Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In the end, wins matter, but this is still impressive nonetheless. I don’t recall a treadmill team ever making marks this high during a season, but maybe I’m wrong. Let’s see if they keep it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleveland and Memphis definitely jump out with their Net ratings in the last 15, as do the Spurs.

Also impressive to be the #2 offense in that period with no player averaging more than 18 points.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really cool. Freakin COVID. Gonna be herky jerky from here out. Also, I Feel if we hadn’t had Jak go down for that prolonged stretch the team would be better situated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland trailblazing a path to the bottom. What happened to that Portland fanboy who used to post on here? All crickets now

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    stop posting analytics..........i hate analytics/per stats ish it is fooking for nerds..........just watch the fooking game with your eyes no plus minus nerd stat tells real story

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    somebody tell golden state they should be losing more games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In the end, wins matter, but this is still impressive nonetheless. I don’t recall a treadmill team ever making marks this high during a season, but maybe I’m wrong. Let’s see if they keep it up.
    This is for last 15 games only, where the team has truly turned a corner. If things stay relatively at this level, I fully expect the Spurs to make a playoffs, not even the play-in. But too many variables, not to mention Covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop posting analytics..........i hate analytics/per stats ish it is fooking for nerds..........just watch the fooking game with your eyes no plus minus nerd stat tells real story
    You are a champion at posting. You’ve got to be the Jake Paul of this board. I know you aren’t as dumb as the posts you write, but you may fool a lot of folks. Gotta give you props for coming up with this personality and staying in character for so long.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think we are a better team now than what we were early on.
    Early on alot of guys were struggling; White,Walker,Keldon, plus the 3 pt shooting. But now these guys are playing well and our 3 pt shooting is back
    Plus we also missed Jakob, who while other don't really see how importamt he is, was a big lost. we went 2-5 or something when he was out.
    Hopefully DJ is back soon, as he is missed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think we are a better team now than what we were early on.
    Early on alot of guys were struggling; White,Walker,Keldon, plus the 3 pt shooting. But now these guys are playing well and our 3 pt shooting is back
    Plus we also missed Jakob, who while other don't really see how importamt he is, was a big lost. we went 2-5 or something when he was out.
    Hopefully DJ is back soon, as he is missed.
    The elevation of Walker, Keldon's shooting, Poeltl's return, have all had a big impact. Not sure if those first two can keep up. I still think this team goes as far as White. If he sucks or plays well, the team follows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m rather impressed the more this team settles with the rotation.

But let’s revisit in the next two weeks. This coming road trip could either be or victorious, with how this team thrives against better teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how could spurs be #2 without Derozan tho???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean if you don't like that don't read it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I guess DD did his job of bringing up the young guys. It's a natural evolution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're in the top right corner which is always good in these type of analytical graphs. And being #2 offense is shocking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar has raised Chicago to 6th in offensive efficiency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they are able to play the "beautiful game" offense with ball movement and player movement, fast breaks off of defense, and getting to the FT line, they are not only fun to watch but have a pretty good chance at some wins. If they other team makes shots and they are always taking the ball out of the net, they don't have the opportunity to get into a passing offense as often and start to get into an iso game. (ref: White in last Utah game) They are gonna lose a lot of those.

All in all, they are making progress as the best rotations become more apparent and new guys get worked into the offenseive and defensive systems. A great example of this is the emergence of Jock into a second team center over Drew Ewing. And the shooting improvement of KJ is so unreal that we can't expect it to continue, but love it while it lasts because it makes him useful despite his defensive problems.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is cool and all, but I wouldn't read much into this given the small sample size and randomness of covid over the last couple of weeks. The Spurs numbers, especially offensively, are skewed by the compe ion -- Portland, Sac, Charlotte are all in the bottom part of that defensive statistic and there's no telling how much that 40 point meaningless blowout of Detroit factored into all of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar was a good dude and a professional, but lets not kid ourselves. He is what he is & unfortunately, he's not someone who is going to carry a team to a Championship. He can be a contributor to winning but not someone who really moves the needle. What's tough is him needing the ball in his hands most of the time to be effective. Chicago is in for a rude awakening when the playoffs get here. Good thing Lavine is there to take the big shots, especially 3 pointers.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So everyone should stop posting things you don’t understand? Might as well hang out on an empty forum by yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who knew Lebron's super team would be sucking ass while a star-less Cleveland would be there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, because when I want content with hard facts, quality substance and in-depth critical thinking, the first thing I look for is a post by playblair.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We 14-19 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We started 4-13.

I'd say they have made significant improvement over the course of the season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have a 7th ranked strength of schedule left toughest games warriors 3 games, bulls 2, nets 2, utah 1, suns 2, heat 2

Thread Information