Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted my retraction that it was TWO, and not ONE in post 17, and you still attacked me in 21, and continue to do so. Rent free.
    ha whos the ones that calling others names. I never attacked you Ive just been correcting you the whole time. Just because you cant admit you were wrong does not mean it is an attack. Just keep digging yourself further down, maybe one day you could admit your not right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t take Oxy once. gets you addicted immediately. Nice evasion attempt.
    I took it and did not get addicted-after minor surgery
    I still have a half a pill bottle-its expired
    And i liked it
    When i did not need it for pain i quit taking it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I took it and did not get addicted-after minor surgery
    I still have a half a pill bottle-its expired
    And i liked it
    When i did not need it for pain i quit taking it
    Yeah this… It’s a slippery slope but you can abuse oxy/percs and not get addicted instantly. Heroine or fentanyl probably a different story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ha whos the ones that calling others names. I never attacked you Ive just been correcting you the whole time. Just because you cant admit you were wrong does not mean it is an attack. Just keep digging yourself further down, maybe one day you could admit your not right.
    Rent free in your head.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rent free in your head.
    you come in here with nothing. I think that means I am in your head. If you had something productive you could actually post it. as pointed out by others in this thread when your wrong you wont admit it. Whos in whos head now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you come in here with nothing. I think that means I am in your head. If you had something productive you could actually post it. as pointed out by others in this thread when your wrong you wont admit it. Whos in whos head now?
    Rent free, still.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rent free, still.
    looked at living in yours but to many cobwebs so moved back out. wont reply to any more of these since there is no substance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10660257[/URL]]No one. Why would they? They’re fully vaxed, and likely boosted, too, and I don’t believe they’ve ever had more than 1 player in protocols at a time. As a counterpoint, ATL Now has nine players simultaneously in protocols, and Miami just signed our gleague center so they would have 8 players in order to be able to play tonight.

Some teams get it. Some teams don’t.
    He may be rent free, but you gotta be renting this comment since you won’t own it. Spurs still smarter than other teams on Covid-19? Epic bad take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He may be rent free, but you gotta be renting this comment since you won’t own it. Spurs still smarter than other teams on Covid-19? Epic bad take.
    Repeating ad nauseum, but i did own the second player on protocols. At the time of this comment, that was the situation. Later, four other players went on protocols, which has nothing to do with the numbers in this statement. At a maximum, maybe for a day,we had six on protocols, still leaving us with 10 roster or two way players available. There has never been a game postponed because we were short on players, so, yeah, we’re doing it better than most of the other guys.

Thread Information