Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't actually point anything out.

Do you mean "It's not my fault you are a poorly educated idiot."?
    Resorting to "nuh uh, I am not an ignorant idiot."

I will not spend time teaching you grammar, remain an ignorant idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hang in there, I'm pulling for you to come out of this thing in one piece.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's someone who I triggered into joining the growing list of weak males following me around commenting on everything I say, in an attempt to "chump dump" me
    It's funny watching them all gravitate towards you after they got Kori to give Spurt his pink slip.

I bet they wish they never ran Spurt off tbh.

They're weak men parading as trolls online because their lives aren't as exciting as they'd like us all to believe and they're also safe from those they talk to here so it's a win win for them pussies. At the end of the day, irl, they know they're all pathetic losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's someone who I triggered into joining the growing list of weak males following me around commenting on everything I say, in an attempt to "chump dump" me
    Your shrinking list of posters high fiving you is now down to a drugged up skin inker.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the left elects a Palestinian and expects them to not right away go into antisemitism.
    You're comparing your Senate candidate whose only qualification is that he won a Heisman 40 years ago to a House representative with a law degree and a dozen years of public service because you don't like her opinions on Israel. And no statue that I'm aware of. It's a stretch of a deflection even for you.

The Democrats have plenty of problems but as of right now running unqualified and borderline re ed celebrities, football coaches and viral memes for public office, even the Presidency itself, isn't one of them. That's you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're comparing your Senate candidate whose only qualification is that he won a Heisman 40 years ago to a House representative with a law degree and a dozen years of public service because you don't like her opinions on Israel. And no statue that I'm aware of. It's a stretch of a deflection even for you.

The Democrats have plenty of problems but as of right now running unqualified and borderline re ed celebrities, football coaches and viral memes for public office, even the Presidency itself, isn't one of them. That's you.

You probably look just like that twink in your AV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your shrinking list of posters high fiving you is now down to a drugged up skin inker.
    And your wife is still getting other-man .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the left elects a Palestinian and expects them to not right away go into antisemitism.

Cool story

Did you expect her to not be anti-Joooo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how these dweebs claim I'm "drugged-out" just because I don't tow the line like their asses do. I am far from "drugged-out" and they know this but continue to propagate their fantasies because they're children who love to play make believe.

At the end of the day I'd rather be "drugged-out" than to be a like BlaKKKe who sat by while his ex-wife ed better men than himself in their marriage. He continues to act like he's worth a damn here on ST but he's not even worth a damn irl and that's a FACT!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how these dweebs claim I'm "drugged-out" just because I don't tow the line like their asses do. I am far from "drugged-out" and they know this but continue to propagate their fantasies because they're children who love to play make believe.

At the end of the day I'd rather be "drugged-out" than to be a like BlaKKKe who sat by while his ex-wife ed better men than himself in their marriage. He continues to act like he's worth a damn here on ST but he's not even worth a damn irl and that's a FACT!
    You are literally so stupid that you walked into a trap set by your ex-boss, who then proceeded to beat you mercilessly while you sat curled up in a ball. And then you didn’t report him to the police or take any legal action against him whatsoever, which you are also proud of

You are the dumbest, weakest, most beta “man” on this site by a wide, wide margin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incoming high five from Tats

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Conservatives ITT avoiding the topic of the spear chucking monkey who almost murdered his wife being a US senate candidate for their party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol "sat by".

Explain what you would do if you ever were to get a woman to marry you and then find out she cheated on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are literally so stupid that you walked into a trap set by your ex-boss, who then proceeded to beat you mercilessly while you sat curled up in a ball. And then you didn’t report him to the police or take any legal action against him whatsoever, which you are also proud of

You are the dumbest, weakest, most beta “man” on this site by a wide, wide margin.
    Were you there in person? How much info do you have besides what I said here?

STFU you big pussy! You would've got the police involved merely because you are a ing pussy bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Thanos, I hear BlaKKKe needs him a new lady and you're ripe for the pickings...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Were you there in person? How much info do you have besides what I said here?
    You keep acting like my story is wrong, but won’t correct it

Either tell the whole story or accept that you got cucked by your ex-boss, and you’re so scared of him that you won’t go the police either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "cucked' good again

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cool story

I expect you to continue to deflect as your argument spirals but at least you have Joey here to stick up for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Cool story

I want more politicians who are anti-merchant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want more politicians who are anti-merchant.
    Still not answering the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep acting like my story is wrong, but won’t correct it

Either tell the whole story or accept that you got cucked by your ex-boss, and you’re so scared of him that you won’t go the police either
    I told it in black & white right here on ST and it's not "your story" but instead your hyperbole. You're a ing re and you demanding anything out of me proves just that. you and the other weak males here Thanos. Come get you some or keep talking behind your computer bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect you to continue to deflect as your argument spirals but at least you have Joey here to stick up for you.
    Because I call you a twink now I am sticking up for others? out of here you stupid twink!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ironic coming from the guy trying talk about Rashida Tlaib in a thread about Hers Walker.

Maybe you prefer to discuss Tommy Tubervulle? Dr. Oz?

Thread Information