Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Still there are only 5 or so QBs hands down better than him. Just a mediocre ERA for passers.
    maybe 5 that are worse

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Keep ing around like this and it will bite GB ass

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Outside of those 3 dumb Baker INTs the Packers defense has sucked. Giving a 1st down on 3rd and 16 and a 30 yard run on 3rd and 10.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Adam's has to catch that.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Thanks goodness the Browns took the ball out of the hands of the RBs.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    As it should be

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    That was a pretty good audition by Mayfield to replace Rodgers as the new GB QB. Man was hitting them green shirts all day long.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mayfield has no business playing right now, whether his play is due to injury or just being a QB.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    That was a pretty good audition by Mayfield to replace Rodgers as the new GB QB. Man was hitting them green shirts all day long.
    Do not want

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    That was some good trickery.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you up the ass with no lube, Baker Mayfield. Despite your team gaining 250 yards on the ground and being within a FG of winning the game... You throw not one, not two, not three, but FOUR INTs to none on the GB side and thus cost the Cowboys a shot at the Super Bowl this year. No way Dallas with their warm weather QB will have a snowball's chance in to win up there in the frozen tundra of January Lambeau.

ing choke on a Faker Mayfield. Hope you get a backup job next year and end up out of the league soon. Overdrafted untalented piece of trash.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Sorry this is happening to you…
    Not really

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sorry this is happening to you…
    Not really
    I will shoot myself in the mouth with my 9mm if the Cowboys lose to GB in the playoffs. It would be the third and final strike that would do me in.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Curious what kind of money Baker will demand in the offseason. At least Cleveland knows what they have before his next contract
    Scam Newton Pats money, tbh. As the backup or some sort of bridge QB, though this coming draft class doesn't seem very good at QB

Mayfield has no business playing right now, whether his play is due to injury or just being a QB.
    It's the latter. He just sucks and is a mental midget, tbh. The Browns would have been better off keeping Johnny Football. But Stefanski too for going away from the running game completely when they were at midfield with over a minute left and all three timeouts. They could have easily gotten in field goal range and won the game just by running the ball.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I will shoot myself in the mouth with my 9mm if the Cowboys lose to GB in the playoffs. It would be the third and final strike that would do me in.
    Don't worry this won't occur because you'll be eliminated by 49ers

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    you up the ass with no lube, Baker Mayfield. Despite your team gaining 250 yards on the ground and being within a FG of winning the game... You throw not one, not two, not three, but FOUR INTs to none on the GB side and thus cost the Cowboys a shot at the Super Bowl this year. No way Dallas with their warm weather QB will have a snowball's chance in to win up there in the frozen tundra of January Lambeau.

ing choke on a Faker Mayfield. Hope you get a backup job next year and end up out of the league soon. Overdrafted untalented piece of trash.

It's the Browns. Their team name literally means . Pretty sure they're doomed forever.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't worry this won't occur because you'll be eliminated by 49ers
    Honestly Dallas is the only team I can see the Niners beating in the first round.

Congrats PackerRef.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    NFC right now goes through the hallowed grounds of the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

It's the Browns. Their team name literally means . Pretty sure they're doomed forever.
    What did the Steelers do in GB? The one time I wanted the Steelers to win.... 2011 Super Bowl... and they the bed. And this year, they lost 17-27, while the Browns lost 22-24 and were a couple first downs and a FG from outright winning the game and handing Smugface Rodgers his first loss at Lambeau this season.

Pittsburgh isn't going to make the playoffs; Browns aren't going to make the playoffs. Ergo, TJ Watt and Myles Garrett, who ac ulated a lot of sacks early in the season but have come up small lately, will not win DPOY. Ergo, Micah Parsons will.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Honestly Dallas is the only team I can see the Niners beating in the first round.
    Dallas isn't losing in the first round. Arizona, the Rams and even the Bucs are more vulnerable.

If Dallas ends up with the 2 seed, they will get some crappy 9-8 opponent, not the 49ers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Congrats PackerRef.
    Yep. Big time rig job... but 4 INTs didn't help. Then again there was a blatant DH/DPI on the last play. Wouldn't have quite put them in field goal range but they would have been likely 1 more first down from icing the game and kicking a FG at the buzzer.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    If it’s and buts were candy and nuts

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    could have had DK Metcalf or Deebo Samuel. AJ Brown was begging them to draft him.

Instead Bill takes N’Keal Harry

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills receivers have dropped 3 TDS and it’s not even halftime

Thread Information