Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a look at this team. I met all of them and their coaching staff in person this past Wednesday while at a restaurant in Wisconsin. Everyone was really nice, not just to look at but to talk to and have conversations with. Total beauties, fit, tall, healthy, attractive, effeminate, certainly not a bunch of s:

https://nmuwildcats.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok but did you smash?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok but did you smash?
    I went to a Christmas light festival with one of them. I got her flowers, but we didn't get to first base. I do have her number, though. But now I'm back in Texas and it's about to be the dead of winter so it's going to be awhile before I drive again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went to a Christmas light festival with one of them. I got her flowers, but we didn't get to first base. I do have her number, though. But now I'm back in Texas and it's about to be the dead of winter so it's going to be awhile before I drive again.
    She's. Too. Young. Prey on a woman your own age. Don't be a sick pedo.
    Womanhood starts around 25. College kids are called college kids for a reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    22 years old. I'm not going to her.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty creepy andy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. I had sex with those type of girls when I was 19-20 years old. It's not like I was banging 27 year old professional women every weekend even though I would have liked to

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A couple were some cool Beckys happy hunting

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally normal to see a group of girls, ask one out, then make a thread about the groups hotness on a basketball internet message board while linking to their pictures and bios. Then act like you are too mature for them anyway. Not creepy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

Not before they take Pochahontas, but still, she thicker than a frosty served during an Alaskan winter.
    moar non creepiness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a look at this team. I met all of them and their coaching staff in person this past Wednesday while at a restaurant in Wisconsin. Everyone was really nice, not just to look at but to talk to and have conversations with. Total beauties, fit, tall, healthy, attractive, effeminate, certainly not a bunch of s:

https://nmuwildcats.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster
    But you'd only 40 year old women, remember? This is some pedo you're showing now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally normal to see a group of girls, ask one out, then make a thread about the groups hotness on a basketball internet message board while linking to their pictures and bios. Then act like you are too mature for them anyway. Not creepy
    Must be Wild Cobra's son.

Thread Information