Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aquiring AD then having MVP Laker Ref seal the deal in the Bubble brought back Laker Phans another television entertainment award.

Now with AD injured and Westchuck stat padding, what might ABC/Disney/NBA/Lakers do for another riggin?

Will it come this year or will a year or two be taken off? Seems like Lebrons window may be 2 years? Not be able to pull off a Brady and go till 44 and beyond. Or will he?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Aquiring AD then having MVP Laker Ref seal the deal in the Bubble brought back Laker Phans another television entertainment award.

Now with AD injured and Westchuck stat padding, what might ABC/Disney/NBA/Lakers do for another riggin?

Will it come this year or will a year or two be taken off? Seems like Lebrons window may be 2 years? Not be able to pull off a Brady and go till 44 and beyond. Or will he?
    Do it RC, I dare ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow i thought LeBron was gonna be out for a month or longer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We are toast I didn’t think we would win a le but no excuses for how gutless we have been all year. Not defending Russ or Excluding Bron anymore. we are ass and deserve all the smoke.
    I’m just gonna watch replays of number 17
    Just gotta get 18 before the Celtics but not taking Tatum over Zo who is solid but I still warned against doing will haunt us for years to come. Magic is a ty GM and talk show host too dat guy … and it hurts cuz he was the reason I fell in love with hoops

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No moves to be made Magic then Bron ed us in all 3 holes no cap, few picks and no future superstars. Only grace is the chunk of room when Russ and Bron deals expire

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're watching the end of LBJ so long as he doesn't start hardcore juicing again, the third nail in the coffin of Westbrook and the cementing of Anthony Davis as a career 2nd fiddle. Good stuff.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We were extremely fortunate to garner the 17th.

That being said this league, with the exception of a scant couple/few teams: (Suns, State,,,) can be taken. Go out NOW though, DON'T wait and get some blue chipper(s) off these teams that don't have cash,,,there is a load of 'em. Get into the playoffs, bar LeBron from trollin' whitey and see if we can get to 18.

Just don't let 'em, whatever else we do, don't let 'em sell our .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Go in front of Staples and peacefully protest."

Laker Phan Thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We were extremely fortunate to garner the 17th.

That being said this league, with the exception of a scant couple/few teams: (Suns, State,,,) can be taken. Go out NOW though, DON'T wait and get some blue chipper(s) off these teams that don't have cash,,,there is a load of 'em. Get into the playoffs, bar LeBron from trollin' whitey and see if we can get to 18.

Just don't let 'em, whatever else we do, don't let 'em sell our .
    I think luck always plays a small part. Weren’t Bucks blessed by opponent injury? Hasn’t State enjoyed the same?
    I think the Kobe tragedy provided extra fuel as well…
    But at the end of the day they won it … Bron AD Tondo Kuz etc did that …just sucks because Covid robbed us of a parade that I had hoped to attend. If we win another in my lifetime I will not miss dat come or high water

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think luck always plays a small part. Weren’t Bucks blessed by opponent injury? Hasn’t State enjoyed the same?
    But at the end of the day they won it … Bron AD Tondo Kuz etc did that …just sucks because Covid robbed us of a parade that I had hoped to attend. If we win another in my lifetime I will not miss dat come or high water
    Your mother's waitin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's strange how the Lakers went from not making the playoffs to le team to some second rated pretender team over the course of 3 years. What other team can say that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bag resides in LA.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's strange how the Lakers went from not making the playoffs to le team to some second rated pretender team over the course of 3 years. What other team can say that?
    Meh wouldn't have the le it was anything but a mickey mouse ring

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No moves to be made Magic then Bron ed us in all 3 holes no cap, few picks and no future superstars. Only grace is the chunk of room when Russ and Bron deals expire
    LeBron ed you? LeBron put you back on the map after 5 years of collecting lotto balls and then got you Davis and a le. Jesus ing Christ don't be such an ungrateful bas .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron ed you? LeBron put you back on the map after 5 years of collecting lotto balls and then got you Davis and a le. Jesus ing Christ don't be such an ungrateful bas .
    Sure he did and I am grateful did you not read how I will continue to watch replays of #17?!
    But as part of the deal klutch is running my team and though I like tht they valued him over kcp kuz and Caruso two guys we miss badly. yeah I’m grateful …

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least they never sold our .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least they never sold our .
    Which you don’t care about because the only thing you do care about is make the playoffs then win the last game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which you don’t care about because the only thing you do care about is make the playoffs then win the last game.
    They were selling your , amb. You had it tagged & bagged, they started selling your . Next thing you knew you was back in Bexar County short one, forever.

It was that uptown white pussy that was your downfall, son.

ha, ha.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your , amb. You had it tagged & bagged, they started selling your . Next thing you knew you was back in Bexar County short one, forever.

ha, ha.
    They were selling your last November

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were selling your last November
    Please. You're the only one who's ever had their sold, bum. They've never sold my . Ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ha, ha.
    Which you don't and shouldn't care, and yet you kept repeating that for close to a decade. Because you are a hypocrite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which you don't and shouldn't care, and yet you kept repeating that for close to a decade. Because you are a hypocrite.
    You're just bitter because they were selling your , amb. Don't blame the messenger, tights. If they sold my I'd have to eat the big one and you'd be making sure I not only ate that big one, but that I sat on said big one as well.

It not only cost you an NBA le, but in the bitter end a back-to-back. I got my back-to-back, got three of 'em + a triple. You always fancied yourselves holier than thou. Thought your didn't stink, that you were about the fray. Nope. You got touched as well.

ha, ha.

P.S., merry Christmas, amb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just bitter because they were selling your , amb. Don't blame the messenger, tights. If they sold my I'd have to eat the big one and you'd be making sure I not only ate that big one, but that I sat on said big one as well.

It not only cost you an NBA le, but in the bitter end a back-to-back. I got my back-to-back, got three of 'em + a triple. You always fancied yourselves holier than thou. Thought your didn't stink, that you were about the fray. Nope. You got touched as well.

ha, ha.

P.S., merry Christmas, amb.
    Bitter about what? The spurs win the next year.

You are just a hypocrite and I’m pointing it out.

Thread Information