Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Warnock will lose... it will be close, but Warnock will lose. Don't forget that Perdue actually beat Ossoff in November 2020 in a much more blue environment than 2022. The bizarre 50% rule of course gave Ossoff and Schumer new life.
    Right, and that was with Perdue as a strong in bent who even got crossover support from black farmers (not happening with Walker), while Ossoff isn't as strong a candidate as Warn (just look at the runoff - Ossoff got less votes than Warnock did). If Perdue were running against Warnock you'd definitely have a point, but that's not what's happening. It was also 2 years ago. That's 2 more years of Georgia getting bluer through ATL area population growth. The state gets bluer by the day, and the grassroots groups there are very efficient at getting newcomers to Georgia registered to vote.

Even in waive years, atrocious candidates can lose to strong candidate. Gary Peters won an open seat in Michigan by Obama-sized margins in a red waive year (2014, on the same ballot a GOP governor won re-election) because the GOP candidate against him was a train wreck.

Also that bizarre 50% rule used to be a 45% rule until Perdue's own cousin raised it to 50% as governor, so Perdue has his own family to blame for it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always hilarious when non-whites and non-males think Repugs will do anything for them.

ing stupid

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Always hilarious when non-whites and non-males think Repugs will do anything for them.

ing stupid
    Why so divisive on this Friday afternoon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why so divisive on this Friday afternoon?
    Rough day yesterday DoK has always been a racist pos

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Rough day yesterday DoK has always been a racist pos
    As racist as I'm being RN it's nowhere near as racist as Republicans who think thuggin and buggin Herschel Walker is going to win crossover support from black Democrats by campaigning on "muh football muh "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine having HOF genetics and they go to waste on a lightskin koriwhat
    Shut the up already WHITEY!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trill getting to work early to repeat his Post of the Year le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, and that was with Perdue as a strong in bent who even got crossover support from black farmers (not happening with Walker), while Ossoff isn't as strong a candidate as Warn (just look at the runoff - Ossoff got less votes than Warnock did). If Perdue were running against Warnock you'd definitely have a point, but that's not what's happening. It was also 2 years ago. That's 2 more years of Georgia getting bluer through ATL area population growth. The state gets bluer by the day, and the grassroots groups there are very efficient at getting newcomers to Georgia registered to vote.

Even in waive years, atrocious candidates can lose to strong candidate. Gary Peters won an open seat in Michigan by Obama-sized margins in a red waive year (2014, on the same ballot a GOP governor won re-election) because the GOP candidate against him was a train wreck.

Also that bizarre 50% rule used to be a 45% rule until Perdue's own cousin raised it to 50% as governor, so Perdue has his own family to blame for it.
    Ossoff definitely was a much weaker candidate than Warnock. good thing he won the full term and gets to sit comfy for 6 years. warnock always had a better chance to hold his seat

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thug? Herschel is a a country coon with CTE. Nothing thuggish about him. Plus his son is the new star of the family. He's the face of the young right wing party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he was running for the left there'd be a statue built to him already and half the posters here would have contributed to his campaign

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he was running for the left there'd be a statue built to him already and half the posters here would have contributed to his campaign
    Not likely but I would consider contributing to a literacy group to help you with punctuation and grammar, idiot.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "If the left did this stupid thing the right is doing, they'd do it even more stupider" coping

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not likely but I would consider contributing to a literacy group to help you with punctuation and grammar, idiot.
    Never heard of a literacy group accepting food stamps, trailer boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If the left did this stupid thing the right is doing, they'd do it even more stupider" coping
    the left elects a Palestinian and expects them to not right away go into antisemitism.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the left elects a Palestinian and expects them to not right away go into antisemitism.
    Oh yeah.
    Getting crossover votes from the right.

Not gonna work.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the left elects a Palestinian and expects them not to immediately espouse ...

for the campaign suggested by an earlier post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the left elects a Palestinian and expects them not to immediately espouse ...

for the campaign suggested by an earlier post

Glad you agree. Why would you expect a Palestinian to not be an anti-Semite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never heard of a literacy group accepting food stamps, trailer boy.
    Did I hurt your feelings by pointing out your -ups?

Not my fault you are a poorly educated idiot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ossoff definitely was a much weaker candidate than Warnock. good thing he won the full term and gets to sit comfy for 6 years. warnock always had a better chance to hold his seat
    and chances are by 2026, GA will be blue enough for Ossoff to comfortable win re-election.

Normally when states flip from red to blue we initially need to suffer through centrist pieces of like Sinema and Mark Warner, Georgia flipping so quickly so that we went from two hard line GOP senators to two left wing partisan hacks was a miracle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That answer - smh.

God really help us if Bumbling Biden keels over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You didn't actually point anything out.

Do you mean "It's not my fault you are a poorly educated idiot."?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You've resorted to become a grammar nazi because you're a weak ing troll... Lmao you ing pussy!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST Trump s doing everything they can to avoid talking about Herschel Walker in the Herschel Walker thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't actually point anything out.

Do you mean "It's not my fault you are a poorly educated idiot."?
    He's a ing pussy here and irl so it's no wonder he has now resorted to pointing out grammar like all the pussies online instead of debating your points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a ing pussy here and irl so it's no wonder he has now resorted to pointing out grammar like all the pussies online instead of debating your points.
    He's someone who I triggered into joining the growing list of weak males following me around commenting on everything I say, in an attempt to "chump dump" me

Thread Information