Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    the bolded is obviously hindsight
    obviously it didnt matter because after they subbed in their run personnel they gave up a 10 yard run on 3rd and 4
    Of course it's hindsight as is yours.
    However the vibe of the Raiders as the clock ticked down seemed to be well lets try a run on 3rd down and of course we want to gain a 1st down, but lets keep it conservative and just hold on to the ball. During the timeout it appears someone in Raider offense came up with a plan that was not even the same playcall before the timeout.
    100% speculation by me, but that is the vibe Im getting from head coach and on the field.
    Would love to hear if and how much the Raiders changed the play call. Doubt we will ever have that info.

Also the Chargers "run personell" that he swapped out.....were those tired as defenders who had been in the entire game and super tiring 3rd and 4th quarters?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Of course it's hindsight as is yours.
    However the vibe of the Raiders as the clock ticked down seemed to be well lets try a run on 3rd down and of course we want to gain a 1st down, but lets keep it conservative and just hold on to the ball. During the timeout it appears someone in Raider offense came up with a plan that was not even the same playcall before the timeout.
    100% speculation by me, but that is the vibe Im getting from head coach and on the field.
    Would love to hear if and how much the Raiders changed the play call. Doubt we will ever have that info.

Also the Chargers "run personell" that he swapped out.....were those tired as defenders who had been in the entire game and super tiring 3rd and 4th quarters?
    they still ran the ball on 3rd and 4 which is a conservative call.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Thread Information