Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/one-mvp...234834043.html

You know he has some of a point but the award is not about being a good guy

Post Count
    What would happen if the other names he mentioned got Covid ?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    This guy should get his voting rights removed, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    He's from Chicago. Go figure.

Post Count
    CNN politics reporter and editor-at-large Chris Cillizza was mocked by critics Tuesday after posting an extensive Twitter thread admitting he'd come to the realization that people were afraid of being shamed for contracting the coronavirus earlier in the pandemic.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I mean when you say that Cooper Kupp is more valuable than A-Rod you should have your rights removed right there and then. The dude is the QB on the number 1 team and the voter talking about well he could have hurt his team. Imagine leading your team to a 13-2 record and a guy cries about that you hurt your team

Dude is just salty bc Rodgers is part-time owner of Da Bears

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I’m a shameless homer but up until last week I would’ve said Josh Allen deserved it. In a “regression” year he’s thrown for 4000+ yards, ran for another 700, has 40 total TDs, and accounts for an unheard of 80% of the offense on the 3rd highest scoring team in the league. Think about that last stat for a second…

With that said, he was ing putrid against Atlanta last week, and it was the first time since his rookie year that the Bills won in spite of him.

But I don’t have a problem with Brady or Rodgers winning it this year since they were more consistent
    Last edited by DeadlyDynasty; 01-06-2022 at 09:50 AM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    > ""His problem is I'm not vaccinated," Rodgers said. "So, if he wants to go on a crusade and collude and come up with an extra letter to put on the award just for this season and make it the Most Valuable Vaccinated Player, then he should do that. But he's a bum and I'm not going to waste any time worrying about that stuff. He has no idea who I am. He's never talked to me in his life."

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Most of these media voters are s. But this one takes it a bit farther by broadcasting that fact on radio.

There's people voting for presidential candidates based on their feelings towards them, instead of strictly based on their policies. What makes people think it would be any different with something that's so much more trivial as nfl mvp?

In a perfect world, everybody would set their feelings aside and consider numbers and facts only, but emotions are always gonna be a part of the equation to a lot of people.
    Last edited by Donald Sterling.; 01-06-2022 at 12:14 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Thread Information