Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The next time Herschel says something intelligent, we need to just hide him in the basement and ride that momentum till election day. It worked for Brandon and his Mensa VP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or C.T.E.,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm offended by Hershel's baggy pants
    Of course you are, you’re a massive snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next time Herschel says something intelligent, we need to just hide him in the basement and ride that momentum till election day. It worked for Brandon and his Mensa VP.
    Yeah I guess so he had to do was let Trump do all the talking

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It worked for Brandon and his Mensa VP.
    You guys could whatabout yourselves into voting for pretty much anyone, couldn't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

According to Herschel:

We have enough trees on this planet and don't need anymore

Children are no longer taught reading and math. School curriculum has been replaced with gender iden y

Our military is too woke and its costing our soldiers their lives

He can't debate Sen. Warnock on a Thursday night because of Sunday night football

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

According to Herschel:

We have enough trees on this planet and don't need anymore

Children are no longer taught reading and math. School curriculum has been replaced with gender iden y

Our military is too woke and its costing our soldiers their lives

He can't debate Sen. Warnock on a Thursday night because of Sunday night football
    I hope they elect him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean...I'm sure the source is anti Herschel but I'm pretty sure this was easy to vet
    https://www.georgiademocrat.org/all-...-achievements/

• For years, Herschel Walker has told the same inspiring story: that he graduated in the top 1% of his class at the University of Georgia. He’s told the story, according to a review of his speeches by CNN’s KFile, during motivational speeches over the years and as recently as 2017. The only problem: it’s not true.
    • Walker, who is a candidate in the Republican primary race for US Senate in Georgia, acknowledged in December that he did not graduate from Georgia after the Atlanta-Journal Cons ution first reported that the false claim was listed on his campaign website.
    • But a CNN KFile review found that Walker himself has been repeating the claim for years. Walker’s comments in 2017, and others made over the years, show the former football star repeatedly misrepresented his academic credentials.
    • “And all of sudden I started going to the library, getting books, standing in front of a mirror reading to myself,” Walker said in a 2017 motivational speech. “So that Herschel that all the kids said was re ed become valedictorian of his class.
    • Walker also made the claim in another interview in 2017.
    • “I also was in the top 1% of my graduating class of college,” Walker told Sirius XM radio.
    • Walker did not graduate from Georgia, where he was a star running back after entering as a prized high school recruit. A profile of Walker from 1982 in the Christian-Science Monitor and an article in The New York Times said he maintained a B average at the school. Walker himself told The Chicago Tribune in 1985 he maintained a 3.0 before his grades dropped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship," Biden said. "The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class."

Biden also claimed he "graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

"I’d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours if you’d like, Frank," he said.

Biden graduated from Syracuse University’s law school in 1968, but not in the top half of his class. He also did not receive three undergraduate degrees. And, according to a September 1987 Newsweek report, Biden didn’t attend law school on a full academic scholarship, either.

In a statement published in response to the Newsweek story, and covered by the New York Times, Biden said his "recollection of this was inaccurate.''

"I graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in history and political science. My reference to degrees at the Claremont (N.H.) event was intended to refer to these majors — I said 'three' and should have said 'two,’" Biden said in the statement, according to the Times.

Biden graduated 76th of 85 students in his law school class, and Newsweek reported that Biden had attended Syracuse on a half scholarship based on financial need. The Democratic candidate did not directly dispute the reporting, but he said that he also received money from the school itself and the Higher Education Scholarship Fund of Delaware.

"I exaggerate when I'm angry, 'but I've never gone around telling people things that aren't true about me," Biden told the Times.

Seems politicians lie. Who knew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be honest, Walker is at least as intelligent as Maxine Waters. The rub is that he's a republican candidate. Nothing else matters.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bth sidez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Be Hnest”

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they elect him.
    Why would you want a head like that picking judges?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you want a head like that picking judges?
    If they're gonna elect a hard core conservative any way, I'd rather they go ahead and elect the dumbest dude around just to shine further light on how stupid ridiculous this party has become.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're well past the "shining light" phase at this point, now we're in "holy these morons are going to turn us into Yemen" phase.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're well past the "shining light" phase at this point, now we're in "holy these morons are going to turn us into Yemen" phase.
    My own anecdote, I still know enough seemingly reasonable and intelligent people that buy what these morons are selling just because they don't want to be on team lib where babies are killed

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they're gonna elect a hard core conservative any way, I'd rather they go ahead and elect the dumbest dude around just to shine further light on how stupid ridiculous this party has become.
    But he would be taking Warnock's seat, don't know why you're so ready to concede it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Blake is going to condemn a Muslim country?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Waters was a head start teacher so there's that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My own anecdote, I still know enough seemingly reasonable and intelligent people that buy what these morons are selling just because they don't want to be on team lib where babies are killed
    No doubt. But there are reasonable Yemenis too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he would be taking Warnock's seat, don't know why you're so ready to concede it.
    I'm mostly tongue in cheek here. Of course it'll be horrible if this re wins, especially if it impacts Senate control
    Last edited by Blake; 08-26-2022 at 06:29 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Blake is going to condemn a Muslim country?
    US Cons ution bad when it comes to Muslims for you, huh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Cons ution bad when it comes to Muslims for you, huh
    Argue with your boy, he's the one who insists Yemen is a ty country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Argue with your boy, he's the one who insists Yemen is a ty country.
    You brought up Muslims. Run away, derp.

Thread Information