Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm embarrassed to even be watching this thing but I"m still within my .99 window for Showtime.
    Girls soccer team's plane goes down and it's Lord of the Flies time. Plus they switch ahead to the girls as adults.
    It's kind of a mess but I have to finish this piece of .
    6.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I've heard good things and we keep forgetting to cancel Showtime, so we'll probably check it out after we're done with Station Eleven.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've heard good things and we keep forgetting to cancel Showtime, so we'll probably check it out after we're done with Station Eleven.
    How is that? I'm thinking about starting it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    How is that? I'm thinking about starting it.
    I like it. Plays like a mix of The Leftovers, Lost, and Walking Dead. Only 5 episodes in though.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Are they hot as adults?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well if it’s about crazy es you know I’m all over it . I love it. It has every possible level and flavor of unhinged! Probably some of the best casting I’ve ever seen— the teenage/adult counterparts are perfect. I’ve been anticipating the finale tonight, I just don’t know how they can answer everything I want to know in just one hour.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10668824[/URL]]Well if it’s about crazy es you know I’m all over it . I love it. It has every possible level and flavor of unhinged! Probably some of the best casting I’ve ever seen— the teenage/adult counterparts are perfect. I’ve been anticipating the finale tonight, I just don’t know how they can answer everything I want to know in just one hour.
    yeah…there’s no way they catch up to the earlier reveal where they were sitting around the fire and Val pulled off the mask. I’m assuming it’s already set up as a multi-season show.

and does anyone look more like a mess than Juliette Lewis? I don’t think she has to do much acting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10668824[/URL]]Well if it’s about crazy es you know I’m all over it . I love it. It has every possible level and flavor of unhinged! Probably some of the best casting I’ve ever seen— the teenage/adult counterparts are perfect. I’ve been anticipating the finale tonight, I just don’t know how they can answer everything I want to know in just one hour.
    you’re right about the dual casting though. They got it right with the kids. Even down to the mannerisms. Even for a seemingly normal character like Shauna.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I like it. Plays like a mix of The Leftovers, Lost, and Walking Dead. Only 5 episodes in though.
    To follow up on this, I was fairly disappointed after a promising start and cool premise. A lot of missed potential.

3 episodes in on Yellowjackets now. I like it but I'm much more interested in the stuff after the plane crash than I am the adult drama.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10669130[/URL]]To follow up on this, I was fairly disappointed after a promising start and cool premise. A lot of missed potential.

3 episodes in on Yellowjackets now. I like it but I'm much more interested in the stuff after the plane crash than I am the adult drama.
    yeah…100%. I keep waiting to get through the adult scenes.
    as a side note, Archive 81 on Netflix is pretty good so far and very well done.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw the first 3 episodes of Peacemaker

A bit cringey but not bad if you accept it for what it is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A bit cringey but not bad if you accept it for what it is.
    Cringey is central to your wheelhouse.

Is this you with a great beginning, willing to admit your cringeyness?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

This is like Jeffrey Dahmer as a food critic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

This is a thread about Yellowjackets and he brings up Peacemaker.

What an idiot!

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah…there’s no way they catch up to the earlier reveal where they were sitting around the fire and Val pulled off the mask. I’m assuming it’s already set up as a multi-season show.

and does anyone look more like a mess than Juliette Lewis? I don’t think she has to do much acting.
    Juliette Lewis is awesome, she brings a real depth to all of her characters and her personal appearance is one tool she’s never hesitant to use. When I think of unhinged I picture Juliette Lewis or Laura Dern, they are 2 of the greatest.

And that finale was good but it just played out like another episode and revealed absolutely nothing of what I wanted to know lol. But the fact they made the point that “Lottie” is still alive makes me think that next season is going to take a more supernatural slant and I’m just not into that kind of stuff at all

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Juliette Lewis is awesome, she brings a real depth to all of her characters and her personal appearance is one tool she’s never hesitant to use. When I think of unhinged I picture Juliette Lewis or Laura Dern, they are 2 of the greatest.

And that finale was good but it just played out like another episode and revealed absolutely nothing of what I wanted to know lol. But the fact they made the point that “Lottie” is still alive makes me think that next season is going to take a more supernatural slant and I’m just not into that kind of stuff at all
    I'm not a fan of Lewis. I've only seen her recently in this and some show a few years ago where she was a detective investigating some crime committed by the dude from Crash.
    But in both shows, she pretty much seemed to play the same messy role which is how I envision how her real life is. Plus she's just not hot enough imo. Which I understand is shallow but come on...if you're going to have a crazy chick,
    make her like hot crazy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    2 episodes in and loving it so far.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    2 episodes in and loving it so far.
    well..you won't love it when the adult black chick offs herself in episode 5 or 6.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just kidding. no way they kill of a black lesbian that quick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm embarrassed to even be watching this thing but I"m still within my .99 window for Showtime.
    Girls soccer team's plane goes down and it's Lord of the Flies time. Plus they switch ahead to the girls as adults.
    It's kind of a mess but I have to finish this piece of .
    6.5/10
    You want Showtime forever for $0?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10670729[/URL]]You want Showtime forever for $0?
    Not really.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your loss bro... I could point you to free Showtime plus 6 other free Showtime listings.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your loss bro... I could point you to free Showtime plus 6 other free Showtime listings.
    You can still do that. But if it's having to mess with side loads and having to constantly update or look for a new app, I probably won't mess with it.
    Our internet is so ty that I've never had any luck with trying to get the free .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can still do that. But if it's having to mess with side loads and having to constantly update or look for a new app, I probably won't mess with it.
    Our internet is so ty that I've never had any luck with trying to get the free .
    I have a website I used to visit that has Showtime on it but it requires a VPN. Other than that I use an app I load with a single m3u8 file and bam I am up and running with too many channels to view and plenty of Showtime listings, HBO listings, etc. I'll DM you with some info soon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a website I used to visit that has Showtime on it but it requires a VPN. Other than that I use an app I load with a single m3u8 file and bam I am up and running with too many channels to view and plenty of Showtime listings, HBO listings, etc. I'll DM you with some info soon.
    Good enough. Thanks homie. I have a VPN. But I don't know if the previous lags were related to using a VPN or the apps themselves. I do know that when I use the VPN with Netflix, HBO, etc., I haven't had much of a lag. When I was trying to watch movies through a sideloaded app, I couldn't get through five seconds without a thirty second or so delay. Made them unwatchable.

Thread Information