Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i enjoy milk, but milk with a meal is pretty rare for me. usually its just with a dessert, cereal, or occasionally for mild heartburn

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    i enjoy milk, but milk with a meal is pretty rare for me. usually its just with a dessert, cereal, or occasionally for mild heartburn
    Huh? Milk and dairy usually are known for causing heartburn, not the other way around...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Huh? Milk and dairy usually are known for causing heartburn, not the other way around...
    well not for me. maybe that will change in time idk, but rn it helps

although aloe vera juice is the best thing ive used so far, short of chugging pepto

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    well not for me. maybe that will change in time idk, but rn it helps

although aloe vera juice is the best thing ive used so far, short of chugging pepto
    Zantac worked for me far better than pepto, unfortunately they took it off the market in 2018. I still have a few bottles of those hoarded up, though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Zantac worked for me far better than pepto, unfortunately they took it off the market in 2018. I still have a few bottles of those hoarded up, though
    neat

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I don't take those often because over-consumption of those can cause GI cancers later in life... potentially. But every once in a great while can't hurt. Only in an extreme emergency

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My Aunt takes Nexium daily but I hear that's not really ideal whatsoever. Gavisol is a great alt to Tums though if you're usually good with Tums.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    My Aunt takes Nexium daily but I hear that's not really ideal whatsoever. Gavisol is a great alt to Tums though if you're usually good with Tums.
    I absolutely loathe Tums. Those never worked worth a damn and taste like chalk. They gag me. No thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    This scene makes me want to have beef and potatoes with milk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope, and my penis is also 7.5 inches fully erect.
    LOL thinking that two significant digits for the made-up number lends it verisimilitude, pencil-nub boy.

Stop worrying about it. White women don’t even enjoy sex, they just want money…oh. Sorry.

Next will you be letting us know about your net worth to the nearest tenth of a cent?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did nobody in this thread ever have teenage boys in their houses? Though I guess opening the fridge and guzzling straight from the carton isn’t the same thing as “drinking milk with dinner.”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Did nobody in this thread ever have teenage boys in their houses? Though I guess opening the fridge and guzzling straight from the carton isn’t the same thing as “drinking milk with dinner.”
    I was that teenage boy I drank a boatload of 2% milk growing up. Between me and my brothers we went through a gallon of milk every 1-2 days. Even now I have a glass a day, not really for dinner though just sometime throughout the day

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Did nobody in this thread ever have teenage boys in their houses?
    i know you didn't mean it *that* way ... but for a few of posters here, the answer is sadly, probably, 'yes'

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just enjoyed a nice glass of milk and had to bump this thread

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was that teenage boy I drank a boatload of 2% milk growing up. Between me and my brothers we went through a gallon of milk every 1-2 days. Even now I have a glass a day, not really for dinner though just sometime throughout the day
    Same tbh. I had four siblings and we blew through milk like it was water. My dad used to get ing pissed when he caught us drinking out of the jug

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Just enjoyed a nice glass of milk and had to bump this thread
    I still drink it almost every morning. Big pull out of the jug when I wake up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Used to drink it at most meals in my early childhood (every day for lunch at school) but stopped liking it after I turned 10. Haven't had any outside the occasional chocolate milk since.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I raised 2 teenage boys, one of them a hardcore athlete, and pretty much had a houseful of their friends (we were the house with the pool) for about 8 years. Milk was just for cereal, never saw my own kids or others chug a glass a milk or even request one.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I raised 2 teenage boys, one of them a hardcore athlete, and pretty much had a houseful of their friends (we were the house with the pool) for about 8 years. Milk was just for cereal, never saw my own kids or others chug a glass a milk or even request one.
    For maximum height the critical age to drink milk like gangbusters is like 7-14. Anything after that doesn't really help kids grow.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For maximum height the critical age to drink milk like gangbusters is like 7-14. Anything after that doesn't really help kids grow.
    Well then I guess it’s a good thing they stopped drinking milk when they did, they grew to 6’ and 6’5” without it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy is in full blown sugar rush, ferret on a double espresso mode about his life constantly. If there's something he doesn't know more about than you, it hasn't been discussed yet.

Andy, is Wild Cobra your dad?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL thinking that two significant digits for the made-up number lends it verisimilitude, pencil-nub boy.

Stop worrying about it. White women don’t even enjoy sex, they just want money…oh. Sorry.

Next will you be letting us know about your net worth to the nearest tenth of a cent?
    The last woman he bragged about ing had someone else's kid and he raised it for awhile. That's some swinging .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Wifey picked up an assortment of cookies from Crumbl this weekend and of course I couldn't eat them without a glass of ice cold 2% milk. The cookies are decent but overpriced tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Wifey picked up an assortment of cookies from Crumbl this weekend and of course I couldn't eat them without a glass of ice cold 2% milk. The cookies are decent but overpriced tbh.
    Does she have big s? Nice body?

Thread Information