benefitted from a 2 month break in the season.Then LeBron pushed for Westbrook instead of Buddy Hield not leaving them room to re-sign Caruso. LeBron is plenty to blame for this. They have no assets to trade. No draft picks. They gotta ride it out. There was absolutely no reason to trade for Russ. Just about any other trade would have made more sense.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And it wasn’t LeBron who put them back on the map. He missed the playoffs without Davis

But now? They are stuck with Westbrook for another year and an aging Davis for another 5 years. And the rest of the NBA world calling LeBron “LeMickey” for that Mickey Mouse ass le.
    Last edited by Michael Jordan.; 12-26-2021 at 10:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's/Kobe crash is the wrong affiliation.

Kobe raping is the equivalent. His prime was wasted in panic and reflection and introspection. He'd been touched.
    If we don't draw Orlando. THEN if Fisher doesn't come (inexplicably, out of the blue) back from Utah, we're short 2 on the back-to-back.

Magic allowing himself to be porked without protection is the equivalent. The loss is incalculable.

Duncan, getting embroiled as far back as the arranged marriage with her was a gamble that he and "you" ultimately lost on.
    Kobe raping the lakers was downright nasty. I don’t know how you forgive him for that. But you are right, Faber bright down the lakers as much as Amy to the spurs, if it wasn’t for Faber I’m not sure if the lakers win again with that core. Shaq and Kobe were too far gone. They likely won’t ever win again.

The league changing the rules to make it perimeter oriented had more to do with Kobe’s regular season dominance than Faber did too, I believe but that’s something I can’t prove.

Ultimately, neither amy nor prematurely selling spurs championship gear had anything to do with the spurs 6. Miami was simply the better team. I’m surprised they came back with a vengeance and exacted revenge on the heat in 14.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe raping the lakers was downright nasty. I don’t know how you forgive him for that. But you are right, Faber bright down the lakers as much as Amy to the spurs, if it wasn’t for Faber I’m not sure if the lakers win again with that core. Shaq and Kobe were too far gone. They likely won’t ever win again.

The league changing the rules to make it perimeter oriented had more to do with Kobe’s regular season dominance than Faber did too, I believe but that’s something I can’t prove.

Ultimately, neither amy nor prematurely selling spurs championship gear had anything to do with the spurs 6. Miami was simply the better team. I’m surprised they came back with a vengeance and exacted revenge on the heat in 14.
    Because it wasn't a real rape, for example (taken off the street and raped.) She wanted a check, saw a pot-a-honey and licked it dry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it wasn't a real rape, for example (taken off the street and raped.) She wanted a check, saw a pot-a-honey and licked it dry.
    There isn't real and fake, it is. If it's non-consensual, then it is. Kobe isn't proven guilty, so I can't say it is, but there was a lot of pressure on the victim.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There isn't real and fake, it is. If it's non-consensual, then it is. Kobe isn't proven guilty, so I can't say it is, but there was a lot of pressure on the victim.
    What pressure, all she had to do was take the bank draft to the Wells Fargo and sign it over. Voila!!!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Okay Cully. There was blood splatter on the wall though.

Thread Information